LG Sciences Help [1-Andro + M1d-Andro + XT Form]

BBLord

Awards
Hi, I used to take LG Sciences several years ago and got real sick. Liver problems. Not quite sure what went wrong and could contribute it to my overtraining (Rhabdo). My fault. Regardless, I'm healthy now and I'm interested in trying the current product line.

Questions:

1) How does the current trifecta stack compare to the old trifecta stack?

2) Stacking [M1d Andro + 1-Andro + Form-XT] - How much is in each bottle and how long do I stay on it? 3 weeks = 1 cycle? Or does 6 weeks = 1 cycle? Does 6 weeks require 2 bottles of everything?

3) How long do I need to stay on Form-XT following a cycle? How long do I wait before starting another cycle again?

Thanks a lot , I'm trying to make sure I run this properly with no harsh liver side effects or kidney damage. I'm aware that the current products state that there are no liver toxicity. Obviously, I'll have to stop if my body reacts bad again, but want to do my best.

Much appreciated,

BBlord

Billny

Awards
Ideally you'll want 2 bottles for a month and increase the dosage as time passes, as for you're post cycle therapy a minimum of a month to a maximum of 3 and you should limit your cycles to once per year so make it count.