LG SCIENCES BULKING ANDRO KIT by WMIHM

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I will post my results here. So far there are signs of strength gains at least, as well as much faster recovery. I have previously bulked with Ostarine, which gave me a lot of strength gains, but not very much lean mass. Hoping for something extra with the Bulking Andro Kit.
Be ready to eat a lot!!
Like wmihm said you can eat a ton.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
That should hopefully do it lol.

I know I put on some weight during my bulk kit. Copy the link in my sig for my bulk kit log!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
love2liftkat clear some inbox space!! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Eating approx. 3,500 cals per day ;)
I was eating close to double that (7000) until Sunday. Now I'm eating about half of that (1750) which sucks but is totally worth it in the end.... Have to start working on the beach body if I want to look killer this summer!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

It hurts to say this but unfortunately this log has come to an end. Though the level of strength and focus this kit gave me will never end!!!

Beginning VS. Ending Measurments:

Biceps: 17.5.....17.625
Forearm: 13........13.125
Shoulders: 50........51.5
Chest: 42.5.....44.25
Waits: 32........34

BF%: 11.0 vs. 11.5
BMI: 26.9 vs. 27.2

Efectiveness: 10/10
This kit is AMAZING hands down. If you read threw this log and still don't think that as well then we're no longer friends. It was my first expierence with a bulking kit of any kind and I could not have asked for better restults.

Side Effects: 9/10
The only reason I gave this a 9 and not a 10 was because I did notice that there were a couple times I had broken out on my back. Other than that I had not the slightest effect what so ever.

Taste: 8/10
Everything to me tasted fine other than then the 1-Andro. That had a slightly bit of a sour minty taste. All the rest of the products tastes exactly like mint mouthwash. I am a fan of mint flavors so this was right up my alley.

Ease of Use: 10/10
The instructions on the back of the box the kit comes in is very easy to understand and simple. The only thing that could be confusion to others is the instructions on the individual bottles. Granted I had the benefit of the doubt with most of my questions were answered in my buddy Jay084's log. Mabe there could be a little note that comes with the kit saying to follow the box not the bottles. Just an idea.

Value: 10/10
Can you honestly put a price on strength size and focus? Seriously tho the price of this kit is not bad at all. When you pay a price and get everything you will need is not bad at all because buying everything separate could probably cost a bit more.

Overall: 10/10
This kit by LG Sciences is truly a great kit. With their great price and everything in a one stop shop makes life easy. The products they have in this kit are one of a kit and the results are in this log. I can not be more happy with the results I got from this kit and would recommend it to anyone that is looking to push themselves to the next level or reach personal goals.

Finally I would like to give a great thanks to LOVEtoLIFTkat and everyone over at LG Sciences for the great opportunity to run this kit for them. If there was ever an opportunity in the future for more products to be reviewed I would like to state that I would be more than willing!!

Thank you to everyone else for the support and following along with the logg!!

The End..........
Awesome job brother and thanks for the detailed review.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep up the awesome work

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Now its time to start looking into the LG Science Cutting Kit!! If the bulking kit worked this good for me I could only imagine how crazy that stuff could be too!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
love2liftkat clear space again!! DanG!!

Make sure you clear your sent and deleted folders too! That may help you

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat clear space again!! DanG!! Make sure you clear your sent and deleted folders too! That may help you
Haha just logged onto the computer so I could just empty them all...it was my sent folder clogging everything up! Lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
I am on day 14 now. I bought 3 kits, thinking of running it for 42 days now, then take the rest for my autumn bulk.

So far I can report that:

- I see some improvements in the mirror. Chest definitely a bit fuller and tighter. Also lost may 0.5cm around the waist.
- The first meaningful strength improvement was today.
- The biggest change is the pump and the endurance of the workout. I am able to do much more volume and higher number of sets. Really love that effect.

Weight is up by 0.5 - 1.0kg, and it seems that I have dropped a little bit of fat. All in all, I may have experienced close to 1kg of fat free mass.

I like what I see so far, and I am excited about the next weeks.
Also in my stack: creatine, betaine, bcaa, saa, glutamine, fish oil and multi, 6-bromo, tudca.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 14 now. I bought 3 kits, thinking of running it for 42 days now, then take the rest for my autumn bulk.

- I see some improvements in the mirror. Chest definitely a bit fuller and tighter. Also lost may 0.5cm around the waist.
- The biggest change is the pump and the endurance of the workout. I am able to do much more volume and higher number of sets. Really love that effect.

Weight is up by 0.5 - 1.0kg, and it seems that I have dropped a little bit of fat. All in all, I may have experienced close to 1kg of fat free mass.

Also in my stack: creatine, betaine, bcaa, saa, glutamine, fish oil and multi, 6-bromo, tudca.
Bad ass man!

BARKODE

Awards
Nice. Subbing in. LG has really caught my eyes lately. I also subbed to a log that's using their Cutting Stack.

Goodluck brah.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Be on the Lookout. There should be two more logs for the cutting kit in 2 weeks. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds awesome good luck with the rest of your run.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Finished up the first kit in 26 days, went a bit higher on the dosage in the end.

Effects:
- Total weight up by 2.1kg, of which 1.8kg estimated increase in FFM, 0.3kg fat. Essentially I have kept my fat percentage while increasing weight.
- Great pump during workouts, training with high volume and intensity. Training 5 times per week (7-8 hours of lifting with short pauses, i.e. 45-75 seconds between sets). Could have gone up to 6 times per week if not for my extremely busy workdays.
- Strength has increased somewhat, but not that much. The max level is up a bit, but the most effect is muscle endurance.

Side effects:
- Seems to be a bit more side effects that f.ex Ostabol and 11-keto. Feeling of anxiety and insomnia can be bothering.

Potential gyno shouldn't be an issue, but I am taking 50mg of 6-bromo on-cycle to counter excess estrogen. Any of you guys heard about people getting gyno from this?

Will run this cycle for another two weeks, and will give you a final update after that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished up the first kit in 26 days, went a bit higher on the dosage in the end.

Effects:
- Total weight up by 2.1kg, of which 1.8kg estimated increase in FFM, 0.3kg fat. Essentially I have kept my fat percentage while increasing weight.
- Great pump during workouts, training with high volume and intensity. Training 5 times per week (7-8 hours of lifting with short pauses, i.e. 45-75 seconds between sets). Could have gone up to 6 times per week if not for my extremely busy workdays.
- Strength has increased somewhat, but not that much. The max level is up a bit, but the most effect is muscle endurance.

Side effects:
- Seems to be a bit more side effects that f.ex Ostabol and 11-keto. Feeling of anxiety and insomnia can be bothering.

Potential gyno shouldn't be an issue, but I am taking 50mg of 6-bromo on-cycle to counter excess estrogen. Any of you guys heard about people getting gyno from this?

Will run this cycle for another two weeks, and will give you a final update after that.
Sounds good so far. You shouldn't get any gyno from this maybe some lethargy but the M1D should handle this. The higher the dosage the more the risk of lethargy.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Sounds good so far. You shouldn't get any gyno from this maybe some lethargy but the M1D should handle this. The higher the dosage the more the risk of lethargy.
**** lethargy, that can just be ignored with willpower and caffeine :)

Thanks for the gyno opinion. I feel I can handle any side effect except that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed that's how to deal with it exactly ... :)

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
On day 38 now. Doubled the dosage of Androstenolone but reduced M1D Andro a bit. Unfortunately I spilled a lot of Androstenolone, so now I am only left with M1D Andro. Any input to recommended stand-alone dosage of M1D Andro (liquid)?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 38 now. Doubled the dosage of Androstenolone but reduced M1D Andro a bit. Unfortunately I spilled a lot of Androstenolone, so now I am only left with M1D Andro. Any input to recommended stand-alone dosage of M1D Andro (liquid)?
That depends you could go as high as 9ml ed I guess but 6 should be ok.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
On day 3 of PCT now after finishing a 40-day run.
Was a strange run, sometimes felt the gains did not come, and the frequent insomnia the first weeks was troubling.

Very pleased with the result after all. Gained 3kg, and I have not lost definition. Pec is fuller and looks better. Will do some fat% measures soon.
Strength increased came late, but were very noticeable.

Coolest of all was that i finally broke through a "biceps plateau". Right biceps now at 40.2cm, up from 39.4cm before the run.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 3 of PCT now after finishing a 40-day run.
Was a strange run, sometimes felt the gains did not come, and the frequent insomnia the first weeks was troubling.

Very pleased with the result after all. Gained 3kg, and I have not lost definition. Pec is fuller and looks better. Will do some fat% measures soon.
Strength increased came late, but were very noticeable.

Coolest of all was that i finally broke through a "biceps plateau". Right biceps now at 40.2cm, up from 39.4cm before the run.
Glad things worked out in the end. You just never know how something will effect certain people. You hung in there and got some great results though. Kudos...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On day 3 of PCT now after finishing a 40-day run. Was a strange run, sometimes felt the gains did not come, and the frequent insomnia the first weeks was troubling. Very pleased with the result after all. Gained 3kg, and I have not lost definition. Pec is fuller and looks better. Will do some fat% measures soon. Strength increased came late, but were very noticeable. Coolest of all was that i finally broke through a "biceps plateau". Right biceps now at 40.2cm, up from 39.4cm before the run.
I agree with Dreamweaver! Glad you stuck with it and got some good results! Congrats on the bicep!! That's exciting for sure!!