Just wondering if Anyone would like this supplement--Almost refreshing

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
As stole from the powerthirst comedic commmercial "menergy",
Libidone, boostjuice, rejuvenite, clarine, refresherate, vitaclear..

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Brain Trust
Neuro Bliss
In-Neuro
Neurecoup
Reclaim
Balance

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Exactly like cocaine but without the high, hangover and depression.
The idea sounds great, any mood improving, rejuvenation that is not stimulant based is always great. That is if it works, many of these GABA based products are marketed similarly and either don't work for many or only work for a short duration.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The idea sounds great, any mood improving, rejuvenation that is not stimulant based is always great. That is if it works, many of these GABA based products are marketed similarly and either don't work for many or only work for a short duration.
i feel gaba type products, mainly neurobalace(wich is phenubuit in a special carrier), never have the noortropic effect they tout but just put me to sleep like nothing else, id love to see something that actual calms and energizes, cause caffine can make me energized and focused but the right kind can also dry me out like crazy and even make me have small anxiety attacks.

good feedback but its not just a stimulant (not a cracked out stimulant so please do not associate this with Venom, you will be dissappointed) and was GABA was marketed more as tranquility/relaxation, I think.

This will help you work, play, and in the bedroom.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - we suck at suggesting names for supplements...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone like Refresh?
Honestly you guys could call it PureRip-off and i trust the company enough that I would try it and I am sure others would too. Your products have a lot of credibility so I don't even think the name matters much to a fair amount of the people here.

I still think brainwash is sweet though :study:

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I don't like refresh because I didn't come up with it and if we use that name no one gets a cool USP labs gift basket :)

How about Refreshing?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how bout jacob picks his top 5 (or 3 if its less) favs and then has a poll on it as to what the general public likes most.... then give credit to who came up with it or not at all(or runer up) if its refresh thats picked???

either way its his supp and he'll pick what he likes but the consumer might be the one to listen to since they are the opne he'd like to entice with this name....

what do you say Jacob??? any one you like or maybe throw it out for a vote?

just trying to help git r' done.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
:goodpost: sorry we let you down jacob lol That is a lot of names to not even like one. Although Refresh seems to be a good name based on your description of the benefits.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if Anyone would like this supplement--Almost refreshing
USPLabs:AllFresh™

Might even have the hint of being provacative...fresh.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If were giving suggestions here, I vote a nice, high quality extract of fadogia, and you ultra-potent Trib.
There isn't enough products IMO with fadogia :whiner:

Performence with the test increase from the fadogia, and relaxation from trib extract....
BOTH give ya nice wood!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im going to bump this thread, and reinsted the name "enliven" in all your minds :)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
SOOO you got a name you like yet Jacob?