Nolva- warm kinda taste?

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
How would you describe the taste of liquid nolva?

Mine has a warm slimy chemical taste.
And the liquid itself is not warm, its kept in a cool place, it just has a warm taste. Hard to explain.

(I know I should've posted this in PCT section, but figured I'd get more views & answers here in the anabolic section)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rc grade will always taste different, a big part of it is what the solution is being held in...Just continue to run it and hope for the best, **** can be hit or miss regardless of taste

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Yeah I know it's hit or miss, that's why I usually go the pharma route. Anybody elses Nolva have a warm feeling/taste? It also makes my tongue go numb if I drop it on my tongue. Strange stuff for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine are a white round circular disc pill.. I never chewed em.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Mine are a white round circular disc pill.. I never chewed em.
Good choice on choosing pharma grade pill form. I'm talking about liquid RC nolva. If we find someone who chews pill form nolva then they have problems lol

bigty30

Awards
I have liquid nolva and just have pins never tried by mouth. Can you take liquid nolva by mouth? Didn't know you could

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice on choosing pharma grade pill form. I'm talking about liquid RC nolva. If we find someone who chews pill form nolva then they have problems lol
Haha

It prolly has peg300 in it. Peg300 in an oral solution makes it feel like a bomb of gasoline went off in my mouth and I could agree with you on the warm sensation.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
How would you describe the taste of liquid nolva?

Mine has a warm slimy chemical taste.
And the liquid itself is not warm, its kept in a cool place, it just has a warm taste. Hard to explain.

(I know I should've posted this in PCT section, but figured I'd get more views & answers here in the anabolic section)
Mine is the same and is gtg

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pharm grade serms are 100% legal to import. why in the hell does anyone buy research chem grade serms? i do not get it.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
pharm grade serms are 100% legal to import. why in the hell does anyone buy research chem grade serms? i do not get it.
I buy pharma grade, and get the occasional liquid RC grade complimentary :) pharma is the safe way to go.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda what I've been saying lol