KILLER natty stack

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Wow so any of yall not wanting to make the jump to PHs yet (like myself), give these three a shot. I can't believe I was never using them before. Anabeta elite by PES sciences (allows you to consume calories like a monster), erase pro by PES sciences (dries you out a little so you actually keep decent definition even on a bulk + lowers estrogen and raises free test), and anafuse by Vital labs (wicked pumps in the gym and strength gains). Holy moly

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
I'm not ready to make the jump yet either, although I have 2 bottles of Fusion AndroTest (Cyclo-4-diol) hidden away at home, waiting for when (if ever) I do decide to!

I've tried AnaFuse and really enjoyed it, but for some reason you can't buy it in the UK and I was sick of waiting for the shipping. Lol.

Just started a stack of Follidrone 2.0 and Transdermal EP1C Unleashed about 2 days ago, so really looking forward to seeing how that plays out.

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Nice let me know how that goes might try it later on, I've heard good things about those as well

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax XT and Xgels is always a killer natty stack. You can add ABE to it as well, since you had good results on ABE.

Alphamax XT helps boost free test, control estrogen and cortisol, promote lean mass, reduce stress, it's a great all in one product.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
PES definitely puts out some great products. If you like ABE and Erase Pro I would second the suggestion for Alphamax XT. I find that its almost a cross between ABE and Erase Pro - it provides the strength/performance aspects of ABE along with the estrogen/cortisol control and leaning effect of Erase Pro.

Nutriverse is running a 20% off sale on Alphamax XT and the rest of the Performax line through August 1, so make sure you stock up while you can!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not ready to make the jump yet either, although I have 2 bottles of Fusion AndroTest (Cyclo-4-diol) hidden away at home, waiting for when (if ever) I do decide to!

I've tried AnaFuse and really enjoyed it, but for some reason you can't buy it in the UK and I was sick of waiting for the shipping. Lol.

Just started a stack of Follidrone 2.0 and Transdermal EP1C Unleashed about 2 days ago, so really looking forward to seeing how that plays out.
FD2 and EU TD was a sic stack for me:).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to see you enjoyed these!

Have you tried out Ergonine as well?

That is the natural bulk/lean build trifecta ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And OL Tr1umph, ABE, and X-gels would a sweet natty anabolic stack as well.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
I just started a stack of OL Test1fy, dermastrength, and TD ep1c unleashed last Friday. Have to say yesterday I did chest/tris and today back/bis and I had two of the best workouts I've had in a long time. I might even say better than when I used the andros. Loving this stack

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS X-gels, OL LJ100, Performax labs alphamax XT, PES ANABETA ELITE

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started a stack of OL Test1fy, dermastrength, and TD ep1c unleashed last Friday. Have to say yesterday I did chest/tris and today back/bis and I had two of the best workouts I've had in a long time. I might even say better than when I used the andros. Loving this stack
That sounds awesome. What are you dosing the Dermastrength/Ep1c-TD at?

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome. What are you dosing the Dermastrength/Ep1c-TD at?
Doing the recommended dosage of a pump of each 30mins pwo and a pump of each after showering. Really enjoying it. Been getting some good pumps. Also it's nice to have a transdermal and take a break from taking a million pills a day lol. I'm a week in and I haven't had any skin irritation either

bdavid

bdavid

Awards
Anyone ever get acne from ABE + erase pro stack? I'm getting a few pimples here and there and getting super irritated very easily

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone ever get acne from ABE + erase pro stack? I'm getting a few pimples here and there and getting super irritated very easily
The Old Erase gave me some acne issues in my first run. The current Epro or abe I've had no problem with.