Let's see your wings!!!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
IR serge man if I could guess right you had some serious Tren in you after seeing the acne. LOL good thickness though keep it up

If you zoom in you will see they are scars from shrapnel and the big slice on my upper right is from a bullet. I wish it was acne mate.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you zoom in you will see they are scars from shrapnel and the big slice on my upper right is from a bullet. I wish it was acne mate.
Rogue; there is a user named "IR serge" and i pretty sure he meant him. I can see what your saying about the shrapnel tho it looks tough!

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IR serge man if I could guess right you had some serious Tren in you after seeing the acne. LOL good thickness though keep it up
Lol no bro, I'm 100% natural. Honest to God. The acne is always really obvious after training and I always break vessels in my back.

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards
wsup AM here ya go

heres tha backpiece without the spread. Damn have no been on here for awhile. whats up guy's.

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Meant no disrespect IR you look great, I get the acne so that is why I joked about it.

And Irish Rogue where you get shrapnel from,

82nd Airborne here brother

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

After the end of football season with little to no training. sorry its huge but thats the only way i can post with the big boys, lol.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Meant no disrespect IR you look great, I get the acne so that is why I joked about it.

No worries man, I didn't take your comment as being disrespectful, I just thought I should give an explanation for the acne.

:pizza: mmmmm lol

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
damn, allot of killer backs in da'house!

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established

your in the 82nd? are you still serving? One of my best friends is in the 82nd infantry..maybe you know him...

BigBill

Awards
I thought that I'd show my newer pic.... Getting wider!

BigBill

Awards
You are looking SICK BigBill! Did you do another show recently?
I did the Las Vegas Classic last October. My next show will be the NPC Arnold Classic, which I qualified for at my last show. I also got picked up by Nutrex at my last show. That is me in the Lipo-6x ads. I was a little off, but not too bad.

[/IMG]

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did the Las Vegas Classic last October. My next show will be the NPC Arnold Classic, which I qualified for at my last show. I also got picked up by Nutrex at my last show. That is me in the Lipo-6x ads. I was a little off, but not too bad.
Congrats on the Nutrex deal! Now that I think about it, I remember thinking those pics in the Lipo-6x ads looked familiar, and it's because I had seen your pics in one of the other threads after your last show. Keep up the good work brother!

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Well its been too damn long i've been away from anabolic minds. Need to start posting here again! Went away to school in montana this year, didnt have much computer access. now im back home and ready to post again. here's a pic of my rear lat spread (bad posing however)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good man. Did you fully recover from your injury?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well its been too damn long i've been away from anabolic minds. Need to start posting here again! Went away to school in montana this year, didnt have much computer access. now im back home and ready to post again. here's a pic of my rear lat spread (bad posing however)

That's an awesome lat spread you've got there, can't believe your only 20, awesome genetics bro.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. Did you fully recover from your injury?
Yep fully recovered. I did my first competition this year at the npc junior cals. took 4th in the collegiate. wish i would have done better, but i messed up with that last week of prep. This year im coming back with vengeance to show people what ive got.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Here's me hitting a back double bi. My favorite pose!

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Man I feel like I am in the wrong forum with all these big people

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a comeback...You should tear em up next time around.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im a little late to the party, these are mine about 6 weeks ago.....I've made some progress and will update with my final pictures for my log. First thing in the morning.

I know i need some work, and my right lat is wider than my left. Its from baseball and all that throwing

Attachments

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I am still trying. Still suck at it though, or Im to small.

6' 2" 216lbs

Man whats with my shoulders it looked like they dont even belong