Knock us out with a catchy name for our NEW punch CREignite...

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good news/bad news...

Bad news: We actually have to close this earlier than previously thought.

Good news: Manufacturing is moving a lot faster and the product will actually be done in 2-3 weeks, labels and all.

So, we're closing the contest off at 8:00PM (EST) tonight, so get those submissions in...
A poll will be posted on our Facebook page tomorrow with a name and winner picked on Monday!
If I had to guess, and that is all it is - a guess, I'd say they have put together a "short list" and that short list is entirely made up of the outstanding and highly marketable names suggested in Post #16. What did I win?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good news/bad news...

Bad news: We actually have to close this earlier than previously thought.

Good news: Manufacturing is moving a lot faster and the product will actually be done in 2-3 weeks, labels and all.

So, we're closing the contest off at 8:00PM (EST) tonight, so get those submissions in...
A poll will be posted on our Facebook page tomorrow with a name and winner picked on Monday!
Good stuff here Smitty!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I'm too late to enter with Fruit Punch Myx Up.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course!

My birthday is coming up so I wanted to tell my gym partner to pick me up another of these so I could run it for a good bit. Patiently waiting :)
Thanks for being patient, Stephen... Decimate will be done this week, and I think we might be moving on the new flavor right after that. Our new manufacturing turnaround time is lightening fast, too.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for being patient, Stephen... Decimate will be done this week, and I think we might be moving on the new flavor right after that. Our new manufacturing turnaround time is lightening fast, too.
It's all good no rush honestly, I just keep getting asked what I want for my birthday and this made its way on the list so I thought I'd ask! Thanks