LG is helping JudoJosh Support my joints (Sponsored)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 14 (11/13)

Ultimate Joint Repair Info

Current aches: NONE
Effectiveness: :cheers:

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
NONE

Diet:
Calories 2613
Fat - 180g
Sat fat - 61g
Carb - 32g
Fiber - 9g
Protein - 227g

Thoughts: Worked today, had a LOOOOONG day and when I came home surprisingly my ankle wasnt sore at all just feet hurt. It was my birthday so I cheated and had me some birthday cake and a full cooked meal, and it was delicious!!!

Current aches: Knee hurt once during split squat then went away and never came back
Effectiveness: pretty surprised, I wonder if this LG supp scared away my knee pain today???..lol

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Warm up
Jog 5mins
Rowing machine 5mins

Workout:
Power clean+High Pull - 2x3@115/ 2x3@125
Bulgarian split squat - 2x6/4@30/ 1x3@35/ 1x2@40
1 arm pulldown 1x6/4@70/ 1x3@80/ 1x2@100

Diet:
CHEAT DAY

Thoughts: So with the help of LG I broke a PR for my high pulls!!! I know it isnt much but my wrist were really handicapping me and not allowing me to ever go too heavy, I hope it stays like this forever... During the bulgarian split squats my knees had a sharp pain in them during the first set but after that it was normal

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad this has allowed you to beat some PR's man, it's amazing how joint supplements can get looked over but in reality can be the simplest way to acheive heavier lifting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 16 (11/15)

Current aches: None whatsoever
Effectiveness: Amazing!!

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
None

Diet:
Calories 1841
Fat - 116g
Sat fat - 49g
Carb - 17g
Fiber - 2g
Protein - 171g

Thoughts: Worked today. Ankle held up fine thoughout the day and after my 12hr shift. Tomorow is my last day of these and to be honest I am a little sad about this :sad:

Day 17 (11/16)

Current aches: None
Effectiveness: :bigok:

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:

Hang Power cleans - 1x3@125/ 2x3@135/ 1x3@145
Zercher good mornings - 1x6@95/ 1x4@115/ 1x3/2@135
Bench press - 2x6/4@165/ 2x3/2@175
Push Press - 1x6@85/ 2x4/3@95/ 1x2@105
Barbell torque 4x8@70

Diet:
Calories 2918
Fat - 171g
Sat fat - 58g
Carb - 28g
Fiber - 14g
Protein - 313g

Thoughts: Last day. It has been a terrific run. Week 3 update thoughts can be found on the first page. I will just sum up the week there instead of putting the daily thoughts here

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Week 3 update review on first page :240: I have decided to continue the log for another week or so to see any immediate pain returning or if it stays how it is. I dont expect any miracles but hopefully it will be alot less discomfort then I had before this journey began

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Quick update

Days 18,19,&20 (11/17,11/18,& 11/19)

So it has been 3 days since I've taken ultimate joint support. Only had 1 workout in these past 3 days but it was a great one!!! Wrist are still holding up pretty good and I am steadily increasing weight to my high pulls now which is awesome!!! On a downside my ankle is starting to bother me again, hopefully it will either go away or be less then before I started this

statik

statik

Awards
Was only panning to run 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75 reasons being this is my first PH cycle and figured my body would take it pretty well and also wanted to go easy for first one and also my PCT is OTC products no serm so I didn't wan to go too high or too long and risk it. 75 is where I am definetely starting to notice it, in hindsight I prolly should have done 50/75/75/75 I might add on a 5th week at 75 or 100 but not too sure, waiting to see how this week finishes up at

how's the joint support working for you? I'm really surprised that I have already noticed benefits from it, thought I wouuldnt notice anything till second week but it kicked right it, this stuff is good
Josh... I'm new and have been reading your logs... Much appreciated. I am planning to start my first Halo-X(Hdrol) cycle. I was going to do 50/50/50/50 but it sounds like I may want to go higher. Also I am trying to decide what PCT I need to buy before I start. If I upped the dosages above 50 and added a 5th week like you said you wished you had done, is a SERM necessary? Or will OTC do?

Thanks for the nice logs!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Josh... I'm new and have been reading your logs... Much appreciated. I am planning to start my first Halo-X(Hdrol) cycle. I was going to do 50/50/50/50 but it sounds like I may want to go higher. Also I am trying to decide what PCT I need to buy before I start. If I upped the dosages above 50 and added a 5th week like you said you wished you had done, is a SERM necessary? Or will OTC do?

Thanks for the nice logs!
Glad to hear you like my logs :sgrin: umm.. as for your cycle.. I would love to help you out and offer some advice but would not like to in this thread as this is a sponsored log for LG Ultimate joint support and dont want it to get too off track and like for it to stay focused on my joint progression. Check out my hdrol log if you want, there are many things I would have done differently if I can do it again, am about to post an update there on my progress. Again thanks for your support!!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Final update

Days 21 (11/20)

Final updates.. So its been a week off of Ultimate joint support here is the workout of saturday.

Workout:
Warmup
50 Jumping jacks
1min Jump rope

Workout:
Power High Pull- 1x3@115/ 1x3@125/ 1x3@135/ 1x3@145
Bulgarian squat 1x6@45/ 1x6@65/ 1x4@75/ 1x3@80/ 1x2@85
1 arm t-bar row- 1x6@70/ 1x4@75/ 1x3@80/ 1x2@85
Wide-grip pull up- 4x6/4/3/2

Final Narrative and review will be posted on front page second post and will include my final thoughts of the product :deal: