LG supplement log

ihatehalsey

Awards
Wrap up –
Here is a wrap up of the last several weeks and the great cycle that I had.
-Very impressed with how quickly I was able to increase my lifts. Usually it takes several MONTHS of steady work to see the gains I accomplished in just 2 months.
-I saw significant increases in strength on all muscle groups and lifts.
-I set at least one PR in every muscle group, I was most impressed with the increase on DB curls (previous max 60lb now 70 lb x 3 reps), dorian yeates (previous max 245 now 275 x 4 reps) and Arnold press (previous max 60 lb now 70 x 3 reps)
- The only things I would do differently would be to spend more time and effort on my abs, and to have a protein supplement (I planned on increasing the amount of protein in my diet but with my schedule it never worked out and having the protein supp available would be more beneficial)
-I could not be happier with the LG products. The best supplements I have ever used. The price was extremely cheap. I plan on starting another log with LG products in a few weeks and because of the price I will use 3-4 products instead of the just 2. So stay tuned, I am already super pumped to start again.
-I would highly recommend LG products to any one, regardless of their fitness level or goals.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great review loser!!!! Can't wait for the next log!!!