LG sciences Lipotropic protein

ekdevil

Awards
is so damn awesome!$30 for 5lbs,25g protein,about 70 servings.what a deal.thanks LG sciences.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i got 5 lbs for $15 once...this was before they changed the taste

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Stuff is good man! Solid profile, good price and now excellent taste!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
how is the taste compared to myofusion. I bought some of the gourmet protein on the new years sale and cant stand the taste. It will be the longest 5 lbs of protein I have ever had to drink. I mix one scoop gourmet and one myofusion to make it a little more desirable

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is the taste compared to myofusion. I bought some of the gourmet protein on the new years sale and cant stand the taste. It will be the longest 5 lbs of protein I have ever had to drink. I mix one scoop gourmet and one myofusion to make it a little more desirable
IMO, Liptropic Chocolate > Myofusion Chocolate. Myofusion Vanilla > Lipotropic Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Myofusion's price tag though - as a rule, I don't pay more than $6/lb of protein.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
IMO, Liptropic Chocolate > Myofusion Chocolate. Myofusion Vanilla > Lipotropic Vanilla. I'm not a fan of Myofusion's price tag though - as a rule, I don't pay more than $6/lb of protein.
i agree on all of your points lol, repped

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff - I was using it for my prebreakfast shake. Nice mixability, inoffensive taste.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Are both flavors on nutra the new flavors? When i put chocolate in my cart the picture changes to the old labeling. Thats scares me lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are both flavors on nutra the new flavors? When i put chocolate in my cart the picture changes to the old labeling. Thats scares me lol.

That is why have hesitated in buying the LG Lipo protein. Let us know if you get the 411, I need some protein soon.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
That is why have hesitated in buying the LG Lipo protein. Let us know if you get the 411, I need some protein soon.
AE14 has confirmed both are the new flavoring systems. I see a couple bottles of formadrol xtreme and chocolate tubs going into my cart very soon.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
AE14 has confirmed both are the new flavoring systems. I see a couple bottles of formadrol xtreme and chocolate tubs going into my cart very soon.
Awesome, yeah I did doubt they would have the old stock, it's long gone now.