LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
If you read reviews at the planet on this protein, you will see a couple that gave low grades on the taste. Here's mine on the vanilla. The very first sip was kinda iffy..not really sure if I would like it. But the texture is awesome. Very thick and creamy with skim milk. And the texture alone calls for more tasting. The taste is very curious. Vanilla is definitley there, but there is something else. The second shake I figured it out. Buttery. A definite buttery with vanilla taste.

Now if you try the first sip and you don't think you'll like it. Try it again, I promise it will grow on you. My third night using it and I absolutely love it. And with this profile at this price, it can't be beat. 0 sats, 0 cholesterol. It will be my protein supplement from now on. Nice job Legal Gear.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
stevia ruins the taste splenda would have been much better the vanilla tastes like a vanilla science experiment andthe choc0late tastes like a earthy chocolate root to wierd for my taste give me dymatize gourmet anyday, just my 2 cents

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you read reviews at the planet on this protein, you will see a couple that gave low grades on the taste. Here's mine on the vanilla. The very first sip was kinda iffy..not really sure if I would like it. But the texture is awesome. Very thick and creamy with skim milk. And the texture alone calls for more tasting. The taste is very curious. Vanilla is definitley there, but there is something else. The second shake I figured it out. Buttery. A definite buttery with vanilla taste.

Now if you try the first sip and you don't think you'll like it. Try it again, I promise it will grow on you. My third night using it and I absolutely love it. And with this profile at this price, it can't be beat. 0 sats, 0 cholesterol. It will be my protein supplement from now on. Nice job Legal Gear.
Glad to hear its become your new staple, im assuming you have the old batch. The new batch (improved flavor) is preferred by all, and will absolutely become among the most popular proteins on the market.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yeah the new PB flavor is super tasty.

it's a tad messy, though :) texture like flour.

this is a test run from what i understand, so hopefully the texture can get some improvement?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah the new PB flavor is super tasty.

it's a tad messy, though :) texture like flour.

this is a test run from what i understand, so hopefully the texture can get some improvement?
yes, all feedback is highly valued!

improved texture it is ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the texture. Don't change mine please:silly:
in reality im not sure much will change at all, as Eric worked for months and rejected thousands of dollars worth of batches he deemed not worthy of the LG Sciences name.

Anyway, I was just saying we value our customers thoughts, and we need all feedback positive and constructive criticism in order to bring the best product we can to the market.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
in reality im not sure much will change at all, as Eric worked for months and rejected thousands of dollars worth of batches he deemed not worthy of the LG Sciences name.

Anyway, I was just saying we value our customers thoughts, and we need all feedback positive and constructive criticism in order to bring the best product we can to the market.
thanks. to each their own, but like you said, it's just my opinion. i'm a self-described neat freak, so if i get powder on my hand and the counter, i get a bit upset.

my wife doesn't like this about me :raincloud:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
thanks. to each their own, but like you said, it's just my opinion. i'm a self-described neat freak, so if i get powder on my hand and the counter, i get a bit upset.

my wife doesn't like this about me :raincloud:
LOL, sounds like OCD to me bro......joke :eek:)

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
there are better tasting proteins out there but the profile of this stuff is really nice. I am NOT a fan of the current vanilla, but i am willing to try a new flavor once i am done with these 5lbs....

ctAL

Awards
yea i really want to try/use this stuff (profile looks great) but im worried about the flavor from what i have read........an this stuff isnt exactly inexpensive at all.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yea i really want to try/use this stuff (profile looks great) but im worried about the flavor from what i have read........an this stuff isnt exactly inexpensive at all.
the new pb flavor is off the hook. i've had the original chocolate too, and i could definitely say that this new flavor blows the original chocolate out of the water.

ctAL

Awards
the new pb flavor is off the hook. i've had the original chocolate too, and i could definitely say that this new flavor blows the original chocolate out of the water.
yea i want to try this flavor they only make it in the 2lb container not 5?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i want to try this flavor they only make it in the 2lb container not 5?
Well this could be in the future, these are trial runs right now. so 2.2lb is our test baby..I would say more folks are loving the PB flavor, some still are not keen on it yet, and thats fine. thats what we need to know..:)