Lets get some World Cup talk going

CREAO

Awards
Who do you think will take home the trophy? How do you think the USA will do?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Who cares the real football is played with helmets and pads :D

Maybe the USA will do good in order to make up for our poor international play in basketball. I think they should at least rach the quarterfinal.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
USA is definitaly not likey to make it out of qualifying. They are 7 to 1 dogs just to make it to the quarterfinals. 100-1 to win the cup.

flying squirrel

Awards
Hell ya some soccer fans actually exist on this forum! Its hard to predict this World Cup because there are so many surprisingly good teams. As for USA, there bracket is pretty tough, but they will finish first and i believe they have just as good of chance than anyone one to win it all!!!

Evo

Awards
We are talking about the World Cup here,as in FOOTBALL lol.I think England will win it or Brazil,don't think USA have a chance.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell ya some soccer fans actually exist on this forum! Its hard to predict this World Cup because there are so many surprisingly good teams. As for USA, there bracket is pretty tough, but they will finish first and i believe they have just as good of chance than anyone one to win it all!!!
Not really a soccer fan, but I like sports betting ;)

CREAO

Awards
I could see germany making a run at the the cup...USA is always hard to predict...the can beat the best and lose to the worst. As long as their midfield is stable i see them going places

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
Who do you think will take home the trophy? How do you think the USA will do?
it's gonna be between Brazil and Italy.

as for the U.S , I doubt they can make it out of the first round, their group is very, very strong all across.

flying squirrel

Awards
I just want to see USA come out on top of their bracket so they don't have to face a stacked Brazil in the round of 16. Overall, I hope that USA can make a name for themselves as far as soccer goes and prove that MLS players can hang among the highly hyped stars of the world's major club teams.