Day 20 April 21

Had 25 minutes so here is my workout

Deadlift 135x5x5
Hang Clean 135, 155, 175x5
Deadlift 185, 205, 225, 245, 275 x 3
295x3
340x3 - wow that felt heavy
380x3 - was thrilled with this
225x 15 - not so thrilled with this. Took a lot of willpower to push past 10.

Left knee bothered me for the first time in awhile. Didn’t do my normal warmup routine that’s probably why. Nice heavy sweating

Notes - weight was 226.0 this morning which would give me a 10lb loss so far! Guessing I will gain some back this weekend so we will see. Also, my belt went down a notch. Now I could get to this hole but it was a struggle to get in and out of. I put my belt on and I looked down and I am down a hole. Like magic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 20 April 21

Had 25 minutes so here is my workout

Deadlift 135x5x5
Hang Clean 135, 155, 175x5
Deadlift 185, 205, 225, 245, 275 x 3
295x3
340x3 - wow that felt heavy
380x3 - was thrilled with this
225x 15 - not so thrilled with this. Took a lot of willpower to push past 10.

Left knee bothered me for the first time in awhile. Didn’t do my normal warmup routine that’s probably why. Nice heavy sweating

Notes - weight was 226.0 this morning which would give me a 10lb loss so far! Guessing I will gain some back this weekend so we will see. Also, my belt went down a notch. Now I could get to this hole but it was a struggle to get in and out of. I put my belt on and I looked down and I am down a hole. Like magic!
good news is that cutting some weight is going to be good for that knee!!!

taking notches out of belts is very nice, soon you will be buying a new wardrobe, lol.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

taking notches out of belts is very nice, soon you will be buying a new wardrobe, lol.
I should have specified. I went down a notch in my powerlifting belt!

Umm Best Fat Loss Stack Ever? Muscle Sculptor, Radiate and FD2?!?! Might be too many Stims! But seriously, I look forward to stacking this or Radiate with FD2.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What’s sad is my mother in law just bought me some nice Seth jeans. Got 38x32 and they are starting to fall down now without a belt. They are stretchy and run a little big. Need to go try on a 36 waist!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have specified. I went down a notch in my powerlifting belt!

Umm Best Fat Loss Stack Ever? Muscle Sculptor, Radiate and FD2?!?! Might be too many Stims! But seriously, I look forward to stacking this or Radiate with FD2.
I am thinking to stack MUSCLE SKULPTOR with INVICTUS and EP1LOGUE for my mid-summer cut.....but not for awhile, after this run i'm done cutting for awhile, I've got a bottle of DTP V4 waiting for me to crack open!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s sad is my mother in law just bought me some nice Seth jeans. Got 38x32 and they are starting to fall down now without a belt. They are stretchy and run a little big. Need to go try on a 36 waist!
in the last 10 years you wouldn't believe how many wardrobe adjustments I've had to make...265 to 180!!!

it will feel great to fit into those 36's, believe it!!!

btw-congrats on the great progress!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am thinking to stack MUSCLE SKULPTOR with INVICTUS and EP1LOGUE for my mid-summer cut.....but not for awhile, after this run i'm done cutting for awhile, I've got a bottle of DTP V4 waiting for me to crack open!!!
I did enjoy Invictus. I think that would be great to run on a bulk to keep fat gain minimal.

Once October hits, it’s full bulk mode. Never actually bulked in purpose before! Hopefully I stay motivated and hit 200-210 before then. I always seem to get unmotivated around this weight for some reason.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Nice progress! Dropping pant sizes!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21 April 22

Family left and such a beautiful day wife and I took the two kids and Dog for a walk. Got back, took 2 caps and did 30 pretty intense cardio for me.

Now gotta go run to baseball practice. Doubt I will get lifting in but may get some more cardio. Just depends on mood and what time key boy goes to bed.

Notes: Got the heart flutters again but during cardio so can’t determine if it was the cardio or the MS. I am feeling fine now. Only lasts 5-10 minutes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 21 April 22

Family left and such a beautiful day wife and I took the two kids and Dog for a walk. Got back, took 2 caps and did 30 pretty intense cardio for me.

Now gotta go run to baseball practice. Doubt I will get lifting in but may get some more cardio. Just depends on mood and what time key boy goes to bed.

Notes: Got the heart flutters again but during cardio so can’t determine if it was the cardio or the MS. I am feeling fine now. Only lasts 5-10 minutes.
I had no heart flutters when running this ??? But who knows we are all different ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea it will effect everyone differently so who knows. But it will be interesting to see what your measurements are after finishing.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had no heart flutters when running this ??? But who knows we are all different ??
It seems about every other day. Nothing major just annoying at times.

Yea it will effect everyone differently so who knows. But it will be interesting to see what your measurements are after finishing.
Weight today 225.2. Hell ya. It has to be Muscle Sculptor doesn’t it? After this weekend I can’t believe it. It helped to be running around at practice. But even last night, I had a decent size chicken breast with ham and cheese in the middle, small scoop of rice, scalp potatoes and a handful of broccoli after practice around 7:45.

Strength is suppose to go down when trying to loose weight right? Well I am near my strongest I have been since I have had kids.
Bench is getting weaker but still hitting my lifts.
Shoulder Press has gotten weaker.
Deadlift I continue to hit my lifts.

-11lbs in 3 weeks without a major diet change. IM Fasting without eating after 8pm most days.

I will take the occasional heart flutters with these results! Most of the time I have pretty smooth energy after them and my mood has been pretty dang good on this!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
It seems about every other day. Nothing major just annoying at times.

Weight today 225.2. Hell ya. It has to be Muscle Sculptor doesn’t it? After this weekend I can’t believe it. It helped to be running around at practice. But even last night, I had a decent size chicken breast with ham and cheese in the middle, small scoop of rice, scalp potatoes and a handful of broccoli after practice around 7:45.

Strength is suppose to go down when trying to loose weight right? Well I am near my strongest I have been since I have had kids.
Bench is getting weaker but still hitting my lifts.
Shoulder Press has gotten weaker.
Deadlift I continue to hit my lifts.

-11lbs in 3 weeks without a major diet change. IM Fasting without eating after 8pm most days.

I will take the occasional heart flutters with these results! Most of the time I have pretty smooth energy after them and my mood has been pretty dang good on this!
Nice man! I see its treating you well aside from the heart flutters. Keep up the good work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Impressive weight loss

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice man! I see its treating you well aside from the heart flutters. Keep up the good work
Impressive weight loss
If I don’t loose anymore weight but can at least maintain a 10lb LISS this would still be a huge success.

I haven’t missed a day and I will have 38 pills left which would give me 16 more days on this log. I think I can hit 221!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I don’t loose anymore weight but can at least maintain a 10lb LISS this would still be a huge success.

I haven’t missed a day and I will have 38 pills left which would give me 16 more days on this log. I think I can hit 221!
I know you can !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yea like you said 10 lbs is a huge success whether you loose anymore or not.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22 April 23
Baseball Practice. Probably throw 300 pitches and swung the fungo 200 times. Got blistered on my palms now! Plenty of ab there.

Day 23 April 24
Got home late from and IEP meeting. Played with my sun and ate supper. My little girl pooped all over me (blowout) while my wife showered. Gave daughter a bath. Did 45 minutes of cardio before bed.

Now time to cheer on the Spurs!

Notes: been taking 1 cap morning and 2 caps around 3-5. Today though I only took 1 cap st 6pm because I didn’t want it affecting sleep too much tonight. Still quality appetite suppression. Though I did eat popcorn last night at 9pm after practice. Just needed something and the wife wanted some.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad appetite supression is still there!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in 45 minutes LISS pre bed cardio watching Sails last night. That show is pretty cool

Day 24 April 25

Morning - 30 minutes LISS Cardio
Afternoon - got home late after another long meeting after school. Had 20 minutes so I knocked out bench. 200, 230x6, 245x5. Maybe could have got 6. Disappointed but understandable.

Then at nighttime routine for the boy, he threw up everywhere. Oh man it was bad. All over my wife. Even snapped a picture of it! An hour later after cleaning up he has thrown up 3 more times and twice was in me. Needless to say no cardio tonight. Gonna be a long night tonight

In another note, I made a cake for a teacher who loves the Broncos. It was a Chiefs cake. We mess with each other a ton.

For entertainment purposes search on YouTube A Chiefs Worst Nightmare. She Broncorized my room. She is beating me that’s for sure

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope your boy feels better this morning !!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope your boy feels better this morning !!
Thanh’s man. It was the longest night I have had in awhile. Threw up around 10 tines. Changed clothes 3 times. No fever though. It’s weird.

If I lift today it’s gonna be difficult. Very little sleep last night

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanh’s man. It was the longest night I have had in awhile. Threw up around 10 tines. Changed clothes 3 times. No fever though. It’s weird.

Take a rest day, you earned it !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Rest day will probably be more beneficial than doing a workout tired. Now get back at it today!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny some folks just can't make it to the gym, and we just can't stay home !!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a rest day, you earned it !
Rest day will probably be more beneficial than doing a workout tired. Now get back at it today!;)
It's funny some folks just can't make it to the gym, and we just can't stay home !!
Well it was a rest day but a horrible one. Got threw up on several times. About 5 minutes after he drank any fluids up it came. On the plus side he did keep down two 1/2 dose of baby Tylenol around 10pm and midnight. Threw up a little this morning. But not as much as he drank and has kept down Tylenol for his fever. Acting more like himself but still lethargic.

Now just eating ice chips, snuggling and watching Kung fu panda! Wife has stayed away with the newborn.

No workout yesterday. If my boy feels better in the afternoon we will go downstairs and he can lay down there watching tv while I workout

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
April 28 Day 2
I myself started feeling sick. It’s probably because diet has been off the past 2 days. Ate some Oreos, chips. Oops.

Deadlift 5x5
Hang Clean 135x3x3, 145x3, 165x3, 185x3
Deadlift 185, 205, 225, 245, 275x3 315x5, 360x3, 400x1. It went us relatively easy but felt super super heavy. Gotta keep my core flexed. Once I get it off the ground I am usually ok.

That’s it.

April 29 Day 28
Shoulder Press
45x2x15, 95x5x5, 115x3, 130x6, 145x6, 155x6

Notes: diets been bad, water intake has not been as much as usual, no heart flutters but I have been getting heart burn the past couple of days. 1 tum and I am good to go. Left Armpit still bothering me. Still getting 4-6 hours of pretty clean energy. No crashes so far.

Hoping this last week didn’t hurt me too bad. Hoping to get back on track this week.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
April 28 Day 2
I myself started feeling sick. It’s probably because diet has been off the past 2 days. Ate some Oreos, chips. Oops.

Deadlift 5x5
Hang Clean 135x3x3, 145x3, 165x3, 185x3
Deadlift 185, 205, 225, 245, 275x3 315x5, 360x3, 400x1. It went us relatively easy but felt super super heavy. Gotta keep my core flexed. Once I get it off the ground I am usually ok.

That’s it.

April 29 Day 28
Shoulder Press
45x2x15, 95x5x5, 115x3, 130x6, 145x6, 155x6

Notes: diets been bad, water intake has not been as much as usual, no heart flutters but I have been getting heart burn the past couple of days. 1 tum and I am good to go. Left Armpit still bothering me. Still getting 4-6 hours of pretty clean energy. No crashes so far.

Hoping this last week didn’t hurt me too bad. Hoping to get back on track this week.
This last weekend i crushed ice cream, lots of chips, and plenty of other unhealthy stuff along with taking 4 days off from lifting... Somehow seems like im leaner than i was lol weird how the body works

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This last weekend i crushed ice cream, lots of chips, and plenty of other unhealthy stuff along with taking 4 days off from lifting... Somehow seems like im leaner than i was lol weird how the body works
I thought the same thing this morning on a shadow of myself. I was like, hold on a second. So I went and weighed myself.

224.8- WTF?! So I stepped off and stepped back with my toes farther up. 226.4. So I went back to where I normally put my feet and I am 225.0.

Either way, I am excited. Time to hit this week hard again and get diet back on track.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought the same thing this morning on a shadow of myself. I was like, hold on a second. So I went and weighed myself.

224.8- WTF?! So I stepped off and stepped back with my toes farther up. 226.4. So I went back to where I normally put my feet and I am 225.0.

Either way, I am excited. Time to hit this week hard again and get diet back on track.
Everyone has those weeks:) Time to get back on track this week!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 30 April 1st.

Stepped on the scale, and 223.8. Wowzers.

Yesterday I ended up going for a walk with family then power raked and bagged the yard. Didn’t have much motivation after that.

Today I was busy after school. Several errands. Plus my 2 year old was dead tired all afternoon and was a monster. You dads know what I am talking about. Put him to bed about an hour early. Did more errands. Then did cardio 9:30-10:00pm. Pretty tired. Hoping to get up in the morning to do fasted cardio

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Raking is one of least favorite jobs, but very good cardio!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 30 April 1st.

Stepped on the scale, and 223.8. Wowzers.

Yesterday I ended up going for a walk with family then power raked and bagged the yard. Didn’t have much motivation after that.

Today I was busy after school. Several errands. Plus my 2 year old was dead tired all afternoon and was a monster. You dads know what I am talking about. Put him to bed about an hour early. Did more errands. Then did cardio 9:30-10:00pm. Pretty tired. Hoping to get up in the morning to do fasted cardio
Nice! Once I get on a routine of doing fasted cardio that's when I really start seeing results coming in!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in 30 minutes premed cardio last night.

Forgot to set my alarm last night but good thing we have Alexa as a backup alarm set every day.

Another busy day with little time to train. Got in bench press was all.

When I warmed up I very very lightly stretched my chest and did my normal Theraband routine. I did feel it in my armpit but wasn’t bad at all.

Bench -135x5x5, -95x2x3, 215x8, 245x6 (barely), 260x2, 260x1. I probably could have got the 3rd rep on 260 but I didn’t want to push it in case I had to dump it.

My boy was downstairs with me and didn’t want to scare him. It was pretty cute though during my rest he got up in the bench and did some bench presses with a stick!

Will post my month review here tonight or tomorrow based off the claims in the first post as well as with my current weight, measurements, pictures and strength.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to your review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got in 30 minutes premed cardio last night.

Forgot to set my alarm last night but good thing we have Alexa as a backup alarm set every day.

Another busy day with little time to train. Got in bench press was all.

When I warmed up I very very lightly stretched my chest and did my normal Theraband routine. I did feel it in my armpit but wasn’t bad at all.

Bench -135x5x5, -95x2x3, 215x8, 245x6 (barely), 260x2, 260x1. I probably could have got the 3rd rep on 260 but I didn’t want to push it in case I had to dump it.

My boy was downstairs with me and didn’t want to scare him. It was pretty cute though during my rest he got up in the bench and did some bench presses with a stick!

Will post my month review here tonight or tomorrow based off the claims in the first post as well as with my current weight, measurements, pictures and strength.
Awesome! In for the review!:)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 32 May 3
Just not a lot of motivation. Life is busy and this week with the 2 year old has been the most trying. Just screams class constantly at home. Been naughty at day care as well. Very hard to emotionally deal with. Can’t imagine twins!

Deadlift 135x5x5
Hang Clean 135x3x3, 155x5, 175x3, 195x1
Deadlift 225x5, 245x5

Like I said not a lot of motivation and kid was with me and needy.

Had a couple beers last night. First I have had for quite awhile. But it is summer time and baseball and I always drink more after tough games lol

Day 33 May 4
20 minutes morning fasted cardio

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Day 32 May 3
Just not a lot of motivation. Life is busy and this week with the 2 year old has been the most trying. Just screams class constantly at home. Been naughty at day care as well. Very hard to emotionally deal with. Can’t imagine twins!

Deadlift 135x5x5
Hang Clean 135x3x3, 155x5, 175x3, 195x1
Deadlift 225x5, 245x5

Like I said not a lot of motivation and kid was with me and needy.

Had a couple beers last night. First I have had for quite awhile. But it is summer time and baseball and I always drink more after tough games lol

Day 33 May 4
20 minutes morning fasted cardio
Thats rough man im sorry. Hang in there, it gets better! Kids can be a real pain sometimes lol. But its all worth it in the end

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 Month Review as of May 4 (33 Days)
Weight = -12lbs Loss. 236 down to 224.
Chest = Down 1 1/2”
Belly Button = Down 2”
Waist = Down 1 1/2”
Arms Flexed = -3/4” Loss - little surprised it was so dramatic

IMG_6380.jpg

Strength -
Before ..........After 1 Month
Bench - 240x6.....245x6, 260x2
Shoulder Press - 165x6.....155x6
Deadlift - 375x3.....380x3, 400x1

Strength
I have kept up with most of my lifts in bench. I think I didn’t get the intended weight/reps on 2 bench sessions but just by 1 rep. I do foresee this continue to stop unfortunately. My shoulder Press was tapping out the way I was going the week I first started the log. I have hit all deadlifts lifts.

Things I believe Muscle Sculptor has accomplished:
Help Reduce Cravings when taking 2 pills
Help Increase Energy Levels. I did get heart flutters about 30-60 minutes after taking about every other day for the first 3 weeks. Been awhile since I have got them. If I take too late, some days I can’t get to sleep until 1am.
Helps reduce BF and Water Weight - Maybe too much water weight?
Help maintain some strength
Helps improve Mood
Some Mild Joint Relief - knee hasn’t bothered me but I can still feel my left armpit area and need to be careful.

Things I do not believe it helps with Much
Increase Thermogenesis
Improve Focus

Things I am unsure on until After Month 2
Helps Prevent Muscle Catabolism*
Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
Helps Increase Metabolic Rate*
Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
Helps Reduce Cortisol*

I did drop a lot of weight fast. Too fast really. I had started about 2 weeks before my log with IM and making better choices with what I eat. I have continued to do that and I have also made about 3 days of very bad choices. Maybe a couple more. Muscle Sculptor has really been beneficial with helping to keep it off.

My before photos weren’t on my phone. I am missing a bunch from a time period. Don’t know WTF happened. So my before picture is when I was at around 231 (Jan/Feb) and not 236.

Lucky for me, I get to run another 3-4 weeks of this stuff! Thanks musclemaker!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 34 Saturday May 5
30 minutes fasted cardio

Then had guests until about 1:30. Then I mowed father in laws and my yard, reinforced my fence (took way longer than I thought) and took a nap. Wiped. Tomorrow: front yard landscaping

Woke up from my naps and did a short shoulder workout.

Shoulder Press
45x2x10
95x5x5
125x5
140x8
155x6
165x4

Couple other shoulder exercises.

Now I am gonna grill and have a beer.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad musclemaker could hook you up with another bottle! I think during the second bottle you will really start to see some good results.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great results here man, glad for you!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad musclemaker could hook you up with another bottle! I think during the second bottle you will really start to see some good results.
LeanEngineer musclemaker Afi140

Are you guys ok if I add ModernCreatine to keep as much strength as possible while I continue to cut weight. May discontinue if bloat or weight gain. Just depends

Are you ok if I add Radiate to morning fasted cardio only?

Also gonna add Krill Oil.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 35 May 6

Bench
135x5x5, 155x5, 185x3, 190x8, 220x8, 235x5, 235x5
Machine Fly 3x20
Incline DB 5x10
Nice little chest workout. Left Armpit area felt really good today. Though those 5 reps on 235 were tough.

Time to finish yard work, clean baseball shed and get ready for practice. Gonna be a 3 hour practice! Game day 9 days away!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer musclemaker Afi140

Are you guys ok if I add ModernCreatine to keep as much strength as possible while I continue to cut weight. May discontinue if bloat or weight gain. Just depends

Are you ok if I add Radiate to morning fasted cardio only?

Also gonna add Krill Oil.
I think the modern creatine would definitely be fine. The radiate has some similar effects as muscle sculptor so it may be hard to tell which product is doing the work if you throw in radiate but i'll let afi140 and musclemaker give their thoughts as well.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the modern creatine would definitely be fine. The radiate has some similar effects as muscle sculptor so it may be hard to tell which product is doing the work if you throw in radiate but i'll let afi140 and musclemaker give their thoughts as well.
I did add Radiate Saturday and Sunday morning but only for fasted cardio and the fasted lifting. I could no doubt tell the added focus and increase sweating big time. Will discontinue though if need be no problems.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 36 May 7

1 cap morning, 2 caps at 4. Nice clean energy after I got my heart flutters again! I even ate a donut at 3:00 so my stomach wasn’t completely empty! Haven’t had those in awhile. It’s weird, doesn’t last long.

Cardio from 9:30-10:00pm. No open time to lift today.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did add Radiate Saturday and Sunday morning but only for fasted cardio and the fasted lifting. I could no doubt tell the added focus and increase sweating big time. Will discontinue though if need be no problems.
I guess it's not too big of an issue if you dose them far enough apart. We can see if Afi140 or musclemaker give their thoughts as well.