Last 2 weeks of Helladrol/ Transaderm

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I'm heading into the last 2 of 6 weeks run. The 1st 4 was ran 50/75/75/75. I've gained about 5 to 7 lbs while eating slightly above maintanance. I have not experienced any side effects except some minor back pumps, which Taurine has helped subside. This is my 1st cycle and yes I do have a SERM.
1. Should I raise to 100 for the last 2 weeks?
2. Just out of curiosity, would there be any benefit of taking 100 every other day and 75 every other day? ex. Mon- 75/ Tue- 100/ Wed -75/ Thu- 100......
Thanks in advance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say bump it up and hold it steady, if you react poorly bump it back down.

ManBeast

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I'd say bump it up and hold it steady, if you react poorly bump it back down.

ManBeast
When you say react poorly, are you talking about side effects or no performance results?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sides

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg is sweet. Go for it bud and enjoy the ride. I didn't get any sides at all and I ran it up to 125mg. ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
100mg is sweet. Go for it bud and enjoy the ride. I didn't get any sides at all and I ran it up to 125mg. ;)
lucky. 100 killed me I had to bump it back down to 75 lol. did you run it solo?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lucky. 100 killed me I had to bump it back down to 75 lol. did you run it solo?
I ran it alongside Trenazone. Neither one gave me any sides actually

SCScorpio

SCScorpio

Awards
I just got my first side, a bloody nose in the shower this am. I take this is from the high blood pressure. Should I still proceed to 100?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh yea go back down lol

Monitor your blood pressure

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
stay at 75, are you using a cycle support product with hawthorn berry and/or celery seed extract?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, guess your body is set at 75mg, unless the nosebleed wasn't related to HBP at all.

ManBeast

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you should go get a blood pressure meter. Usually you'd experience some kind of headaches if your bp was that out of whack. 100mg-125mg of hella is awesome. But we are more concerned for your safety i don't think there is any reason for you to bump it back up to 100mg to see if hella was the cause of the nose bleed or not.