Keeping gains question

Buddikaman

Awards
Wanted to get peoples opinions, ive done a few cycles over the past 2 years, superdrol, phera plex but have never had great experiences with either, i either get the flu near end of cycle or with superdrol made me tired and lazy i was slacking in the gym.

Well ive been really consistent and getting good results past few months, so i want to add some mass im gonna stack x-mass/phera max but friends at the gym all give steroids a bad rep because once your off it you lose what you gained. How true do you guys think this is, im using Nolva for PCT and plan on doing everything by the book, im sure ill lose some gains due to water weight ect, but on average will my gains stay or will i slowly lose the effects, which seems to have been the case so far for me.

-Buddikaman-

tattoopierced1

how long have you been lifting? sounds like to me you need to get a sound program and diet down first before dabbling in these things. If you didnt gain using SD on a bulk, then your diet is waaay off.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One word: DIET. Most of your gains from a cycle can be kept w/ proper PCT and diet. Nolva and LX/Retain along with sound nutrition will enable most to keep their gains and keep fat gain to a minimal.