Leviathan Reloaded + DCP

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
By the way.

Started my stack today, and it definitely smells like mustard.

lol.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
So i've been on the stack a week or so, and I have to comment that the biggest surprise for me is the appetite suppression!!

Not intentionally, but I literally went 24hrs without eating.. and without being hungry. I planned poorly and was never around anything I remotely considered putting into my body.. and before i knew it it had been A WHOLE DAY. Thankfully I just had a nice blend of oats and peanut butter.. but the appetite suppression is ridiculous!

i'm reminding myself to eat. LOL. :tup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
So i've been on the stack a week or so, and I have to comment that the biggest surprise for me is the appetite suppression!!

Not intentionally, but I literally went 24hrs without eating.. and without being hungry. I planned poorly and was never around anything I remotely considered putting into my body.. and before i knew it it had been A WHOLE DAY. Thankfully I just had a nice blend of oats and peanut butter.. but the appetite suppression is ridiculous!

i'm reminding myself to eat. LOL. :tup:
The appetite issue... that is one of the "downsides" to this stack... you might have to set an alarm clock to remind yourself when to eat ;)

eazy90

Awards
Could you throw in X-Factor with this stack? I'm just curious because from what I've read, X-factor aids in fat loss as well as increasing mass so it seems like it would compliment Levi and DCP pretty well, or would this be over-kill?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'd imagine you could.. both PAL and RPN are teaming up with MN for some x-factor stack logs (DCP/XF and Lev/XF).
Definitely some potential synergy there.

I'm really looking forward to following those logs, maybe you should consider applying in the MN subforum

eazy90

Awards
Ahhh I've never kept a log before and I'd feel kind of bad if I got a sponsored one and it wasn't what they had hoped for...I may just do this stack on my own and keep a log, besides I'm still learning about proper anabolic diets and training routines.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Just a little update.

14 days on the stack and I've lost 10lbs.

I was at my absolute heaviest ever, so I knew the pounds would shed off very quickly, so while I'm happy, I don't think it's groundbreaking, as I've done this before ( been in shape, let it go.. then kick ass and drop the first 10-15 overweight pounds pretty quickly ).

Anyways I have a semi-clean diet.. No cheat meals, but my timing is off and I know I'm eating a little too few calories. I still follow diet advice from Alan Aragon off bb.com, and his book.

I've been doing only complex lifting every other day, some LSD occasionally, but always tabata sprints every other day.

Anyways, I look thinner :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should offer the Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/LSD stack!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10lbs is very good! I hope the weight melts off you with ease!

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
10lbs is very good! I hope the weight melts off you with ease!
Tabata Sprints from Guerilla Cardio influence are the furthest thing from easy!

I always collapse afterwards, and sometimes puke too! It's awesome.

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to get down another 5 over the next two weeks. From there on out i'll be off the stack, expecting normal 1-2lb loss per week, depending on how I adjust my macros

:dl:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update.

14 days on the stack and I've lost 10lbs.

I was at my absolute heaviest ever, so I knew the pounds would shed off very quickly, so while I'm happy, I don't think it's groundbreaking, as I've done this before ( been in shape, let it go.. then kick ass and drop the first 10-15 overweight pounds pretty quickly ).

Anyways I have a semi-clean diet.. No cheat meals, but my timing is off and I know I'm eating a little too few calories. I still follow diet advice from Alan Aragon off bb.com, and his book.

I've been doing only complex lifting every other day, some LSD occasionally, but always tabata sprints every other day.

Anyways, I look thinner :)
His book is a great read, congrats on your weight loss so far :twisted:

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Well, three weeks into the stack, and I'm down ~13lbs. I knew my weight loss would start to taper down into normalcy, which I'm comfortable with.

Although unfortunately I haven't been doing my tabata sprints as often as I should be. I believe if I could have done them consistently, I'd have lost a few more pounds or so.

ATG Squat DOMS are a b*tch though :squat:

Question:

After todays dose of Leviathan, I'll be down to about 10 caps. I've been take 4 a day, in 2 dose intervals. It looks like I have a lot of DCP left, and I've been taking 6 of those a day :blink: Besides ordering more, what should I do?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After todays dose of Leviathan, I'll be down to about 10 caps. I've been take 4 a day, in 2 dose intervals. It looks like I have a lot of DCP left, and I've been taking 6 of those a day :blink: Besides ordering more, what should I do?

Thanks
You could measure out how much DCP you will need for 2.5 more days, then send the rest to me.

That will make you feel better about running out at the exact same time?

Or you could just reorder and/or continue the DCP without the Leviathan until gone.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I chose to try and train my extra DCP caps to do tricks.

I'll update with my progress later.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Hey guys.

Would the combonation of this stack, my lifting/cardio program and eating under maintenance lower my white blood cell count?

I just got blood work done and they think it's a little low.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys.

Would the combonation of this stack, my lifting/cardio program and eating under maintenance lower my white blood cell count?

I just got blood work done and they think it's a little low.

Thanks!
I can see no reason why this would occur.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
I can see no reason why this would occur.

I participate in sleep studies for some extra cash on the side.. never had a problem. When I went to give blood to qualify for their next study, they claimed my WBCs were too low. The only thing that's changed since the last one I did..

Was I've lost about 15lbs, gone back to a strict diet and consistent training.

I don't want to miss out on $2,350 :(

Thanks for the quick reply though..

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppression??? My appetite has increased ten fold since starting DCP/LR this Monday.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
WBC count is lower 24-48 hours after exercise. Generally resistance training won't lower it much, but those sprint intervals you are doing will.

Your idea to not train before being tested is right and should help you. If it doesn't, then you may want to see someone about it.
^^ I've done my research and this is correct. White Blood Cell count studies have been done on Olympians during their training for the Olympic Games. A CBC ( complete blood check ) is done directly prior to their [in this instance track and field] training, and directly after. The results show that the scores are normal prior, but afterwards are more than half depleted. Like the poster said it usually takes at least 2 days for the count to return to normal. This is in Olympians, likely doing the same type of conditioning excersizes that I have been doing.

Further analysis shows that since I'm far from Olympic shape, that shocking my body with new, rigourous training methods is going to really have a toll on my body. I've been throwing up after the tabata sprints, and while I've always believed that's good ( wrestlers mentality ) it's proving to be wrong. My only conclusion is that if it's taking Olympians up to two days to recover, it's taking me far more.

I'll post the results of my testing on Monday when I get them, in the off chance someone ever has a question about WBCs.

Thanks for the replies,
-Adam

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appetite effects seem to be completely polar...either appetite is demolished, or enhanced. Seldom do we see reports in the middle.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Appetite effects seem to be completely polar...either appetite is demolished, or enhanced. Seldom do we see reports in the middle.
Did you pinpoint a reason for that? It's interesting. Well to me anyways.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you pinpoint a reason for that? It's interesting. Well to me anyways.
I think it has a lot to do with signaling state. What I think is thatpPreviously carb depleted (or people that have been running at carb depletion, even slight, for a while) individuals will experience an increase in appetite, while individuals that have been running maintenance or increased carbs will have their appetite annihilated.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I think it has a lot to do with signaling state. What I think is thatpPreviously carb depleted (or people that have been running at carb depletion, even slight, for a while) individuals will experience an increase in appetite, while individuals that have been running maintenance or increased carbs will have their appetite annihilated.
i think you're exactly right there dsade.

Reese

Awards
Leviathan/DCP and Fasted Morning Cardio

How long is too long for Cardio? I want to do 1:30 fasted cardio every morning along with Levi/DCP at 60-70% HR. Is this okay if I do not care about going catabolic? At what point would I go catabolic? And what would the ratio be of Fat/Muscle burned?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long is too long for Cardio? I want to do 1:30 fasted cardio every morning along with Levi/DCP at 60-70% HR. Is this okay if I do not care about going catabolic? At what point would I go catabolic? And what would the ratio be of Fat/Muscle burned?
basically there is no such thing as too much cardio so long as you stay hydrated. As far as when it goes catabolc and ratio lost, there are too many variables to say. if you mix up a gallon of water with 50g of bcaa and thats what you drink through the cardio, you probably will be safe from loosing any muscle

Warriorz

Awards
So are there any plans to bring this stack back to NP?

MSE

MSE

Awards
Leviathan vs. Leviathan Reloaded

Hey guys,
My DCP and Leviathan showed up yesterday and I realized that it is regular Leviathan, not Leviathan Reloaded. Is the original still as good as the Reloaded?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
My DCP and Leviathan showed up yesterday and I realized that it is regular Leviathan, not Leviathan Reloaded. Is the original still as good as the Reloaded?
I went through a couple of bottles of the original, it was potent stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are there any plans to bring this stack back to NP?
The stack should still be up, though DCP seems to be cleaned out as soon as it comes in.

emmure

Awards
The stack is down on the site, any idea when it will be back?

yowzatheman

Awards
^ +1. i've been looking foward to purchasing it but sadly it's out.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
^ +1. i've been looking foward to purchasing it but sadly it's out.
AHHHH I'm back.

This stack was the ****! I dropped 22 lbs with a combonation of tabata cardio, an under maitenance macro diet, hard work and lots of rest.

BUT ITS OUT OF STOCK! ****!

Where is this beloved stack? Am I stuck buying the goods seperately? If so.. I'm gonna go get them now :(
:run:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH I'm back.

This stack was the ****! I dropped 22 lbs with a combonation of tabata cardio, an under maitenance macro diet, hard work and lots of rest.

BUT ITS OUT OF STOCK! ****!

Where is this beloved stack? Am I stuck buying the goods seperately? If so.. I'm gonna go get them now :(
:run:
the stack is not available at present time, i think matt mentioned maybe another promo later on for summer cuts, but for now, unfortunately its separated.

22 lbs??..damn bro congrats on all the hard work!!

TheDempster

TheDempster

Awards
Sureshot: How long did it take you to loose the 22 lbs on the stack. I am following a similar plan as you, and 22lbs is my magic number. How long was your cycle? on the products?