Kinda forgot how Epistane feels....

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just passed the 2 week mark on an epistane cycle... Been at least 4-5 years since I've run epistane, and kinda forgot about the anxiety and hair-trigger temper I get from this stuff. Also on trt, ralox (to beat back a tiny speck of gyno) and mk-677. Back and forth between 30-45mg, and would like to settle in at 45 if I can deal with the sides. At least I'm still sleeping half-way decent, although I did wake up in the middle of last night with some of panic and anxiety, so I anticipate more sleep disturbances as it starts to kick in. I'm also achy as hell!! Joints, stiff back and neck, cramps, etc. So yeah, the sides aren't treating me all that well right now, but I hate stopping cycles just as they're starting to kick in. Up 3 lbs as of today, and usually weight gain comes on quick for me once it starts. Taking celery seed extract, tudca, krill oil and nattokinase for supports. Pharmaceutically, I'm taking a beta blocker and a low dose of clonazepam. Trying to keep water intake high too...

I'm shooting for 5 weeks on, but not sure I'll get there if the sides continue to get much worse. I'm 47 and my cycling days are probably numbered at this point! Wish me luck...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck bro, I liked Epistane except it messed up my BP at first. I'm 38, but yeah cycling with 17-a methyl orals like this should be limited... Injectables for the win, and I had a large needle phobia. Do you cycle methyl PH alot? You said 4-5 years since last Epistane run...