LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit Happy Holidays Log

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Happy Holidays from Bigflex0 and LG Sciences!

It is that time a year where the weather turns chilly, we pile on the layers and gather with friends and family around bountiful holiday feasts. This year I will avoid piling on the typical holiday blubber and shed some of my existing blubber.

I have in my possession two of these kits:
Andro cutting kit.jpg

LG Sciences (Legal Gear) Cutting Andro Kit : Discount Cutting Andro Kit Supplements

The Plan
I will be going on a trip for my birthday in approximately 7 weeks and will be running the stack right till the end. I will either run the recommended doses and finish my last week "ON" while on vacation or up the dose a bit at the end and then transition into PCT while I travel. I have access to a gym while on vacation so there will be no issues there and I will be staying in a house with a full kitchen so no worries about PCT while in a hotel with no food prep area and a stationary bike to train on.

The Goal
Typically winter is the time most of us are out to add quality bodyweight I am on a different path. I had some health issues last year and really let myself go. I started to get back into it around April of this year and have dropped most of the unsightly adipose but am still not where I would like to be. I would do a full on cut but am realistic about the upcoming holiday schedule and dietary temptations therefore I will be doing a recomp.

Stats
Male 30 years old, 5'11" and 230 BF? There is a faint outline of the top four abs but by BB standards I am fat. By everyday Joe standards I look fine but that's not what I am going for.

History
I have been involved with sports my whole life including the following: baseball, soccer, football, volleyball, track and field, wrestling and basketball. I have many injuries that remind me of my past athletic endeavors mainly a sclerotic sacroiliac on left side of my back, a partially torn left rotator cuff and some arthritis in my elbows and knees. I train around these as much as I can but certain exercises are pretty much a thing of the past for me, this includes heavy squats and deadlifts. This dose not trouble me much as I have been lifting for almost 18 years and built a solid foundation using the basics.

Training
I will be doing a mix of weights and cardio. I usually rotate one day weights with about 30 minutes of cardio and then one day of 1-2 hours cardio. Due to the holiday schedule of social events this will be flexible.

Diet
I was doing keto up until about a week ago but the results had stalled and I have gone back to a more balanced diet including moderate amounts of carbs. Protein is high, carbs moderate and fat low to moderate. Protein sources include: tuna, grass fed beef, chicken, egg whites, whole eggs powder and amino supplements. Carbohydrate sources include: white rice, small amounts of oats(they make me tired), blueberries, raspberries and the trace amounts I get from veggies and salads. Fats: whole eggs, grass fed beef, nuts and seeds, coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, MCT oil and avocados. I also make liberal use of Tree of Life Unsweetened Almond milk, I get these for about $1.60 a container and use it for shakes.

Supplements
I will not be starting anything that I usually do not use.
Mutli
B-complex
Glucosamine
Fish Oil
BCAA/EAA
Various Nootropics
Ubiquinol
B-12
Protein Powser
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Various GDA's

Hormonal History
You name it I have tried it. I was around when the OG Andro's hit the market and have been taking this and that ever since then. There are more thing I have not tried than I have. I used to tolerate the harsher compounds better than I do now being almost 31 and have a new found appreciation for the safer compounds.

I will be updating as often as possible and thank everyone interested in following along!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Saved for final review.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 2 Workout 1

Day 2
Workout 1
Legs

Squats
6x10
Stiff Leg Deads
4x12
Unilateral Standing Calf Raises
4x20
Standing Bi-Lateral Calf Raise
4x50
Cable Crunch
4x25
30 minutes bike

Due to injuries I do not lift very impressive weights anymore so I see no reason to list them for every exercise. I will not when I have an increase though. Generally speaking, take squats for instance, I start at a warm-up weight and increase to my heaviest sets.

Good workout, great pump(I pretty much always get these anyways).

Product Review
Obviously too early to get results but so far the products are straightforward and easy to take. Taste is as follows: 1-Androstenolone good, Epi-Andro good, and 17-Pro Andro ok. The bottles do not leak at all. Well designed.​

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
IN, kill it my man! It's still early for myself to give feedback on the cutting stack, but I'm loving it so far. No sides, just results.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I do not anticipate any sides really, it could happen but I doubt it. Time will tell as always.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Diet
Postworkout

16oz Unswt Almond Milk
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1 local organic egg
2 scoops protein
Handful of Baby Kale

1 Hour Later
Post workout meal.jpg

Grass Fed Ribeye(I trim all that fat off so no worries)
Slightly sauteed fresh green beans in olive oil with Real Salt and garlic

I am keeping protein high, carbs moderate and fat moderate.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 3(yesterday)

Not too much to report as I was on the road all day and out of town. Had to travel to my old college and get some transcripts for my new school. Then visited my Grandmother and took her to lunch(see pic below.) Then over to the in-laws to work on my car, then over to my parents house to see them. Did not get a training session in as we were all over the place and two states yesterday. I did bring the Cutting Andro Kit with me though and got all my doses in. Diet was not ideal as I went a little nuts at lunch but woke up this morning full and pretty tight so no real damage done. I personally can get away with a big cheat meal once in a while it's when the cheat meals turn into cheat days and then cheat weeks that it all goes to hell for me.

Nana and Me.jpg

She is 92 years old, survived 2 husbands, raised 5 kids by herself and has accomplished way more than anyone should ever be expected to in a life time. I can not say enough about how much I admire and love that lady she is simply THE BEST!

She is also really tiny so she makes me look big in pics so that's a plus lol.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 4
Back/Bi's/Forearms/Abs/Calf's
BB rows 25,12,12,12,12
Rack Pull-ups 4x10
Rope pull-down 4x12
Cable Pullover 2x15
BB curl 15,12,12,12
DB curl 20,15,15,15
Wrist Curl 2x25
Cable crunch 4x20
Uni Calf Raise 4x20

Great workout, pump has increased and vascularity has increased, looking harder most likely sue to water dropping due to the low dosed AI in the stack. I also did 60 minutes of cardio in the AM.

Diet today
Meal 1
Grass Fed beef tips with veggies and rice

Meal 2
Chicken with brown rice and peppers and tomatoes

Meal 3
Smoothie
Whey iso
blueberries
raspberries
cocoa powder
stevia
kale
almond milk

Meal 4
grass fed steak
green beans
brown rice

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 5
1 Hour of cardio AM fasted

Going to eat light today as no lifting. Will still get the protein in but the carbs will be lighter. BCAA/EAA's will be consumed as well.​

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Keep it coming bro defiantly running this stack in the spring i hope the best for you

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I am definitely liking it so far, the random pumped up feeling is starting to become more common and for me that is a good sign when it comes to hormones.

crazycherry66

Awards
Love this Thread man. Keep it coming. im doing a solo 17 pro cycle right now as well with all the similar goals in mind. Cant wait to see your results since this may be the next cycle that I run. Thanks

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Are you running your dose at recommended amounts and are you planning a Serm for pct I'm getting one just I case but can't really see any reveiws tht say they needed one I'd rather be safe than sorry

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No serm, I will be running the formadrol and some DAA. I am experiencing no sides except an increase in libido. No lethargy what so ever.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Awesome bro keep me updated please keep it coming sounds good so far

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Yeah flex keep killing it!

And Rose, I'm running the same kit log. You should check it out if you get a chance, I'm finishing up 2 weeks.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 6 (yesterday)
Shoulders/Trii's/Abs
Rotator warm up
Rear DB lateral
Front DB Raises
Triceps Rope Extensions
Close Grip Bench
Pecdeck
20,20 (I usually do a couple of sets of chest for a pump on shoulder day and a couple sets of shoulders on chest day. I find that if I wait a full week iinbetween hitting these two muscle groups I go flat in those areas and really who likes that?)
Shrugs
Decline Situps
Cardio
30 Minutes Bike

As you can see I do tend to favor the higher reps counts these days. I do love lifting heavier but as I have gotten a little older I find I am far more injury prone. Every once in while, when everything is clicking just right, the stars align, the weather is right, my relationship is going well and my horoscope is positive then and only then do a lift low rep heavier weight. I try this any other time and I pay for it with total half ass training sessions due to tweaking either my shoulder or back.

I do want to point out that for years I primarily lifted with heavy weight on the basics and built a great foundation. It has only been recently that I wised up and realized that the days of 4-6 reps per set are mostly a thing of the past if I want to stay injury free.

Diet
Preworkout
Almond Milk
Protein Powder
MCT Oil
Raw Local Honey

Post Workout
BCAA/EAA
Raw Local Honey
Natural PB

Brown Rice
Egg Whites
2 Whole Local Free Range Organic Eggs
Coconut Oil
Real Salt
Pepper Sauce

BCAA/EAA
Banana
Slice of Organic Cheese
Handful of Raw Tree Nuts
Sliver of Gluten Free Muffin

Dinner Semi Cheat Meal
Gluten Free Buns
2 Slices of Munster Cheese
1lb Local Grass Fed Beef mmmmmmmmmm

Cycle
The pumps yesterday were FULL BLOWN. I does the 17-Pro Andro upon awakening and the Epi-Andro pre-workout, about 1 hour before training. The pumps were quick to come and lasted quite long after the workout. The pumps are on par with some of the DS I have tried in the past, this is a pleasant surprise. The vascularity is improving day to day which is great as I do not naturally have many veins popping. This is partly due to being pudgy no doubt but this is also improving on a daily basis. I am very excited to see where this all leads as this is normally the time of year that I go nuts and get fat but not this time around. The days of cutting and bulking are going to be a thing of the past I am thinking and I will be slowly recomping from here on out. My heart will thank me, my waistline will thank me as well as my back and my feet.

Thank you to all who are following along. If there is anything I am not covering that you would like covered please let me know, also any questions please feel free to ask!

crazycherry66

Awards
Hey flex how are you dosing everything? Are you doing it as suggested on the kit or are you going by what has worked for you in the past? Would love to see how you dose it out in a day.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates I have been hard down with the flu. I have not eaten since saturday night and I can't keep even water from running right through me. I have a fever and feel down right miserable. As far as dosing I am following the recommended dose. I will re-evaluate the dosing after four weeks and decide if I want to double the dose and run for a total of six weeks or keep with the current recommended dose.

crazycherry66

Awards
Funny you should say that. Im on day 5 of 17-pro andro and im experiencing stomach flu like symptoms. Hasn't put me down yet im fighting thru it but I defiantly don't feel like myself. Hope you get better soon

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I highly doubt it as my fiance and my co worker both have it as well and they most certainly are not on 17-pro andro lol.

crazycherry66

Awards
I highly doubt it as my fiance and my co worker both have it as well and they most certainly are not on 17-pro andro lol.
LOL yeah I have already passed it off and figured out where it came from and I too assure you that 17 Pro Andro has NOTHING to do with it. Did you get my message about adding the EPI to the cycle? Pretty sure Im gonna.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Good luck getting through that flu, a lot of my coworkers are coming down with it and I'm staying as far away as I can.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Ok back in action I have hit the gym once and got a cardio session in today. I will update tomorrow more thoroughly.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
11/23/2013
Saturday

Did an hour of cardio in the AM and the PM.
After the PM session I made dinner, brown rice and some Berkshire Organic Pork. My stomach was queasy prior to the meal but got worse after. The rest of the night I was in a great deal of pain and in the restroom often.

11/24/2013
Sunday

Very ill, water would pass through me in 5-10 minutes I eat nothing.

11/25/2013
Monday

Still very ill, no training very little eating a bit of chicken and rice, a banana and some aminos.

11/26/2013
Tuesday

Still ill but am able to finally eat a bit more regularly.

11/27/2013
Wednesday

Feeling a lot better really the only remaining effects are a bit of sour stomach and fatigue. I do hit the weights though.

Chest/Back
Flat Bench Smith
6x12
Incline BB
4x15
Rope Pulldown
5x12-15
Pull-Ups
Squats
2x10

Decent workout but very fatigued. I had to take longer rest between sets and was dragging ass for sure. Felt good the get back into it.

11/28/2013
Thanksgiving

Ended up sleeping in an extra 6 HOURS! I apparently needed the rest and took it. No training. I received many compliments on how great I looked from friends and family so things are going great!

11/29/13
Black Friday

Was traveling and with family the whole day so I did not lift but did get some cardio in at night. I also spent some coin on about 20lbs of protein due to the sales going. Looking forward to trying them all.

11/30/13
Saturday

Bi/Tri's
Superset Workout
Rope Pressdowns
ss
DB Curls
4x12

Bar Pressdown
ss
EZ Preacher
3x12

Close Grip
ss
BB Curl
3x12

Cable Crunch
2x15

Great workout and the pump was awesome. The Andro Cutting Kit is greatly increasing vascularity and other than a touch of very mild acne I have zero side effects. I have upped my dose as being about 220ish I felt the need for a bit more kick. I am dosing the following:
Epi-Andro
3ml 3x day

17-Pro Andro
3ml 3x day

1-Andro
3ml 2x day

So far I like the higher dosing. I have not done the math but it is about a 50% increase in the dosing or there abouts.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Sunday
1 hour of cardio in the AM
30 minutes in the PM

Monday
20 minutes of HIIT AM
Shoulders/Chest/Triceps/Calf's/Abs
Rotator Exercise 4 sets
Front Cable Raises 3 sets
Rear DB lateral Raises 4 sets
Side Lateral BB raises 4 sets
Upright Rows 3 sets
Incline Smith Press 4 sets
Triceps Rope pressdowns 2 sets
SS
Bench Dips 2 sets
Unilateral Calf Raise 3 sets
Standing Calf Raises 1x50
Cable Crunches 3x20

Great workout, excellent pump, left shoulder still a bit off but improving each week so that is good. Still no sides and I do notice more of an Alpha feeling with the higher dosing. BF is dropping which is great but strength is increasing.

Diet
I have started to eat a bit heavier on workout days and a little lighter on non workout days. Basically a little heavier on the carbs and fats on workout days. Basically I add some PB and bananas to my shakes. I ordered some powdered PB, PB2, and on off days will substitute that for real PB on non lifting days.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
12/3/13
Cardio

3x30mins bike

12/4/13
Legs

Having a bit of an issue with my right knee, it's been clicking and popping and a little sore. I went a little lighter on the volume and weight today. I believe the large amount of cardio is aggravating the problem so I will be reducing the amount done on workout days.
Squats 4x10
Stiff Deads 4x10
Standing Calf Raise SS Donkey Calf Raise 4x25
Decline Situps 4x15

Good workout overall knee felt so so, no real pain but that general sense of instability. Anyone that has had a joint injury will know what I mean by instability. It feels "ok" but you can tell something is off. I have found the best course of action is to hold back a bit when feeling like this. When I was younger I would "suck it up" and end of making the minor injuries into major injuries.

The products are still treating me well. The fat is slowly coming off with the calorie cycling and the cardio and the veins are becoming more and more prominent. I am almost half way through the cycle and the gains are slow and steady and side effect free. Libido has not really increased but has remained at pre-cycle levels. I had a touch of acne, like two blemishes the first week or two but nothing since then. Energy levels have been consistent. The pump has been great while training and I am having great workouts. Mood levels have been holding steady no real increase in aggression or temper which is good because I have been going through some stressful times at work and in my personal life so I need to keep my head straight.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
12/5/13
Chest/Triceps/Biceps

Rotator Cuff warm up
Decline Smith
4 sets
Flat Bench
5 sets
Unilateral Cable Cross
4 sets
Tricep Rope Pushdown
7 sets
Rope High Curls
3 sets
Cable Crunch
3 sets

Good workout despite me left shoulder still nagging me. It is not so much pain as it is just a "not quite stable enough to push it" feeling. I know I could be using more weight than I am but every time I "go for it" I end up making the injury worse. I just started Formutech Nutritions Flexible and will be dosing it at 8 caps a day to see if it helps. The shoulder is like 80%. Much better than it was about two months ago but it has seemed to stall so to speak. Keeping my fingers crossed and my ego checked and hoping, scratch that expecting the best!

12/6/13
30 mins cardio

12/7/13
30 mins cardio

12/8/13
Back/Biceps/Calf's/Abs

Rope Pulldowns
5 sets
Deadlifts
4 sets
Pullups
3 sets
Rope Cable Row
1 set
EZ curl
3 sets
DB Hammer Curl
3 sets
BB Calf Raise
3 sets
Wrist BB curl
2 sets
Preacher Reverse Wrist Curl
2 sets
Decline Sit Ups
4 sets

That's 30 sets and I got this done in an hour so my rest periods are short, just long enough to catch my breath. Having to go a little lighter and higher rep due to injuries I find keeping the rest periods shorter is one way to increase the intensity of the session. Strength is definitively increasing, I added 3 extra reps to all my sets of pullups which a weak exercise for me so I am very happy.

Overall I am feeling well but very tired. I have been getting little sleep and working extra hours as well as getting things in order to go back to school in January. I wake up looking better and better almost every day. Nothing dramatic but progress daily! Mind you I am cycling carbs, fats and calories as well as the cardio work load. The vascularity is really starting to show. I am seeing veins in my forearms I have NEVER seen which is wonderful.

The only word of caution I will say so far about the ANDRO CUTTING STACK is this: this is not an instant gratification stack. The progress takes a little time to pick up speed but when it kicks in it is smooth side effect free(for me so far) gains. This is not explosive but makes up for it with CONSISTENCY! It is safe to say I will plan on running this again with out a doubt.

Bodyweight is down about 10lbs since the start of the cycle but bear in mind I did come down with the flu for about 4 days and lost some weight there for sure. That being said my weight is down 10lbs, every pair of pants I have are loose to the point of needing new clothes and I look bigger, leaner and am without a doubt stronger!

What more can you ask for?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Update

I have had a few bad workouts and have been really busy getting enrolled in a new school and with friends and family. After a couple lackluster workouts I decided to deload for a week. Lower the weights, raise the reps and take some time to recover. The cycle is still going well I simply needed a mini "break". I am still on point with diet and getting in my cardio. I have been pulling extra shifts at work meaning I am at work six days a week and getting everything set up with school simply burnt me out a bit.

On the plus side I am getting a squat cage for xmas from the Misses and it should be here in a day or two!​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Update
Back/Chest/Legs
Rack Floor Presses
Rack Deads
Pullups
Low Cable Rope Row
DB Pullover
Squats
Calve Raises
Cable Crunches

I did one to three sets of each exercise and reps ranged from 8-21. I am going to be doing whole body workouts three times a week. I am banking on the increase in frequency of hitting each muscle group resulting in greater benefits vs once a week each bodypart. Cycle is going great, no sides still. Fatloss has slowed a little bit but still there. Might tweak the diet a bit for the last few weeks but not sure yet. Still down about 10-11 lbs and a few inches on my waist.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Update
I have trained twice since the last update and things are really clicking. Injuries are seemingly getting better and I feel really good. Results in the mirror are apparent every day. I am starting to see in the mirror what I have had envisioned in my mind for a long time. FINALLY!

I have been doing a lot of work in the new power cage I got for Christmas and am loving it.​

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Update
HOLIDAYS
Ate my face off but still managed to get a mini lifting session in on Christmas Eve and an hour of cardio in yesterday night. Was this enough to counter the following:
2 GF Brownies
Egg Rolls (homemade)
Teriyaki Chicken
Rice
Beef Tenderloin with a butter blue cheese dressing homemade ie butter with blue cheese as the only ingredient
1 PB chochip cookie
oh and I am missing something...............

FIVE CUPCAKES!!!!!!

So ya about an hour of cardio should do the trick lol.

Back into the weights today as well as some cardio. Overall this is such a smooth cycle I could not be happier. No sides to speak of and the gains are clean and steady. I am not ballooning up but will not have 10lbs of water coming off post cycle either. This is a great cutting stack/recomping stack.

If there is anything I have not been covering that you would like to know please post up your questions!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate other holidays!!!!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates the holidays have me all over the place. Still been hitting it in the gym three times a week or more and cardio about 6 days a week. Weight loss is still about 10-11 lbs and I continue to get leaner but it has certainly slowed down. I will be starting PCT end of this week.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Bad news folks. Spent 8:15PM to 1:30AM in the ER. Was pushing a car out of the snow when something in my mid thoracic region went pop and dropped me like a sac of potatoes. Pain was like nothing I have ever felt before. I managed to get back inside the house and collapsed. From that point forward I had to crawl around on the floor till the Mrs. got home. When she examined me we were shocked to see my upper torso was not noticeably curved off to one side. Think instant scoliosis. It was SCARY. The pain was a ten and the worst I have ever felt. Went to the ER, sat for hours waiting to get it, a really frustrating situation when you see people taking there kids in with a cold or a headache and you can't stand due to the pain. Oh well what are you going to do. Finally got taken in and after an exam was given a heavy round of anti-inflammatory, benzo, and opiate cocktail. Finally some relief. All hail dilaudid and valium FTW! Felling better today but going to not train for a few days for sure. Terrible timing as the start of PCT is the last time you want to not train but I do not want to risk surgery if it is not needed. My back was so inflamed and spasming that they were unable to do diagnostic testing so I will have to wait a few weeks to get xrays and perhaps an MRI.

This whole thing is frustrating to say the least. This always seems to happen when I really start to get in some good shape. I am not sure if it is the dieting, the drying out hormones, the lower bodyweight, the fatigue or a combo of all of the above. Part of me thinks my body just likes to carry a some fat and just be big but as I get older the bulked up look becomes less healthy and appealing. The idea that my best days may perhaps be behind me is a tough one to wrap my psychy around. Hoping for a speedy recovery.