Keeping Me Clean with HypertropX!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am i wrong thinking tht you were around 230-240ish a coupla months back??
220-230ish.

yeah, i know. I think im 210lbs now, but i will try not to weigh for a week or two. Im a serious ectomorph!!!! I mean i can go back down to probably 180-190 quite quickly if diet and training are off even for a few weeks to a month. Im a firm believer my body wants to stay around 190 so every day, every week is an effort to keep bodyweight on. Funny how so much hard work in building can be brought down so quickly.....this goes for anything in life too. The fall is so much faster than the climb. Im solid now, part of me wanted to get back on cycle quick and get that weight back but im gonna use discipline and dedication as my tools. Im getting stricter here to come and most of all..... staying clean!!! haha.:thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna use discipline and dedication as my tools. Im getting stricter here to come and most of all..... staying clean!!! haha.:thumbsup:
And I am very proud of you for your brave efforts to accomplish your goals unassisted by hormonal manipulaion. I only started using these Designers 3 years ago. And before that I was still around 260 lbs. I just drank of a lot of Whey Protein, Creatine, and Glutamine. That was the bulk of my supplementation for almost 9 straight years from 1996 to 2005. Then I saw an ad for Juggernaut Phera-Bol and it was on!! But you can do this all-natural Piston. You are a warrior-born, endowed with a ferocious fighting spirit and and a firm resolve to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. STAY CLEAN...AND STAY STRONG!!!:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG thanks! I really want to get on tho!!! haha i was thinking of a 20 day cycle of sorts or just using a preworkout dose for a month... Im gonna hold off as long as i can tho. Wow your reps have gone up i think that i should get on :twisted: haha j/p, i havent been on the site for awhile so im slacking on passing out the reps.

here is a rough sample of the routine i plan on trying.

Day 1 - Chest, Biceps, Forearms
1. rotatator cuff exercise (3x12) paranthesis mean warmups only
2. Bench Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5 - use same weight for all 5x5 sets.....not necessary to go to failure/can fail on last set....these must be perfect reps.. pause at top and bottom, just enough to separate each rep
3. Flat DB Bench Press 2x8-10 go to failure on supplementary exercises
4. Flat DB Flyes 2x8-10
5. Straight Bar Curls (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
6. Inc DB Curls 2x8-10
7. Reverse BB Curls 2x8-10
8. BB Wrist Curls 2x8-10

Day 2 - Low Back, Lats, Traps, Abs, Calves
1. Chins (3xmax)
2. Deadlifts (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
3. Pulldowns 2x8-10
4. BB or Cable Rows 2x8-10
5. BB or DB Shrugs 2x8-10
6. Calves 5x15 - each rep should take 10-15 seconds for burn
7. Abs 5x25

Day 4 - Delts, Triceps
1. Military Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
2. DB Side Raise 2x8-10
3. Rear Raise 2x8-10
4. High Upright Rows on Smith Machine 2x8-10
5. Close Grip Bench Press (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
6. Reverse Grip Pushdowns 2x8-10
7. DB Kickbacks 2x8-10

Day 5 or 6- Legs, Calves, Abs
1. Leg Extensions (3x8-10)
2. Leg Curls (3x8-10)
3. Squats (1x10, 1x8) 5x5
4. Lunges or Leg Press 2x8-10
5. Stiff Leg Deads 2x8-10
6. Calves 5x15
7. Abs 5x25

Day 6 or 7- Rest

*auxillary exercises and reps are not set in stone

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That routine looks awesome brother. That's a lot less volume than you normally perform, correct? That will be a good thing IMO!! Except for your 5X5 of your basic compound movemnts, (squats, benches, military's, and deads) you're performing 2 work sets of your supplementary exercises. That's great! Sounds a lot like my routine and also the way that Dorian Yates worked out. You will love the amount of intensity you'll be able to generate knowing you don't have to save yourself for multiple sets to come. When you're facing 2 sets you can just go fukkin' crazy on 'em without holding anything back. Much better than routines where I see 5 to 7 different exercises for 5 to 8 sets of each for 1 bodypart!! Holy Hell----that's too much!! :eek: You'll love this new routine!! Have fun!! :dance:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That routine looks awesome brother. That's a lot less volume than you normally perform, correct? That will be a good thing IMO!! Except for your 5X5 of your basic compound movemnts, (squats, benches, military's, and deads) you're performing 2 work sets of your supplementary exercises. That's great! Sounds a lot like my routine and also the way that Dorian Yates worked out. You will love the amount of intensity you'll be able to generate knowing you don't have to save yourself for multiple sets to come. When you're facing 2 sets you can just go fukkin' crazy on 'em without holding anything back. Much better than routines where I see 5 to 7 different exercises for 5 to 8 sets of each for 1 bodypart!! Holy Hell----that's too much!! :eek: You'll love this new routine!! Have fun!! :dance:
Yeah, exactly. Ive been doing alot of volume lately it makes the gym more of a chore seeing how you do alot of sets etc. It will take getting used to but ill be using alot more weight once i get back in it from my layoff. Ill probably throw in some dropsets in there too, similiar to you TG. Itll be updated here so no worries. Not sure if ill keep the numbers posted here but im back in it fo sho!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
none of those are superset? doing that helps cut down on time in gym if you are doing high volume

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
none of those are superset? doing that helps cut down on time in gym if you are doing high volume
im trying to cut down on volume but its almost an addiction. I will be using as little rest time as possible between sets. Im gettin off of work at the moment and headed to the gym for workout #2. 6caps hypertrop X today since i have extra leucine in 3scoops of xtend along with 2 scoops vasocharge. I havent done deadlifts in a long time so im going to take those somewhat light just to gauge my weights on this first week of the program. Im gonna give it early morning HELL!!!! thats for damn sure. Look out old timers a HELLRAISER has come to bang out deads and sweat like a maniac! :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lat pulldowns 2x10 120
deads 1x10 135, 1x10 185, 5x5 275
lat pulldowns 1x10 180, 1x10 230
tbar 1x10 115, 1x10 135 drop 1x15 90
yates row 1x10 185, 1x10 225 drop 1x10 135
smith row 2x10 225, 1x8 315
crunches 5x25
hangin leg raise 2x10
45deg machine calve raise 5x15 200

felt alright although i must say im not used to this type of workout with back. Ill stick it out this way. I even added some extra in there cuz i feel the need to destroy back with volume all the time. The hardest of them all has to be calves lol i guess im not used to it but my feet and not my calves were getting some pain...you know the arches of your feet? well it felt so pumped i had to cheat a few reps on the last 2 sets. My chest bi and forearms feel a lil blown but im trying to figure out if its the routine or the fact i was out of the gym for awhile.....probably both. I felt a lil stimmed out too, kept getting distracted by people walking around and such.

10g creatine in a monster shake that im drinking right now.
3cup skim milk
2 scoop strwberry whey
1 tbsp sugar free strwberry jam
1 banana
1 cup oats

oh yeah went grocery shopping thursday morning and got a bunch of stuff stocked so im happy about that.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the annihilation brotha! I LOVE the time right after I get groceries, lol. I'm like "damn, I can't WAIT to eat all of this good fooooodd!!" :lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt BG, No doubt.

Today im taking off unless i somehow decide to go do 20min of low intensity cardio (highly doubt that). Its just big eating today. Everyone have a safe weekend!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I baked up 7lbs of chicken breast tonite :D
haha. yeah, looks like i bought all food i have to cook up instead of quick meal microwave type sh1t. Im gonna cook up some turkey filets in lemongrass and keep those in ready to eat meals with rice. I have a party size pan of lasagna made already too. Ill try those turkey breasts today. Got frozen chicken breast, shrimp, tilapia, cubed steak, steaks, groundbeef, salmon patties, turkey filets, thats pretty much my main protien source along with eggs and whey. I need variety personally i dont want to be eating chicken day in and day out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
7lbs doest actually last me that long. i'm switching up jobs too, so i'm trying to get into the swing of cooking up enough ish on the weekend to have stuff to bring to work thru the week
yeah this will be my first time trying that out. Hopefully it proves easier. How do you cook it easy? I just picked up 100% pure macadamia nut oil from the store. I hear it is like the best fat you can have PERIOD. Im gonna be using it to cook with and probably throw some in my shakes too. Ill hook you up with some soon ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of lemon pepper chicken, bbq chicken, and chicken spiedies(google them) They are marinated in a one of a kind sauce that will never be duplicated. They ONLY sell the marinade in my hometown back in NY. It's DA BOMB!!!!! Only IBM and this spiedie marinade originated there lol. Check online and you can order some I bet. Marinate the chicken for a day or 20 prior to cooking. You will jizz in your pants, lol. The name is Lupo's or Spiedie and Rib Pit marinade.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just put it in a baking pan, lightly salt and then drizzle some oil in (I used olive oil) bake at 350 for around a half hour. I only salt it so that way I can add seasonings for flavor depending on what I am eating it with. so maybe make a walnut/cranberry salad with it with some olive oil mayo one day, a sandwich with cajun spices and tabasco mayo another, chop it up and put it in pasta sauce over whole wheat pasta another, etc
thanks for the tips. how are your workouts going? what are you doing now as far as that goes?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm doing a split, generally going like this

sat chest + some shoulders
sun some legs, all back and some shoulders
mon tue off
wed legs + bis/tri
thu fri off

fairly high volume, usually 5-6 exercises per body part 4-5 sets in the 12-15 rep range. as much possible db work (even db deadlifts). seems to be what works best for me. I dont give 2 craps about strength, its all about looks for me. this seems to work pretty well, and fits into my new job schedule. i'm doing no cardio other than the occasional bike ride (but they are long when i do em). with the new job too they pay $500 a year towards a gym membership and I found one not too far from the office that has boxing facilities, and does the boxing classes at 7am 3x a week. so I may do that :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 hypertrop x
1 adrenaline
3 scoops xtend

military press (seated with no back support) bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x5 185, 1x5 225, 3x5 185
db lateral raise 1x5 15, 1x12 25, 1x10 30, 1x10 30
machine rear delt fly 1x12 100, 1x10 130, 1x6 180
uprights in smith bar x 20, 1x10 115, 1x10 135, 1x10 135
hammer iso behind neck press 1x10 3 plates each side
bb closegrip bench 1x10 95, 1x10 115, 5x5 185
rev grip pushdown 2x10 70
pushdown 1x10 80, 1x10 90, 1x10 100 (this cable weights are heavy)

postwo
2scoops banana musclemilk
1 banana
10g creatine mono
1 tbsp pb
2.5 cups milk
1 multi
1 usplab trib extract cap

Again, trying to get used to the less volume than normal in these workouts but it seems to be working. Im seeing and feeling progress....maybe ive been overtraining...??? These numbers arent my full output im still trying to gauge the routine so dont be surprised if they jump up a bit in the next week or two.

I have work tonight and tomorrow i will do legs abs calves and will complete one cycle of this routine. I basically know what weights i should be using etc so next week should be better.

I still have MAN clout, Leviathan, Hyperdrolx2, xtends, usplabs trib extract capped, HypertropX as far as natty supps go. Might be throwin in some IGF2...;) if my boy comes thru haha. I still have a 2mg of pegmgf, maybe 10mg of ghrp6 left. Im already planning my next injectable which is not really a good thing :lol: I may run a quick oral designer cycle after i finish all the natty goods....excited already about this injectable i have planned....gonna hold off the best i can. Plus funds arent looking to nice right now so i cant be spending money on a cycle right now unless its something from my stash.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro, keep it up! PM sent mayne.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone wanna see the injectable plan? :twisted:

atlbiggains

Awards
very good log, may have to put this product on my list of goodies...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its good stuff. i dont know off the top of my head how much its costs but im quite certain its fairly cheap. Its not alot of stuff in it but just a good blend imo. You still get pumps but nothing crazy, and nice recovery and clean energy. I like the stuff really.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Cummon bro we wanna see the injectable, sorry im late, but i had to help a brother out, as soon as i could see you were doing a natty cycle i was like what the... ive got to see this, nice work so far bro!!!
What kind of injectable cycle is it, i know your gunna bulk, but ....just TELL ME!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
muhahahahaha ok i guess ill let the cat out of the bag.
1-6 dbol 40mg ed
1-8 tren ace 50mg ed or 100eod
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
6-8 masteron 100mg eod

nothing crazy, just short and sweet :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-6 dbol 40mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
6-8 masteron 100mg eod

Sounds delicious bro! Looks like you're going after a super-soldier strength cycle!! There's some Test/Tren Ace looming closely on the horizon for me as well. Bring Forth The Tren!! :food::head:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I want tren,but don't have the extra cash :sad: I'm getting some for my next run though :) T Prop and Tren FTW!! :bb3:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
being a steroid junkie or a recovering one haha i think i have to see what the god of all AAS has to offer me, what its all about!.

I missed leg day two days in a row....BIG DEAL, kill me. haha, actually i feel a lil bad about missing a workout esp when i told myself i wouldnt but ill just let it slide and ill go back to workout one tomorrow. Im thinking of throwing in the hyperdrolx2 in there after this week is over so ill have a HYPER stack going!!!! should be sweet.

Picked up some Healthy Fit Amino 10000 from vitamin shoppe i talked with a guy with an awesome body on another board and he says he uses this with every meal. Im going to do the same. Its basically full spectrum aminos in tablet form.
I hope you feel good knowing that you KILL KITTENS!!! Every time you miss a leg day, god kills a kitten!! You killed 2!! Tsk tsk. I am only giving you shiz because I do the same thing, and it NEEDS TO STOP. You say "eh, I woke up too late, so i'll hit the gym tomorrow." Tomorrow comes along and you say "eh, I know I said i'd do it yesterday, but i'll just do it tomorrow." OR "eh, I can skip it today, it won't hurt anything." SLACKER! :lol: j/k bro, I just REALLY need to buckle down and stop slacking like I have been. You only hurt yourself when you do that.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
1-6 dbol 40mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
6-8 masteron 100mg eod

:head:

Can you say pin cushion!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got over my sickness last week but today i felt like my throat is closing up. may have to hit the doctors again.

8 hypertropx pre

chest

bb bench 1x10 135, 1x8 155, 2x5 275, 3x5 225 1x15 225
flat db 1x10 75, 1x10 95
mach fly 1x10 165, 1x10 195 rest pause 1x5 195

bi
standing bb 1x10 50, 1x10 60, 1x5 70, 4x5 90
incline db 1x10 25, 1x 10 40, 1x8 40 drop 1x8 30
standing bb TUT 50lb 30 sec.

forearm
reverse bb 1x10 50, 1x10 70
one arm db overhand 1x10 20, 1x10 25
db hammer 1x10 40, 1x10 45
one arm cable wrist curl 2 sets each 80lb to failure
one arm cable hammer 2 sets each 35lb to failure
behind back bb wrist curl 1x15 110

The mind and muscle connection is really good with the hypertropx. I feel a better muscle contraction as well which i think equates to better strength. Awesome arm pumps today.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
1-6 dbol 40mg ed
1-8 test prop 100mg eod
6-8 masteron 100mg eod

Your going to grow like crazy bro!!!! Thats a sweet cycle..Im jealous now im so wanting to run tren, but going to get more experience first.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You had better compete or im gunna steal your stash bro!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Hey aussie! nice to see you dude. so you done partyin yet? time to get back to the iron and bust that ass!
g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
g'day P!! yeah man party is officially over, back to work tomorrow after a 7 week lay off. Joined a gym yesterday, wow, the strength loss is embarrassing. The good thing is i have not lost too much size, only strength and im more and more inclined to get myself in better shape rather then my old mentality of getting bigger/stronger at any cost. Im giving myself a month before my lifts get back to being respectable for a guy my size and besides some whey i wont be touching any supps for a month or two either.. Tough times but you gotta separate the men from the boys somehow:bb3:
thats a great way of doing it man. the strength loss will always be there when your inactive esp for 7 weeks of partyin!!! haha i feel them after a week of partyin. Its no rush at first just get your body accustomed again and do it as natural as possible then when numbers come back up to par again once you throw in supplementation your body should accept that like white on rice. Well welcome back!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what i was thinking. A few months to get some strength back them add in some supps and BAM ill be stronger then i was before i left!
That's the spirit mate! You'll be blastin' past your old lifts in just a couple of months! Get in there and fight man!! :bruce3:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i thought id leave out the supps for a few months too.:afro:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
started hyperdrolx2 today so this log is now a hyperduo. Will be taking 4 caps thru the day. It seems i have alot of water holding right now so it should help me shed some of that. Will be throwing in the MAN clout in sometime soon as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 ready4war, 8 hypertropx, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 rockstar

deads 1x10 135, 1x10 185, 4x5 275, 1x5 315
lat pulldowns 1x10 120, 1x10 180, 1x10 230 rest pause 1x8 180
yates row 1x10 185, 1x10 255
bb shrug 1x10 225, 1x10 275, 1x6 365
tbar 2x10 135
45deg machine calve raise 4x15 200, 1x15 250
crunches 4x25, 1x30 set 1,3,5 all 2-1-3 tempo set 2,4 1-0-1 tempo

rough workout....deads kinda killed me at the start of the workout but took it smoothly and battle thru the rest. Felt pretty strong considering i had hardly any carbs to start my day prior to the workout. It feels like my arms are shrinking...:(

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 ready4war, 8 hypertropx, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 rockstar
(
That combo should have had you climbing the freakin' walls dude!! WOW!! How do you like the ready4war? I've heard it really jacks a person up for their workouts. I'm just taking a home-blend of 300 mg. of caffiene, 100 mg. of green tea extract, and 270 mg. of Citrus Aurantium Extract 6% (containing 22 mg. of Synephrine) 1 hour to 1 and a half hours pre-workout to fuel the fires for my battles. I'm looking for something out there with a big bang to it!! :numbered: Got any suggestions brother Piston?:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That combo should have had you climbing the freakin' walls dude!! WOW!! How do you like the ready4war? I've heard it really jacks a person up for their workouts. I'm just taking a home-blend of 300 mg. of caffiene, 100 mg. of green tea extract, and 270 mg. of Citrus Aurantium Extract 6% (containing 22 mg. of Synephrine) 1 hour to 1 and a half hours pre-workout to fuel the fires for my battles. I'm looking for something out there with a big bang to it!! :numbered: Got any suggestions brother Piston?:think:
Well the R4W was less than a half bottle i was given by Bass so i never really used it to its full potential, just 2 or 3 caps here and there. I have 3 caps left i believe.

Funny how a few months ago you and i would talk about how we dont like stims during workout and how we avoid them...Now look at you! lol.

The green tea doesnt have a stim effect imo but i may be wrong. I hear Endorush and Redline are good stims for preworkout ive never tried either tho. Adrenaline gives some nice energy. StimulantX (the original) and Amp (the original). Have you tried epedrine yet Thunder? I havent but i know it can still be found, that should get you going.

So what are you on right now TG?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny how a few months ago you and i would talk about how we dont like stims during workout and how we avoid them...Now look at you! lol.
Have you tried epedrine yet Thunder? I havent but i know it can still be found, that should get you going.
So what are you on right now TG?
I've got to have something to fire me up. I miss my freakin' androgens!! :rant: And....it's not that I don't like stims. I just gave them up for a whole year due to the fact that I love stims....maybe a little too much! :dance: lol Yeah, I've done ephedrine before. I know it works. But now, since the Methamphetamines Act, it's a pain in the @ss to purchase. You have to show your I.D., sign a friggin' list, and can only purchase so much per month or some sh*t!! Right now I'm just taking the little caff/green tea/Synephrine combo that I described above for my Xanthine-Rush!! I'm thinking about hitting up MST for some free Ragnarok samples. That stuff sounds good! :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
endorush is nice, but not that strong for the $. i was liking clearshot a bit more. cap wise, rpm is pretty nice. Ragnarok dosed a little high is spectacular

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with fuel pricing what it is, powders or caps are a lot more effective from a dollar perspective. Also too packaging eats up so much of the cost, so even worse in individual serving drinks

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with fuel pricing what it is, powders or caps are a lot more effective from a dollar perspective. Also too packaging eats up so much of the cost, so even worse in individual serving drinks
I agree 100% with you Easy! I like to make my own blends from bulk powders. Much like yourself and Force Of Green. It's not only more economical, but you can also tweak the dosages of the individual ingredients to suit your own liking. I'll probably just read the label of Ragnarok and then purchase as many of the ingredients as I can find. I know the beta-alanine is not cheap....even in bulk! Thanks for your input Easy. Very helpful as always!! This board is very lucky to have someone such as yourself around with your knowledge of supplementation!!:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you looking for stim or just workout booster overall? i agree with the bottle statements, thats y i never buy them but my gym carries them in the front so shipping isnt a problem. Powders or caps for sure...