LGD-4033

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, same here. Kicks in very late, like Deca. Also, you first have to get to week 8+ , without a test base, its almost impossible due to lethargy (maybe christal meth can overcome lethargy).
Yeah, I heard it’s a great pre-workout. Zero lethargy, you’ll probably be up your entire cycle, non stop gains

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im on 3rd cycle of lgd at 25 days w/ 4 dhea transdermal and Im up 6 lbs already. I hate that lethargic feel, will never deal with that again if I can help it

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you stack x-gels with LGD or cycle separately.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Just ordered LeGenD and ar1macare ordering my Nolva tomorrow and I’ll be set for summer bulking session ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeGend only has 4mg per cap at 90 caps per bottle, so you'd need 3 bottles for a *12 week cycle.
*The going effective dose last I checked is usually about 10-16mg minimum. Seems like LGD Light.

I can think of a natty product that is probably better, requires no PCT or on cycle support.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
LeGend only has 4mg per cap at 90 caps, so you'd need 3 bottles for a *12 week cycle.
*The going effective dose last I checked is usually about 10-12mg minimum. Seems like LGD Light.

I can think of a natty product that is probably better, requires no PCT or on cycle support.
It’s at 2times a day for 45 days that’d be 8mg 5-10 has been the recommended dosage for a beginner everywhere that I’ve searched. If it’s not making gains at week3 I’ll bump up to 12mg a day

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s at 2times a day for 45 days that’d be 8mg 5-10 has been the recommended dosage for a beginner everywhere that I’ve searched. If it’s not making gains at week3 I’ll bump up to 12mg a day
You don't have to split LGD in two doses as the half life is 24-36 hours.
You've been told wrong on every count, it won't kick in until weeks 3/4.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2pills at the same time
This would be a proper cycle.
12 weeks
2.8 bottles
8/8/8/8/12/12/12/12/16/16/16/16

5 weeks SERM PCT
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
12 weeks
2.8 bottles

5 weeks SERM PCT
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
I was advised by another member to stick to a 6week max as my first cycle.

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Who is it? I'm sure she's wrong.
Take the advice given from senior member who have experience with lgd 4033. Use premier research or ma research. Both sponsors of AM. Both are high quality. Don't run Lgd longer than 6 weeks first go at it. Some idiots will tell you need to run it 12 weeks to have gainz.
This is where.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12 weeks for a guy whose never taken anything in his life hormornal? Cholesterol will be jacked, blood pressure may get high, 90 days of lgd will have you shut down. A beginner might not want all those issues.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12 weeks
2.8 bottles

5 weeks SERM PCT
25/25/12.5/12.5/12.5
Was this your first cycle bud? Have you ever taken lgd 4033 for 12 weeks yourself?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t go over 8 weeks of LGD as a beginner. Personally I think sticking to Andros would be better for beginners but if you want to go the SARMS route that’s fine. Just remember that all of these SARMS WILL shut you down. Especially LGD so you might want to think about adding a test base like Dermacrine, 4 dhea, epiandrosterone, androsterone or something similar because lethargy is going to be a bitch

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
I wouldn’t go over 8 weeks of LGD as a beginner. Personally I think sticking to Andros would be better for beginners but if you want to go the SARMS route that’s fine. Just remember that all of these SARMS WILL shut you down. Especially LGD so you might want to think about adding a test base like Dermacrine, 4 dhea, epiandrosterone, androsterone or something similar because lethargy is going to be a bitch
I’m thinking 4 Andro but I need another paycheck before I can afford that.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ALPHA gainz 4 dhea transdermal is $40. Its the best

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12 weeks for a guy whose never taken anything in his life hormornal? Cholesterol will be jacked, blood pressure may get high, 90 days of lgd will have you shut down. A beginner might not want all those issues.
There is no good time to avoid any of this, because then you are avoiding any benefits. That’s why on cycle supports.

Have you run a shortened LGD cycle and got bloods proving avoiding those issues? A beginner may want to look at natural anabolics and exhaust their gains until they decide later to do anything else.

Was this your first cycle bud? Have you ever taken lgd 4033 for 12 weeks yourself?
*It shouldn't matter really, but I will amend myself here as it appears as though I'm promoting the use of SARMS. I am not really, only suggesting a proper scheduled and dosed cycle. I have done extensive research on each of the SARMS as well the PPAR agonists and Growth Hormone Secretagogues, but am always ready and willing to accept new information based on results and proper testing procedures.

So, should the OP have his lab animal do 8 weeks.
2-6 grams of Taurine; Lots of water; Potassium; even +GW 501516 for the back pumps.

That said, as per his initial post of bulking "The Most Legal Way".
And, taking away the OP's desire to feed his lab animal a research chemical that's sadly under-dosed and overpriced along with the ancillaries which are also questionably not on par with so many other options on the market place...
I'd prefer he did a natural cycle with BLR's VECTOR and Follidrone 2.0 for 12 weeks because I think he'd get far more out of it than the 8 weeks of the LGD. It would have been more affordable; no shutdown; no on cycle support; test base or PCT needed. I don't mean to spam, but it's what I believe, and am doing myself. (Cut instead of Bulk)

The food required for the bulk using VECTOR as shown by some testers would cost a $hit ton. Some guys are losing weight while eating more, and finding they have to eat even more for a bulk. I'm using it on a cut so I have it easy.
I am interested in his outcome, whichever he chooses.

*12 weeks, for my two headed purple monkey lizard. LGD 4033; GW 501516; MK 677; **MK 2866. Staggered and the **MK 2866 should have been tossed in the trash. It was quite an achievement in logistics which I love. LGD = lethargy and back pumps beyond belief ** Ridiculous enzyme levels and lipid issues. LGD will also mess up your lipids.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re considering a 6 week cycle of LGD?.... You might as well stay natty then lol...

I have ran multiple lgd cycles and don’t even see benefits until weeks 7-8.... and yes that included my FIRST cycle ever (LGD 10mg daily/12 weeks).

I can almost gurentee you will either order more LGD 5 weeks in or want to run a second cycle way too soon..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in how GW helps with back pumps? Tnx!
It has a positive effect on blood pressure in addition to it's other attributes regarding performance and cardiovascular endurance. Unfortunately the fat oxidation has not been proven in the lab at least, but I do recall it reducing oxidative stress.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you have never even taken lgd.
Read what I wrote AGAIN and stop being the antagonist. It isn't helpful to the OP.

In type 1 size below my post.
*12 weeks, for my two headed purple monkey lizard. LGD 4033; GW 501516; MK 677; **MK 2866. Staggered and the **MK 2866 should have been tossed in the trash. It was quite an achievement in logistics which I love. LGD = lethargy and back pumps beyond belief ** Ridiculous enzyme levels and lipid issues. LGD will also mess up your lipids.

BTW: Here is an interesting post about LGD 4033. 1st Run.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/300982-log-1st-run.html

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re considering a 6 week cycle of LGD?.... You might as well stay natty then lol...

I have ran multiple lgd cycles and don’t even see benefits until weeks 7-8.... and yes that included my FIRST cycle ever (LGD 10mg daily/12 weeks).

I can almost gurentee you will either order more LGD 5 weeks in or want to run a second cycle way too soon..
Every time I ran lgd by 6 weeks mark I was up 7 or 8 lbs with mild strength increase.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was a yes or no question.
I'm still waiting for your answer to a comparison of bloods at 8 weeks for a beginner dose of LGD to a 12 week cycle. In this forum we prefer one back up assertions that unusual. At least some kind of physiological explanation on how the liver responds to LGD. Maybe a graph.

I'm the one steering him away from it entirely to go natural instead.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every time I ran lgd by 6 weeks mark I was up 7 or 8 lbs with mild strength increase.
How many cycles did you have your lab animal run this? That constant up and down has to play havoc with your endocrine system.

Time on plus PCT = Time between cycles. How can this is be less harsh on your body, and more than likely more harsh than a 12 week cycle, then a longer break in between to recover.

Now you would have him consider multiple short cycles which could equate to 4 less weeks towards a complete recovery, and then over 3 cycles you'd have 12 less weeks of recovery when you add it up.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're a froot loop. Dont tell someone anabolic cycle advice on a compound you have never taken.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back pumps come from increased red blood cell production. I personally havnt had an issue from back pumps with lgd
So, only an increase in a red blood cell count causes back pumps? Is this what you are saying?

I'm not here to argue, rather help educate the OP.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/286990-lgd-4033-back.html

This doesn't prove something, but it raises the question of a possibility.
But, why risk negative sides when it isn't necessary.
Let's say he does gain 8 pounds of LBM. The same can be done over 12 weeks being natural. No negative sides.

This is where I exit this conversation.
I'm getting back pumps just thinking about them... (***Unless something idiotic is said.)

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
You're a froot loop. Dont tell someone anabolic cycle advice on a compound you have never taken.
Between everything that’s went on this thread in the last 12hrs I’m just looking to see if I need anything else or if there’s something wrong with running
Legend
Ar1macare
Super4
Tamoxifen

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Looks like an excellent layout.
I’ll be starting second my summer starts in about I’ll make sure to log my run thanks everyone for the advice and guidance.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
*** ^ Under dosed and over priced, and only sold outside the USA.
Two other board sponsors could express this in their offerings and are US based.

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two other board sponsors could express this in their offerings and are US based.
I couldn’t agree anymore. Why pay more for less?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plus you are buying the OL product as a “supplement” rather than as a legal “research chemical” form and importing it into the county (if in USA) which could be problematic from a legal perspective.