Leviathan Reloaded + DCP

avenue Red

Awards
you guys think i should add anything to dcp/leviathan reloaded. or just do it on its on. and what about weight lifting with it? i want to constrate on cardio and endurance to cut. but i dont want to lose strength. strength is important to me not size.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
you guys think i should add anything to dcp/leviathan reloaded. or just do it on its on. and what about weight lifting with it? i want to constrate on cardio and endurance to cut. but i dont want to lose strength. strength is important to me not size.
You will lose muscle if you stop lifting, definitely keep strength training in, how else are you going to keep your strength?!
DO NOT Just do lots of cardio!!! You will end up scrawnyyyy and not ripped like you want!

avenue Red

Awards
lol sorry i meant to mean like heavy strength training of 4-6 reps what i am doing now. or should i go to 8-10? maybe 12?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol sorry i meant to mean like heavy strength training of 4-6 reps what i am doing now. or should i go to 8-10? maybe 12?
You should be using a variation...mix things up a bit.

avenue Red

Awards
ok for sure. i think ill start at with the 8-10 for 2 weeks then move up to 4-6.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

julesm

Awards
where on np is the dcp/lev reloaded stack for sale- either i am blind or it has disappeared

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
disapeared..haha...they are aware of it, they are putting it back up soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra likes to play "Hide the special" now and again.

avenue Red

Awards
i think you can buy it now on the nutraplanet site. it just doesnt have a pic. 1 more day till i order

avenue Red

Awards
thanks asianbabe.
i cant wait to start my log after thanksgiving

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance, when is thanksgiving? :eek:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I wasn't on x-factor, I was going to pull out a wild alaskan salmon i have in the freezer and cook that as well as maybe a duck for thanksgiving. woul have been nice on the grill.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
if I wasn't on x-factor, I was going to pull out a wild alaskan salmon i have in the freezer and cook that as well as maybe a duck for thanksgiving. woul have been nice on the grill.
Whats stoppin you son

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just one cheat won't hurt ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would suck to set back the arachidonic acid inflammation stuff tho. I might anyhow, alaskan sockeye salmon is soooo nice

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
it would suck to set back the arachidonic acid inflammation stuff tho. I might anyhow, alaskan sockeye salmon is soooo nice
And its Thanksgiving man!!

Best holiday of the year imo...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a duck and a salmon does sound better than a turkey :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm turkey, wish it was thanksgiving for us!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol dude.. at least you get one! :sad:
haha...well it was what..well over a month ago for us...sucks...ill try to talk my family into having an american thanksgiving too..haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be a good stack with drive, or would that be just too much. I was thinking drive would go even further to preserving muscle mass with this stack. Maybe even gain more muscle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I was hoping it might be, I am mostly interested in leaning out, maintaining mass and getting harder. Seems like the perfect stack for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will definitely keep you guys posted, I plan on doing this first thing new year. After this week I will be doing NHA and throwing in some UPS products for 4 weeks then one week Xmas break.

I am a big guy so I was thinking of preloading 8 drive a day. Easing in on the Leviathan like I've seem recommended and just running the DCP as directed 6 a day. The only thing I was wondering is there any overlap between Leviathan reloaded and drive. I know larger doses of drive can cause you to spend a lot of time in the bathroom, and I've heard that Leviathan has similar effect if taken in larger doses. I was wondering because I may have to reduce my drive dosage somewhat.

I am a big guy (around 260) so I like to stay on a higher dose if I could. Any ideas are welcome.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Yah I will definitely keep you guys posted, I plan on doing this first thing new year. After this week I will be doing NHA and throwing in some UPS products for 4 weeks then one week Xmas break.

I am a big guy so I was thinking of preloading 8 drive a day. Easing in on the Leviathan like I've seem recommended and just running the DCP as directed 6 a day. The only thing I was wondering is there any overlap between Leviathan reloaded and drive. I know larger doses of drive can cause you to spend a lot of time in the bathroom, and I've heard that Leviathan has similar effect if taken in larger doses. I was wondering because I may have to reduce my drive dosage somewhat.

I am a big guy (around 260) so I like to stay on a higher dose if I could. Any ideas are welcome.
I'd go 8 a day on DCP as long as you get no/minimal sides. I'm 178lbs and do 8 a day on most days with zero sides...well except for the increased fat loss. I've gone up to 10 in one day, but that's not my norm. I would also think about using Poseidon along with this to avoid any cramping issues. I had been on Poseidon before I started DCP, but I have had zero cramping.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok I will consider using a higher dose of DCP.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've never had cramping issues with any TTA supps I've taken - Melting Point, DCP, Burn3d, Red Acid.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the forskolin that gives bathroom issues to some people, if you are prone to that, its best to ramp up the dosage over 3-4 days

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was planning to preload the Drive with 8 a day but was wondering if that was too much with the Leviathan. Still trying to figure out my dosing with these 3 products. I have over 5 weeks to do it though. Always thinking ahead.

My Leviathan/DCP is in already, damn Nutraplanet is fast. I have 3 bottles of each product including the drive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was planning to preload the Drive with 8 a day but was wondering if that was too much with the Leviathan. Still trying to figure out my dosing with these 3 products. I have over 5 weeks to do it though. Always thinking ahead.

My Leviathan/DCP is in already, damn Nutraplanet is fast. I have 3 bottles of each product including the drive.
You, sir, are HARDCORE.

Looking forward to seeing your results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am a bit of an animal, but I do my research. (To the best of my comprehension anyway). For my goals I think this is bang on. I was saying on my drive thread that come March 1st I will be looking at about 235 to 240 and pretty lean.

Just gotta bring that hardcore attitude to the gym with me, like I have the choice lol. Soon as I step into a gym I regress to a primal state. :squat:

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
This stack is currently out of stock at nutra :(

Any idea when it'll be back in stock?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
This stack is currently out of stock at nutra :(

Any idea when it'll be back in stock?

dsade is working on the DCP, shouldnmt be too long. Thanks for the interest, this stack is amazing

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
is there some sort of mustard ingredient in the DCP... it smells like dijon!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
is there some sort of mustard ingredient in the DCP... it smells like dijon!!!!

haha...i know...lol..

Pretty sure its the Raspberry Ketones...i know they smell like raspberry, but a hint of mustard. Its funny cause I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate mustard

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Dijon, actually I believe Dijon contains horse radish so maybe that's it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones, FTW!!
So.....

=

Unless there some sort of other raspberry in the world.

I remember learning something about ketones and alcohols in general biology... maybe thats why it smells different than a raspberry?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, DCP smells like raspberries to me. Now Levi-Rel on the other hand, I can't pin down.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
swampy hooker?...haha....not a pleasent smell, but damn it works kid
I'll write a little testimonial for you guys after i've finished with everything if all goes well. My two bottles should be done right before xmas... :bb2: