OL some one knocking off your stuff!

sespress

Awards
Egads!
Look what I ran into! Who's an OL rep? You boys boss know about this crap? They spell labz with a Z. What crap. Found them on. Amazon. Of all places.

Screenshot_20170402-090354.png

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The name is also OlymPIC not olymPUS

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that's some bs...natural for other companies to try to mimic the best. Don't trust the pretenders!

sespress

Awards
Oh I know but it's a horrendous rip off. Call thy lawyers for they shall inherit the fruit of these dummies bank accounts and shall shareth with the thine settlement, which shall be large and your wallets shall overflow. Lol.

I mean how much of an obvious rip off can you get? Really bad idea these dudes are going to get knocked out fast. Plus Amazon does not like that kind of stuff being sold on thier site.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know but it's a horrendous rip off. Call thy lawyers for they shall inherit the fruit of these dummies bank accounts and shall shareth with the thine settlement, which shall be large and your wallets shall overflow. Lol.

I mean how much of an obvious rip off can you get? Really bad idea these dudes are going to get knocked out fast. Plus Amazon does not like that kind of stuff being sold on thier site.
We will investigate it no doubt Woody will fight the case surely

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Judging by the budget for their labels, chances are their bank account resembles a college students.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1491140667.331044.jpg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Judging by the budget for their labels, chances are their bank account resembles a college students.
I was *just* going to type that, LOL! I don't think anyone is confusing them for you, LOL.

sespress

Awards
Reading comprehension...not even once.
There's a helpful translation icon at top to go to Chinese. Funny it's not actually defaulting to that language, lol.

You know Amazon will shut them down hard just for the category and they usually filter well. Plenty of stuff on eBay that's not supposed to be, but Amazon isn't really into that. I remember when they stopped phenibut and anything vape related.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guise Im the new board rep for Olympic Labz!

Feel free to ask any product questions.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guise Im the new board rep for Olympic Labz!

Feel free to ask any product questions.
Oh, heyyy I was wondering when you guise were going to come out with a transdermal nootropic...
You know, you rub it on your head and you get smarter.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
And......here's the publicity they were looking for..... hoooorayyyyyy.

Mission accomplished.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're actually trying to tap into a currently untapped corner of the market. There is an oversaturation of noot products that cater to those who want to be more cognitively efficient.

But...what about the smart people who want to be dumber? No-ones providing supplements for them! We at Olympic Labz want our customers cognitively challenged, so they will continue to buy our products!

A cranial transdermal sounds perfect for this task. We could even specify on the label that simultaneously patting ones belly whilst rubbing the cream into your head will enhance others belief that the product is working as intended.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're actually trying to tap into a currently untapped corner of the market. There is an oversaturation of noot products that cater to those who want to be more cognitively efficient.

But...what about the smart people who want to be dumber? No-ones providing supplements for them! We at Olympic Labz want our customers cognitively challenged, so they will continue to buy our products!

A cranial transdermal sounds perfect for this task. We could even specify on the label that simultaneously patting ones belly whilst rubbing the cream into your head will enhance others belief that the product is working as intended.
To achieve the same effect, you could just apply various large objects directly to the forehead:
DA1FFF23-2FF4-4E8D-AD6E-974C628C68CD-3441-000003E5E74DA159.jpeg

Or a truly unique delivery system:
C5A21078-A321-4D54-A2C0-6AD0C9597581-3418-000003E1E5E76073.jpeg

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^Our R&D team were in fact up until recently alpha testing those very techniques. Unfortunately we now need a new R&D team.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Our R&D team were in fact up until recently alpha testing those very techniques. Unfortunately we now need a new R&D team.
I feared that would happen. Did the above mentioned testing lead to better results than expected? Perhaps to the point where they wanted to add gold flakes to the product?

sespress

Awards

Listen. I'm thinking big. Neural implants. Download and relife. Use the TD nootropic to ease cranial pressure from the implant and dirty surgery gear. Take a kidney while we're in there. See now we're making cash. Fancy labels and rat poop in a jar of capsules carrier s4.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not really up to speed on current law, is the FDA still cool with organ trafficking?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, heyyy I was wondering when you guise were going to come out with a transdermal nootropic...
You know, you rub it on your head and you get smarter.
You could do with buying the whole batch....

jkzz

semi srz

Reactions: Nac
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen. I'm thinking big. Neural implants. Download and relife. Use the TD nootropic to ease cranial pressure from the implant and dirty surgery gear. Take a kidney while we're in there. See now we're making cash. Fancy labels and rat poop in a jar of capsules carrier s4.
A picture taken during preliminary trials of said implant surgery:
54736B92-C2AF-49F4-AB8E-14BD043C71E9-3487-000003EBFC9A7BB6.jpeg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im not really up to speed on current law, is the FDA still cool with organ trafficking?
I think they're ok with that... it's the pesky Germanium Plant they seem to hate.

sespress

Awards
I think they're ok with that... it's the pesky Germanium Plant they seem to hate.
Organ trafficking was so last week. I'm thinking... Screw the implant. Disembodied brains, in tanks of course.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've been waiting for someone to come out with Desiccated Human Liver Tabs - they'll be a game changer / category killer (<--- love hearing those descriptions in supp ads).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How dare someone spell first and last name different

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been waiting for someone to come out with Desiccated Human Liver Tabs - they'll be a game changer / category killer (<--- love hearing those descriptions in supp ads).
You know the drill bro...

If the organs exist in nature and can be harvested from within the food chain wegoodtogo

EMG81

Awards
The perfect amino acid profile.

sespress

Awards
These are made from desiccated livers? Or they desiccate YOUR liver..... Actually I'm down either way.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Egads!
Look what I ran into! Who's an OL rep? You boys boss know about this crap? They spell labz with a Z. What crap. Found them on. Amazon. Of all places.

View attachment 146984
So what is the verdict on Olympic Labz Rad-140 sold on amazon? I know someone that bought the exact bottle and rested it on their rat for 21 days. 15 lbs of hard muscle was quickly added in those 21 days. No bloods were drawn, but side effects included BP spike and suppression/shrinkage. Proper PCT was administered, and sides went away.

The rat is really curious if the substance was actually Rad-140, or possibly something else that was spiked or mislabeled? Anyone have any thoughts or insight on this?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you spike a RAD140 product with something else? Its not as if the compound is some crap ineffective natty herb.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's a fair point...I can't find any relevant info or anyone that has used 'Olympic Labz' products. The company and the product are suspect to say the least. This is a new world to me, so I'm looking for insight from the community. I've been reading a lot lately about the issues with some companies mislabeling products, and allegations of PH's being spiked with AAS. My assumption is that it could be spiked to cut costs or deliver better results? I've also heard the old stories of products that were banned in '14 being re-sold under different labels.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Increase your odds of buying legit product and buy from reputable companies (stores and manufacturers).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy how companies try to capitalize on someone elses good work.