Legitimate Epistane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackedvanilla

Awards
So I got my Epistane from a third party, but someone I know got it off the good ole eBay. At first I thought wow have fun getting some bunk crap how would it be on there. But then he got gnarly joint aches after being on it for a few days. He got joint support and all is well now but my question is; is eBay really allowing real anabolic to float around?

I have done some poking around and I see some people have enormous credibility on there and they sale epistane. like what? I googled this a bit and couldn't find much....im confused as to how. any input?

ccamp

ccamp

Awards
It's a hit or miss. Since the ban, there has been a lot more bunk products around because of the limited supply and increased demand. But yes there are still some legit products floating around out there. But it's a risk

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
One of the Epistanes I looked at when I was thinking about it back in college was IBE. I don't remember how any of the reviews were, but I know that floats around on eBay.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As said above...rule Britannia...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some off eBay and it was sealed with expiration and batch #'s.

Some Sellers on eBay have good reviews but they say things like fast shipping, will do business again. Nothing about how the product was.
Because they probably review as soon as they get the product in the mail.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Because they probably review as soon as they get the product in the mail.
I am sure that is the reason.

I normally look and see who the seller is and then come on this site or google there name and see what comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.