2 - 3 weeks after last inject too soon for pct

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have always thought this myself and then after seeing a recent popular video about it I must ask. For those that pct what makes guys think that they could start a 1 month pct 2 weeks after a long ester drug like enanthate or cyp? It's not even close to clearing the system so why? If anything it just proves pcts are kinda pointless because by the time you are done with pct your body is finally ready to actually begin recovering?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just because the body isn't cleared of the drug doesn't mean its a good idea to wait until it is. its for sure signally the drop in levels and kicks the machinery into high gear. the estrogen is artificially high from an artificially high amount of androgens. so... that initial drop in test we'll say, is do to an exogenous source being cut off. the estrogen however is not exogenous and thus remains high, and now unchecked by test. I usually would wait 1-2 weeks for enths and 3 for deca types

after 10 days you have half the amount of your last shot on enth but your estrogen is still just as high as it was the week before.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen some interesting stuff on this as well. Kind of agree with you but the pct drugs have other beneficial aspects whilst that ester is clearing.

if I do come off at any point then I’d switch to prop for the last 4 weeks. This seems like the smartest move I’ve seen for coming off any cycle that involved long esters.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If anything it just proves pcts are kinda pointless because by the time you are done with pct your body is finally ready to actually begin recovering?
Not sure if you are just making a (wrong) statement or asking a stupid question.

Are you implying that your opinion that a 4-week PCT timed 2 weeks after your last shot makes the concept of PCT entirely worthless?

Here’s a revolutionary idea: if you think it’s too soon, wait. If you think it’s too short, run it longer. If you don’t agree with the compounds suggested, use something else.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait a little longer...and run some hcg in between 😈

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if you are just making a (wrong) statement or asking a stupid question.

Are you implying that your opinion that a 4-week PCT timed 2 weeks after your last shot makes the concept of PCT entirely worthless?

Here’s a revolutionary idea: if you think it’s too soon, wait. If you think it’s too short, run it longer. If you don’t agree with the compounds suggested, use something else.
didn’t think people ran a 4 week pct after a test e or cyp cycle anyway. Wait 2 -3 weeks and run 6 week pct min.......or switch to prop last 4 weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
didn’t think people ran a 4 week pct after a test e or cyp cycle anyway. Wait 2 -3 weeks and run 6 week pct min.......or switch to prop last 4 weeks
There are people who think 4 weeks of solo HCG blasting constitutes an appropriate PCT lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are people who think 4 weeks of solo HCG blasting constitutes an appropriate PCT lol
ive actually seen that. .. but then im all but 50 and back in the day there really wasn't a PCT.. people tapered off sometimes. others just quit. waited it out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ive actually seen that. .. but then im all but 50 and back in the day there really wasn't a PCT.. people tapered off sometimes. others just quit. waited it out.
Exactly. I wasn’t exaggerating at all. There have been tons of theories and approaches with all kinds of logic, or lack thereof, behind them. The old school guys didn’t have the endo knowledge we have access to today. Or the internet to share it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah true I guess. It’s not hard to research this stuff though....

an oral ph cycle then yeah sure, start the day after last dose and run 4 weeks but not for a proper cycle