LETS GET IT!!! MKRETZ's winter bulk

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know this is really off-topic but i now realize how smart most of us on these forums are. I work at a supplement store and we have MyoSlin which is an insulin mimicker that is priced extremely cheap ($20) that i was like WOW THAT'S A REALLY GOOD DEAL. And now it's 2 weeks later and nobody has even asked about it. Goes to show you people live by the basics haha and when i asked some friends if they knew what it does or is supposed to do, i realized why i work there and am an online rep xD

They told me it was bro-science, i proceeded to face palm and just lose all hope of my friends having any grasp on some sort of "advanced" concepts on supplements as well as knowledge.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know this is really off-topic but i now realize how smart most of us on these forums are. I work at a supplement store and we have MyoSlin which is an insulin mimicker that is priced extremely cheap ($20) that i was like WOW THAT'S A REALLY GOOD DEAL. And now it's 2 weeks later and nobody has even asked about it. Goes to show you people live by the basics haha and when i asked some friends if they knew what it does or is supposed to do, i realized why i work there and am an online rep xD

They told me it was bro-science, i proceeded to face palm and just lose all hope of my friends having any grasp on some sort of "advanced" concepts on supplements as well as knowledge.
Something
I wouldn't mind trying.
I think I've heard the name but never paid attention to it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
seriosuly though, the average person really is clueless about alot of the thigns we think of as second nature...........what are the ingredients in that product? look ok?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
seriosuly though, the average person really is clueless about alot of the thigns we think of as second nature...........what are the ingredients in that product? look ok?
I forget exactly what's in it but i do remember 500mg of R-ALA (think, i'll check tomorrow)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
R-ala is always a good ingredient! soudns promising so far

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
R-ala is always a good ingredient! soudns promising so far
I'll take a pic so i can list you the ingredients next time i go in, tomorrow we have a rep from ALR industries doing a demo and handing out samples. Imma get mine haha