KLEEN & QUEEN Get Lean with PX Black and a FINAFLEX PH Stack!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they really do make all the difference. A photo can give you the wrong picture either catching you at your best or worst moment, the videos capture it all.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they really do make all the difference. A photo can give you the wrong picture either catching you at your best or worst moment, the videos capture it all.
At the end you actually start looking better on the video than in pics and that is a great confidence booster.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today was a good day in the gym. Got up and killed it with some rack pulls and legs.

Rack Deads 90 seconds rest - 225x8, 315x8, 405x8, 455x3, 425x5, 435x3, 435x3, 440x2 back was pretty much toast at this point, and I was just dripping sweat. I did these off of the low hooks in the power rack but I think it made me lean over to far. I could use the safeties but they don't go down as low on this one so it would have been knee height instead of below.

Leg Press - Feet High and Wide for hammy and glute activation - 10x10 60 seconds rest

550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10, 550x10 - These really had my inner teardrop on fire and of course my adductors were getting hammered!

FST-7 style in a superset no rest at all!

Lying Leg Curls (Chest Up)- 65x12, 65x12, 65x12, 65x12, 65x12, 65x12, 65x8
Leg Extension 150x12, 150x12, 150x12, 150x12, 150x12, 150x10, 150x9

I was supposed to get out another 5x5 on the rack pulls but my back was just toast and honestly I don't have time to do them and still finish. I was running out of time which is why my FST-7 stuff was done as a no rest FST-7 Superset. If I can increase my work capacity more I will add sets but time is limited and I am already timing all of my breaks to the second.

I am going to go do some cardio later today too so that will make today a 350 g cardio day which should be nice.

I am really shaping up now I can see a difference every few days. Chest sitting higher, waist looking tighter abs are denting in on the side. I have a vein trying to play peek-a-boo in my lower abdomen, veins in my inner thigh and lower quad are becoming visible. My calves and forearms are starting to look like road maps, the vein from my left pec into my shoulder is showing and even has a few visible veins branching off of it. My inner biceps and back of my triceps are getting vascular too. Everything is going very well right now.

Macros for yesterday are pretty on point, 311p, 160c, and 62f - carbs and fat were just a touch low but that is because my dinner plans fell through and I had to make a quick adjustment.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Love the fst7 supersets. Been hitting arms similarly, atlas curls and Mach kickbacks. It's brutalizing. Glad I'm not the only one who's thought of it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, I did them like that last time too. Like you said they are brutal but rewarding when done. I was totally doing the Walk of Frankenstein when I was done. To bend my legs while I walked would have been a subconscious decision to sit down involuntarily... Also known as falling on my ass!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Oh yeah, I did them like that last time too. Like you said they are brutal but rewarding when done. I was totally doing the Walk of Frankenstein when I was done. To bend my legs while I walked would have been a subconscious decision to sit down involuntarily... Also known as falling on my ass!
I'm trying that next leg day. It's where I need the most growth anyways. Could be interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah there is just something about supersetting opposing muscle groups that makes the pump even crazier.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah there is just something about supersetting opposing muscle groups that makes the pump even crazier.
I've always loved doing it, but last summer while I was working with a pro I was told not to. Unfortunately he never gave a good reason.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See.....that's just sick. You talk about MY volume..you are doing super killer slap yo momma circuit stuff! Id pass out lol.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've always loved doing it, but last summer while I was working with a pro I was told not to. Unfortunately he never gave a good reason.
Not sure what his reasoning was, I have only ever read good things about the effects of training opposing muscle groups.

See.....that's just sick. You talk about MY volume..you are doing super killer slap yo momma circuit stuff! Id pass out lol.
Haha, your volume is still higher on a total set basis. Mine is just a lot of volume per each exercise also. This level of volume is probably the highest volume I have done since I was in my early 20's spending 3 hours a day at the gym.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking great master Kleen!!

Excited for prep mode bud please link me up when that new thread starts :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I did that FST7 supersets on leg extensions and laying leg curls last leg day. I think it's going to be a staple from here on out.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ooooh I have an idea. My next leg day will be Sunday. Fst7 front squat superset rdl. Tell me that doesn't sound sadistic?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ooooh I have an idea. My next leg day will be Sunday. Fst7 front squat superset rdl. Tell me that doesn't sound sadistic?
It is only sadistic if you do them with a ball gag in your mouth...

That sounds pretty awesome if you could do it. I have done leg press an rdl in a 10x10 superset that was rough and front squats are way more low back intensive. I would love to hear how it went though would definitely be BEAST! No actually SUPER BEAST!!!

Alright yesterday I got in both a leg workout and some cardio. That made it a higher carb day for me. I was pretty darn good on my macros, protein a tiny bit high, carbs a tiny bit under and fat right on the dot.

Totals 3,170 cals 341 carbs 64 fats 334 protein 49 fiber

This morning was arms and shoulders, I improved on all of my weights from last time.

Superset A - 10x10 60 seconds rest between supersets.

Close Grip Bench - 155x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x10, 175x7 - Increased working weight by 5 lbs
DB Curls (elbows held back) 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x10, 30x6 Increased weight here as well.

Superset B No Rest at all
Triceps Press Downs - 140x15, 140x15, 140x11 - overall volume increase on this lift.
Cable Curls - 90x15, 90x15, 90x9 - I think I got an extra rep here. By the time I was done with these supersets my arms were looking pretty huge!

Shoulder Exercises were done 10 reps per minute every minute on the minute for 10 minutes - basically the longer the set took the less rest I got before the next set .

Side Raises 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10, 22.5x10 - Last time I started with 17.5 for the first 4-5 sets so this time I increased volume quite a bit and next time I am going up in weight.

DB Shoulder Press
- 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10, 32.5x10 I barely got 10 on my lest set here. Definitely going up to 35 or 37.5 next time.

Holy crap that was a serious workout. I am just beat now... these workouts are killer and the pumps from them... FUGGING IMPRESSIVE!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sounds like a killer couple of workouts boss!

Looks like we will most likely be in prep together bud. I'm about 99% committed to our Night of Champions national qualifier sept 21st!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a killer couple of workouts boss!

Looks like we will most likely be in prep together bud. I'm about 99% committed to our Night of Champions national qualifier sept 21st!
Awesome! I am penning my prep thread right this minute and will link it up in here shortly.