LG Sciences Trifecta Stack Help for Noob

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Fellows,

I recently just purchased the Trifecta Stack (Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, 1GH1, & Formadrol Extreme).

I haven't started using the stack yet, but I am very excited to get started soon. I have some questions some of you experts and LG board reps could hopefully answer for me. I am a complete newbie to this stuff so any help would be freaking appreciated.

1. I just recently finished running 2 cycles of Animal Stak, should I wait a given amount of time before I begin running the Trifecta? Like 3, 6 weeks, etc.?

2. When I do begin running the cycle does it sound good to take the Methyl 1-D 2 twice a day/3 pills at a sitting? Whats the best time to do this pre/post workout etc.?

3. Whats the timing on the Methyl Masterdrol? When should this be taken?

4. What is IGH 1? Can't seem to find a definition anywhere? Is is a type of GH?

5. Other then Formadrol Extreme and Milk Thistle what else should I run during PCT?

6. Could I workout 6 days and then take one off during this cycle or no?

Here's my stats:

24 years old
5ft11
190 LBS
Not sure about body fat %

And I workout in 3 day splits, with 1 day of then repeat.

Thanks for any help u guys can give. Its really appreciated.

Best,
Chad

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fellows,

I recently just purchased the Trifecta Stack (Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, 1GH1, & Formadrol Extreme).

I haven't started using the stack yet, but I am very excited to get started soon. I have some questions some of you experts and LG board reps could hopefully answer for me. I am a complete newbie to this stuff so any help would be freaking appreciated.

1. I just recently finished running 2 cycles of Animal Stak, should I wait a given amount of time before I begin running the Trifecta? Like 3, 6 weeks, etc.?

2. When I do begin running the cycle does it sound good to take the Methyl 1-D 2 twice a day/3 pills at a sitting? Whats the best time to do this pre/post workout etc.?

3. Whats the timing on the Methyl Masterdrol? When should this be taken?

4. What is IGH 1? Can't seem to find a definition anywhere? Is is a type of GH?

5. Other then Formadrol Extreme and Milk Thistle what else should I run during PCT?

6. Could I workout 6 days and then take one off during this cycle or no?

Here's my stats:

24 years old
5ft11
190 LBS
Not sure about body fat %

And I workout in 3 day splits, with 1 day of then repeat.

Thanks for any help u guys can give. Its really appreciated.

Best,
Chad
1.) no i wouldnt worry about it, Animal Stak is non hormonal and this is a ph stack, no time off necessary

2.) just split your M1D evenly, whether its 2 or 3x daily, no need to use it specifically preWO. Take it with a fairly fatty meal to help absorption

3.) MMv2 is best used an hr preWO (3 caps)

4.) IGH1 is l-dopa along with specific amino acids that naturally aid in increasing ones production of growth hormone

5.) Formadrol Extreme was created specifically to be the only pct you need for this stack

6.) 6 days of lifting is too much for many, but if your recovering its your call, personally 4x/week is my sweet spot when going for hypertrohpy (muscle size) or 3x/week if training for strength. Cardio can be done everyday if you please though.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks

SwolenONE:

Thanks for the super quick response to my questions, you rock my friend. Sorry about the bitch list, but I had a hell of a lot of questions.

I am bulking up would cardio help me to cut down a little unnecessary flab while taking this super stak?

And when should the IGH1 be taken/how many capsules?

Thanks I will post my results.

Best,
Chad

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE:

Thanks for the super quick response to my questions, you rock my friend. Sorry about the bitch list, but I had a hell of a lot of questions.

I am bulking up would cardio help me to cut down a little unnecessary flab while taking this super stak?

And when should the IGH1 be taken/how many capsules?

Thanks I will post my results.

Best,
Chad
yes, cardio is always valuable to your physique and health

IGH1 @4caps/night an hr before bed

let me know if you got any more questions brother, i cant wait to hear how the stack works out for you.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks again!

I will def. post my results and give you guys an update.

Cheers,
Chad