just trying to answer a question and make a friend look stupid.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
here is the make friend look like fool question: can i take my creatine with my protien after my workouts?

now for the real question: would taking na r ala with anabolic pump improve the affects of anabolic pump? or would i hurt it?

Thanks in advance!

GJJ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
here is the make friend look like fool question: can i take my creatine with my protien after my workouts?

now for the real question: would taking na r ala with anabolic pump improve the affects of anabolic pump? or would i hurt it?

Thanks in advance!

GJJ
i don't see why you CANT take creatine with protein post workout, but I think it would absorb better if it was taken by itself.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1. Creatine is commonly taken with carbohydrates and protein post workout. The combination of the two create a stronger insulin response then either one alone so you get better absorption of nutrients, including creatine, into your muscles. To make the effects even better try drinking the creatine 30 minutes before the protein and carbs. This is how most of the initial studies on creatine were conducted, and since creatine may take longer to digest than some of the modern options we have for post workout nutrition , it will allow the creatine to be in your bloodstream once the insulin hits.

2. The ALA has been discussed in Mullet's anabolic pump guide, essentially it may increase absorption but is not exclusive to muscle cells such as Anabolic pump is. Therefore some may experience fat gains while mixing the two together. Each case is going to be a little different so I recommend starting with Anabolic Pump and seeing how that effects you then add in the ALA once you know how your body handles AP. You may also have to jump your carb intake up so that you do not go hypoglycemic, during the first few times trying it make sure you have some quick carbs on hand in case you need a quick boost in blood sugar.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance!

GJJ
I would suggest having an hour in between taking ALA and Anabolic Pump. The reason: ALA is an insulin potentiator and theoretically, insulin potentiators may interfere with Anabolic Pump's ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
thank you guys! ur awesome ! looks like learned about Anabolic Pump and it looks like my friend is going to owe me 20 dalla....!

Thanks
GJJ