LET'S GIVE THANKS FOR A S1CK OLYMPUS LABS SAL3

Killcure666

Awards
Thanks! Totally taking advantage of this sale to stock up on Elix1r that stuff is productivity magic

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
So I'm torn between Orig1n and Test1fy for my first OL product ever - just can't afford both as a broke ass student and the exchange rate kills me (Canadian)..

A few months ago I wouldn't have even considered Test1fy because I am only 23 so I figured test boosters wouldn't be that effective for me but I recently got my hormone levels checked and my testosterone is actually on the low end of normal (mine was measured at 10 nmol/L once and 12 nmol/L a month later and normal values range from 6.0 to 27.0 nmol/L). So I'm not below normal I guess but I am on the low end. Would Tes1fy help me you guys think? I know it's hard to say but just your best guess would help.

Or, is Orig1n that sweet that I should just go with that? Just want to hear some people's opinions on these two products, stoked to try my first OL product!!

Thank guys!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm torn between Orig1n and Test1fy for my first OL product ever - just can't afford both as a broke ass student and the exchange rate kills me (Canadian)..

A few months ago I wouldn't have even considered Test1fy because I am only 23 so I figured test boosters wouldn't be that effective for me but I recently got my hormone levels checked and my testosterone is actually on the low end of normal (mine was measured at 10 nmol/L once and 12 nmol/L a month later and normal values range from 6.0 to 27.0 nmol/L). So I'm not below normal I guess but I am on the low end. Would Tes1fy help me you guys think? I know it's hard to say but just your best guess would help.

Or, is Orig1n that sweet that I should just go with that? Just want to hear some people's opinions on these two products, stoked to try my first OL product!!

Thank guys!
TEST1FY is great but start at the OR1GIN

macwad

Awards
  • Established

Thank guys!
Definitely, Or1gin!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just placed my order. Will I get it by tomorrow?

KevinConn

KevinConn

Awards
ORIG1N it is! Let's see what you got Olympus Labs :D :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feedback from guys who have used both Tr1umph and Ergonine?

Used E9 and like the profile; just looking to switch it up. I know they're not exact equals, but close enough for comparison, IMO.

Curious on flavor preferences, too.

Also interested in thoughts/feedback on El1xr.

Thanks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Used E9 and like the profile; just looking to switch it up. I know they're not exact equals, but close enough for comparison, IMO.

Thanks!
Tr1umph is more than just ergogenic aids....I just finished an 8 week run and had a noticeable improvement in body compostition (increase in muscle mass on upper body, quads are more defined and waist is slimmer). Can't beat that!

El1xir is my go to whenever I need to get 'zoned in'...love it for before work in the am or pre-cardio.

macwad

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Ive used both.
IMO Tr1umph is significantly better.
Love that it has PA, AlphaSize, elevAtp and rhodiola...
The taste is very very good. The best IMO is cherry.
Cant go wrong with any of them however

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used both.
IMO Tr1umph is significantly better.
Love that it has PA, AlphaSize, elevAtp and rhodiola...
The taste is very very good. The best IMO is cherry.
Cant go wrong with any of them however
Agreed, cherry berry is my fav.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
Tr1umph has become a staple of mine, with PA, creatine, betaine, and all the other solid ingredients (and proper doses) it's fantastic. Also serves as an emulsifier(LCLT). Top notch muscle fullness and endurance! I'm going to take 4 weeks or so off Tr1umph and give E9 a try as soon as it gets here. Just want to switch it up a bit and give E9 a shot, I'm also going to lay off the caffeine and a few other things during those 4 weeks so it should be interesting. As long as you don't go "unflavored" I don't think you can go wrong with Tr1umph. (It kills me to say anything remotely bad about OL or tr1umph as I love them both and they are my "go tos" but the unflavored I got was just absolutely bitter)

Interested to see what you think of it... even more curious to see how I like E9 after continuous months on Tr1umph

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!
I have both but use the tr1umph way more.
I usually go 8 weeks tr1umph & I use e9 for my 1 week PA washout. Then repeat. Elix1r I use before multitasking and for a pump free pre-workout (leg day).

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
so how do we get to chose between the maca and ash?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Might snag 4 tubs of RAW/WAR. Really digging it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 3 Tr1umph (1 of each of the sorbet flavors) and 3 Elix1r -- excited to try them out.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up 3 Tr1umph (1 of each of the sorbet flavors) and 3 Elix1r -- excited to try them out.
Nice!

Another 1-2 days to get in on this! Ends on Wednesday at 11:59pm

bhl08090

Awards
I wish I could pickup more. Alas, I'm buying a power rack and barbell set up so my funds are allocated elsewhere.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could pickup more. Alas, I'm buying a power rack and barbell set up so my funds are allocated elsewhere.
Same position I'm in. Wanted 2 tubs of Bloodshr3d Raw and 2 tubs of War + the essentials, but ended up with 1 BSR, Maca, Ashwaganda, and Forslean.

bhl08090

Awards
Same position I'm in. Wanted 2 tubs of Bloodshr3d Raw and 2 tubs of War + the essentials, but ended up with 1 BSR, Maca, Ashwaganda, and Forslean.
Hopefully there will be a sale around New Years so I can stock up on Orig1n and KB!

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
got like 2 epic td 1 epic plus the intra

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've placed 3 separate orders. After receiving my first order, was very pleased and went back to place 2 more orders! I did some research and will use the
items in my post-cycle therapy to help help get back on track. May place a 4th order today as the sale ends tomorrow. At the moment this is one of my fav companies, very high quality, cutting edge supplements. I use AR1MACARE PRO and some reviewers say "it may be too strong" for some, I LOVE IT!
Other staples are TR1UMPH, CONQU3R UNLEASHED STIM FREE and ENDUR3. This stuff is so great, effectively-dosed and great endurance ingredients. Great sale thanks!
This thread was for a Thanksgiving sale.

You want to go here for a order today