Kat's Evomuse Fat Demolishing Stack

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I take mine about the same time too, except mine are nighttime hours. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was a scheduled rest day but I went in this morning and did 45 mins of cardio stairs, rowing and a little elliptical. Then followed up with some yoga, stretching, and abs.

Now that it is summer we are very busy at work! Plus next week the office will be closed making us even busier...luckily I haven't have any cake orders but I'm prepping food and everything we need for the trip! Lost of stuff keeping me very busy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, Kat!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whew! It's been a busy day! I went in this morning at 5 to train but haven't had any time to log...still not able to do certain exercises like squats due to my back. Hope to go see someone tomorrow to work it out.

Attempted a circuit but it was taking up too much room so I just did supersets

Superset:

Incline bench
45x12
65x10
85x8- sadly struggled so I dropped
75x10
80x8, 70x8, 60x8 drop set

Leg extensions
50x10
90x10
110x10
130x10
130x10, 110x10, 90x10 drop set
130x10, 110x10, 90x10 drop set
(Last drop set was actually later in the workout)

Superset 2
Hammer strength shoulder press
45x10
70x8
70x10
80x6
75x8, 65x8, 55x10

Close grip bench
45x12
65x10
75x8
75x8
75x8, 65x8, 55x8 drop set

SS 3
Front/side lateral raises
10x12/10x12
15x10/15x10
15x10/20x8
15x10, 10x10, 7.5x10 drop set (front)
20x8, 15x10, 10x12 drop set (side)

Straight bar pushdowns (tri's)
35x10
42.5x10
42.5x10
42.5x9, 35x10, 30x10 drop set

Pec deck flyes
85x8, 75x8, 65x8 drop set

I think that's it...

Energy has been much better in my workouts...strength just seems so low on all pressing. Back doesn't seem as drastically effected. Next week I will start a GVT program though. New adventures....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you running a preworkout log as well right now?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm...kind of skews the results here then.
Does it? I'm sorry! I stated it in the beginning...I can ask about pausing that one of you'd like until I'm done with this one! I wasn't trying to interfere.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulant preworkout generally increase rates of fat burning,adding a confounding variable.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimulant preworkout generally increase rates of fat burning,adding a confounding variable.
Wow, interesting. I didn't know that. soooo, it's kinda like you're doubling up on the fat burner?!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, interesting. I didn't know that. soooo, it's kinda like you're doubling up on the fat burner?!
Yeah, pretty much. You are increasing the number of calories burned during workout, so throwing off the results of the fat burner stack alone.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'll stop using it until I'm done. Thanks for letting me know! I was truly unaware that you didn't want me to use using any other stims.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
did i finally find this log at the wrong time??? anything kat puts her name on is gold.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Today was a scheduled rest day but I went in this morning and did 45 mins of cardio stairs, rowing and a little elliptical. Then followed up with some yoga, stretching, and abs.

Now that it is summer we are very busy at work! Plus next week the office will be closed making us even busier...luckily I haven't have any cake orders but I'm prepping food and everything we need for the trip! Lost of stuff keeping me very busy!
Uhm... can i put in a few orders?? lol you know im on an all time bulk and cake is my #1 fav. little helper..

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah, pretty much. You are increasing the number of calories burned during workout, so throwing off the results of the fat burner stack alone.
Hmm you would think that someone that has experience with diff. supplements and has a good idea how different things effect their own body could tell the effects and results from one thing to another, i know pwo's and stim's period do speed up the metabolic process but usually to a certain degree and not long depending on the ingredients and form their in.. ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is absolutely no way to discern, when looking at total fat loss, the results of a new combination when used alone and when used in conjunction with a stimulant preworkout. That's why tester logs look to isolate away anything that could skew results.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is absolutely no way to discern, when looking at total fat loss, the results of a new combination when used alone and when used in conjunction with a stimulant preworkout. That's why tester logs look to isolate away anything that could skew results.
But people run multiple logs all the time.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
i get what your sayin, but i could honestly do both and say; run the pwo every other day maybe 4 times a week and check results and know exactly how each one is treating me and how much fat maybe not down to the deciliter but a good idea of the amount each one effects.. i think these logs should implement some bloods if companies/reps really wanna get results cause without them and proper testing you never really know the true effects one may have going off of most peoples opinions of what they say something has done for them.. i mean someone could get into these logs and not even actually use the supplement and just make random things up if they wanted too. im not saying anyone does do that, i take my own logs VERY serious because i want people to know what their getting if their going to pay for it and its going into their body ya know? just my .02cents lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People generally follow this level of log to get an idea of what they can expect for any given product or, in this case, stack. It's a semi-casual evaluation done publicly, and we just ask that a certain category of products that will overlap and skew results be held off until the log is over.

There is still time by eliminating the preworkout usage to finish the log out and provide to potential customers some valuable feedback.

For example, the preworkout won't have any effect on her appetite or body heat rise in the morning before her dosage - valuable Epitome/AMMO feedback, especially in the context of the other two logs. Total fat loss will likely be slightly exaggerated, so that will be something again for potential customers to take into account.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
The pwo I use is currently stim free, but I add caffeine powder to it. In the beginning, I too, stated (and have stated in my log recently) that was what I would be running. I can cut the pwo out if I need to, but not necessarily the caffeine. My body is very accustomed to its caffeine fix & without it I get migraines. So, how is that going to affect my results/log??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The pwo I use is currently stim free, but I add caffeine powder to it. In the beginning, I too, stated (and have stated in my log recently) that was what I would be running. I can cut the pwo out if I need to, but not necessarily the caffeine. My body is very accustomed to its caffeine fix & without it I get migraines. So, how is that going to affect my results/log??
Run it to the wheels fall off mrs. yates, im sure that's what the big studdly hubby would say ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bahaha!! That does sound about right...except for sponsored logs!!
Caffeine is actually a relatively poor standalone fat burner, and is also assumed to be part of any (normal) person's daily routine. There are two types of people in the world - people that love coffee and people that are wrong.
love2liftkat - You should be ok to finish out both logs, including the preworkout. We can just make a note at the end of your summary indicating the preworkout use for anyone considering the Ammo/Epitome stack. There are two other logs that they can average for a good idea of what to expect, so we should be ok.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine is actually a relatively poor standalone fat burner, and is also assumed to be part of any (normal) person's daily routine. There are two types of people in the world - people that love coffee and people that are wrong.
love2liftkat - You should be ok to finish out both logs, including the preworkout. We can just make a note at the end of your summary indicating the preworkout use for anyone considering the Ammo/Epitome stack. There are two other logs that they can average for a good idea of what to expect, so we should be ok.
So should I continue my pwo as well? I can cut that if you'd prefer. I only use half a scoop of the nonstim.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So should I continue my pwo as well? I can cut that if you'd prefer. I only use half a scoop of the nonstim.
Is caffeine the only stim in it, nothing specifically included to burn fat?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Is caffeine the only stim in it, nothing specifically included to burn fat?
Honestly, I'd have to ask hubby. I'm still learning what specifically does what. It's the stim free OL Conqu3r. I add the caffeine myself bc I find a better balance that way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That looks fine.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I'd have to ask hubby. I'm still learning what specifically does what. It's the stim free OL Conqu3r.
I add the caffeine myself bc I find a better balance that way.
Thats what i use while cutting. It has no stims. Its really great, that way can stack it easily with your fat burner of choice :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Uhm... can i put in a few orders?? lol you know im on an all time bulk and cake is my #1 fav. little helper..
Haha absolutely! I'll make a pound cake...it will give you the best "bang" for your buck! Lol ;)

Thanks for joining! Glad you're here!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Officially done with work until after Father's Day (and my bday)! Yay!!! Got to sleep in this morning and was even down 2 more lbs!!! How awesome is that!!! Went to the gym about 9:45 this morning! Had a great workout!

Circuit no rests except for bcaas occasionally
**(Really slowed down/controlled the negatives)

Wide grip Pulldowns
55x20- super slow with hold
70x12 " "
100x12
120x10
130x8
140x7, 120x8, 100x8, 85x10(slow/squeeze) drop set

ISO wide rows
94x15 super slow with hold
114x15 " @
164x12
184x10
204x9
224x8, 204x8, 184x8 drop set

Db curls (palms up entire time)
15x10
15x10
20x8
20x8
20x8
20x8, 15x8, 12.5x8 drop set
(All leg curl machines were taken so I couldn't put them in with these circuits)

Circuit 2
BB row
95x8
105x8
115x8
115x6, 105x6, 95x8, 85x8 drop set

Straight arm wide Pulldowns with large Ez bar
35x12
40x10
45x10
50x8, 42.5x8, 35x8 drop set

DB hammer curls
25x8
25x8
20x8
20x8

Superset
Rev cable flyes (straight arm)
5x20
10x15
10x12

Lying leg curls
50x12
60x12
65x10

Seated leg curls
90x10
(30 seconds rest)
90x10, 70x10, 50x12 drop set

Destroyer set
30x30,30; 20x30, 12.5x15, 7.5x15-full range
** had to pause rear delta were fried!!

Finished up with 10 mins of cardio. Had my son in the gym child care so I had to go! Oh, I almost forgot to say...there was an incident at the gym...apparently a guy was benching with Dumbbells and didn't remove his last ones from beside the bench. He failed or went to set the Dumbbells down and smashed his finger, ripping the nail off. There was blood dropped all over the gym. OUCH!!!

I hope you all are having a great day! I will probably not be on as much until we get back from our trip! I will take some pics and share though! I can't wait to see the beautiful beach of Destin, FL! I've never been!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have stopped my pwo for now. I will return to using it after the log is done! I will say, just for anyone reading the log now or later...I have been using a pwo and several fat burners since January with no weight loss. I actually gained weight...

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Haha absolutely! I'll make a pound cake...it will give you the best "bang" for your buck! Lol ;)

Thanks for joining! Glad you're here!
Hell yes!!! just tell me when and ill be there Thanks ;) awesome log and routines you got here!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I have stopped my pwo for now. I will return to using it after the log is done! I will say, just for anyone reading the log now or later...I have been using a pwo and several fat burners since January with no weight loss. I actually gained weight...
you are one of the awesomest woman I've seen in the fitness world. keep kicking ass!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell, I'm looking to gain some weight. How about a referral?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Get your own cakes by kat ;) I smash whole cakes to myself in two days and get more, been a habit for year s now I will bake 1-3 cakes a week and smash them morning noon and night... also I like to sometimes add scoops of my protein as well.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hell yes!!! just tell me when and ill be there Thanks ;) awesome log and routines you got here!
you are one of the awesomest woman I've seen in the fitness world. keep kicking ass!
Aww Thank you!! :) Your's are great too!

Lol...have a sluggish thyroid and hormonal imbalance --unfortunately it won't be the weight you want! ;)

Enjoy your time off & your trip, Kat!!
Thank you!! :)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
[QUOTE
Aww Thank you!! :) Your's are great too!
Your very welcome! and I am just tryin to keep up with you awesomely intense ladies on here! you all kill it more then a lot of guys ive seen..

Lol...have a sluggish thyroid and hormonal imbalance --unfortunately it won't be the weight you want! ;)

Thank you!! :)
I could use one of those! my damn thyroid is borderline hyperthyroidism.. sometimes I get really tempted to get the meds to slow it down but I don't wanna throw mine out of whack :-O

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we still alive?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Are we still alive?
Who's WE, you got a mouse in your pocket? j/k I think shes on vacation, i'm sure she will have some good news as far as her routine goes, nothing would give me more motivation then the beach right now I know that much

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's WE, you got a mouse in your pocket? j/k I think shes on vacation, i'm sure she will have some good news as far as her routine goes, nothing would give me more motivation then the beach right now I know that much
Cool...So far I've had one customer take Epitome with them on vacation. Even skipping a couple of doses, so they could fully enjoy some buffets, they actually came back leaner.

Let's hope for the same here.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Cool...So far I've had one customer take Epitome with them on vacation. Even skipping a couple of doses, so they could fully enjoy some buffets, they actually came back leaner.

that's awesome, must be some good stuff!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's awesome, must be some good stuff!!
If I could ever spare the time to take a vacation I could probably find out for myself. :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm back! ...It is some great stuff!! How long can you run them? I will likely be buying more to stack after I run out!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

I binge ate for my birthday (for 2 days) & was leaner!!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I'm back! ...It is some great stuff!! How long can you run them? I will likely be buying more to stack after I run out!
Recommendations on the AMMO bottle say 4 weeks on 3 weeks off. No recommendations on cycling on the Epitome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Duration is body fat dependent. Epitome works best until you, as a female, get to around 18% body fat at which time I will recommend a different product combo to get you through that mid range.