Leakage after injection?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much is acceptable? I know that's hard to quantify. I never had any before, and today for whatever reason, I noticed several drops oozing out after I removed the needle (25 ga x 1, thigh). I have had some slight bleeding before, but no obvious leakage of the test cypionate. Not a big deal I'm sure, but I am curious. I always squeeze the muscle with one hand before initail injection, then release to push it in. Maybe that helps somehow and I didnt do it quite right this time?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't sweat it. At worst, the little you might have lost won't be noticeable.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, not really worried about the small amount. In my little brain, I somehow thought that the hole magically sealed itself up after withdrawing the needle. I know skin loses its elasticity as we get older, but Im not ready to be old and leathery quite yet. :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It happens to me also sometimes, it makes me stressed out, lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I get that leakage (lol at leakage) sometimes too...what I always do is just leave the needle in the muscle for about 15-20 seconds after the syringe is empty....not sure how much of the leakage this stops, but it makes me feel better that i am doing something about it other than licking it up :D