LGD 4033 plus 1 or 4 andro stack?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time i did LGD, I really felt like my T crashed. No blood work. But a few weeks after OTC PCT I came back. My question is, has anyone ever used a PH like 1 andro or 4 andro as a test base during LGD? If you are going to have to PCT after using LGD, shouldn't we be taking something to elevate T while on cycle. What do the experts say?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Last time i did LGD, I really felt like my T crashed. No blood work. But a few weeks after OTC PCT I came back. My question is, has anyone ever used a PH like 1 andro or 4 andro as a test base during LGD? If you are going to have to PCT after using LGD, shouldn't we be taking something to elevate T while on cycle. What do the experts say?
4andro and/or epiandro would be better than 1andro with LGD as far as combatting sides associated with suppression is concerned.

Trying to elevate endogenous test whilst running an otherwise suppressive cycle is a waste of resources.

Hit me up, here or PM, if you want to get any andros. Olympus UK has some deals on atm.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 4 andro converts to test, right? So wouldn't that take care of the issue of LGD crashing your T?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I just don't see it show up a lot on Google. Which is surprising. That would seem to be a very good stack... And if you were gonna use LGD on cut, you'd probably go Epi-Andro?