Is Turkesterone The SARMS Killer?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure I would go that far but I personally would prefer topical 1-dhea over any SARMS. I will say side effect wise Turk is FAR HEALTHIER for a user than research drugs.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol nah. Injectable rad 140 is really good. Itโ€™s probablu one of my favorite compounds. To be fair though Iโ€™ve never tried turkeaterone.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
even if Turk is good, it shouldn't be a replacement for anything other than another ecdysteroid right? otherwise stack that ****

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did Greg D lose so much hair so quick?!
yup I'm pretty sure we are seeing transplant in progress. it looks weird at first but it's the only real solution I know of. I think it will look good eventually

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Turkesterone is extremely overhyped, but it may provide some aid. The price Derek or Greg charges for the dose is a no for me. IML is a much better price and for the dose
I agree. I'm gonna wait for a sale I guess

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Better off spending it on some OG purple kushโ€ฆsour diesel or gorilla glueโ€ฆ
ya, I understand that it's probably not very effective, but I do BLR stuff like vector, follidrone, androgin. I would guess Turk is probably close to as effective as those other Natty anabolics. if it's not, then it's really not worth it

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Turkesterone gave me a bunch of side effects... including headaches, stomach upset, appetite loss, joint stiffness, nausea, malaise, and fatigue.

I have tried different brands and gone on, off, and on again... Even with only 500mg dosage taken once daily... the same result... guess I'm intolerant to it or something! I get similar side effects when I take Beta Ecdysterone :(

Anyone else experience side effects taking this?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried multiple brands of turkestrone including gorilla mind.
the best I've found that works and is reasonably priced is HTLT supplements cheap and fast shipping too

if you wanna check it out here's a link
HTLT
Greg Douche is that u ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could you stack with Laxogenin for full beast mode?
if you are really serious and money isnt an option .. stack all 3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure I would go that far but I personally would prefer topical 1-dhea over any SARMS. I will say side effect wise Turk is FAR HEALTHIER for a user than research drugs.
The side effects of turk are empty wallets,

I don't wanna sound like I'm bashing turkesterone, mpmd just really created a monster when he slapped $150price tag on his stuff and sold out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you are really serious and money isnt an option .. stack all 3

Make sure you get one of those electric ab stimulator belts too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The side effects of turk are empty wallets
i cant afford it at the moment with stock & crypto market crash

real question is .. would i buy it even if i could afford it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Turkesterone is extremely overhyped, but it may provide some aid. The price Derek or Greg charges for the dose is a no for me. IML is a much better price and for the dose
That's the real problem, in a day where ppl think having a YouTube channel means your some kind of professional, these guys get huge cult followings.

Derek basically slapped $150 pricetag on creatine and every moron thinks that specific creatine is the key lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go on YouTube and say something bad about mpmd his comment section (or any popular YouTube person) and watch the thousands of brainwashed morons who will go on the attack and fight to the death to defend there beloved YouTuber that they don't even know. It's mind boggling.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the real problem, in a day where ppl think having a YouTube channel means your some kind of professional, these guys get huge cult followings.

Derek basically slapped $150 pricetag on creatine and every moron thinks that specific creatine is the key lol
Im not saying I think Turk is good or not, but he is selling it for $59, not $150. That is a comparable price to other natty "anabolics"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not saying I think Turk is good or not, but he is selling it for $59, not $150. That is a comparable price to other natty "anabolics"
Ya I forgot that the 150-200 was a internet resale price. That is comparable. I still stick by all the other stuff I said though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't really follow MPMD guy but I have seen some of the videos and ads. Seems like they cater to the Gymshark/Insta-Selfie crowd.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go on YouTube and say something bad about mpmd his comment section (or any popular YouTube person) and watch the thousands of brainwashed morons who will go on the attack and fight to the death to defend there beloved YouTuber that they don't even know. It's mind boggling.
substitute youtuber with:

writer
"activist"
teacher
actor
"cause"
singer
athlete
influencer
media pundit
religious leader
strong personality friend
and of course POLITICIAN

Sadly most are followers........sheep............lemmings.

The above is NOT meant to spark a debate on anything and is merely an observation and is NOT aimed at any side of anything, debate, or group and should ONLY serve as a word of caution when choosing your respective "pied pipers."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
substitute youtuber with:

writer
"activist"
teacher
actor
"cause"
singer
athlete
influencer
media pundit
religious leader
strong personality friend
and of course POLITICIAN

Sadly most are followers........sheep............lemmings.

The above is NOT meant to spark a debate on anything and is merely an observation and is NOT aimed at any side of anything, debate, or group and should ONLY serve as a word of caution when choosing your respective "pied pipers."
I completely agree with you, nobody wants to be a leader anymore, everyone wants to be part of a special little group and sit in the back and have somebody tell them what they want to hear. Sheep is the perfect word.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I forgot that the 150-200 was a internet resale price. That is comparable. I still stick by all the other stuff I said though.
I bought in on a sale to get 3 bottles just to put my mind at ease... Gotta try everything ya know?

Once I get my new blood panel I'm gonna run it 1g a day for 45 days. If it don't work them oh well, and if it does something then cool. At the price I'd never use it again either way.

It really bothers me that you "have" to run like 6g a day but everyone sells it with 60-90 caps with 500mg each as a serving and charges a billion dollars. Like at least make the serving size what it need to be on the bottle. Needing 75 bottles for a 2 month "cycle" is insane.