MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just had to go out and read up on these again... Just gets me excited to see how well these work! It is really nice to see some innovation instead of run of the mill stuff.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipped these out today. We'll start running more promotions like this to reward contributing members.
Thank you again! Can't believe I was lucky enough to win this!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received mine yesterday!! Work schedules means our Thanksgiving will actually be Saturday when my kids are able to make the drive. Can't wait to see how this works for me, and if half of what I've read about Brite is accurate, I'm guessing there will be another person added to the list of people buying a years supply when it's available!!

Thanks again HIT4ME and dsade for all you've done to help others

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Received mine yesterday!! Work schedules means our Thanksgiving will actually be Saturday when my kids are able to make the drive. Can't wait to see how this works for me, and if half of what I've read about Brite is accurate, I'm guessing there will be another person added to the list of people buying a years supply when it's available!!

Thanks again HIT4ME and dsade for all you've done to help others
I got mine in too, I got it Wednesday afternoon right before I left to Dallas for Thanksgiving. I have used the defuse before any meal that I knew the content might be questionable, which was a decent amount this last week since I ended up traveling to Austin for work the day after I got home from Dallas. So all meals were in restaurants. At this point it is hard to tell but I think it is working. I am definitely not any fatter, or softer other than maybe a tiny bit of left over water. I am using the Defuse as damage control as it is intended.

I have not started the Brite, I didn't want to drag a pump bottle with me in my luggage. I will be starting it tomorrow. I plan to put it on my lower pecs mostly to see if I can get that fat turned to brown, that would be AWESOME if I could increase the rate of fat burn there. That is the one spot on my body I really do not like at all. I would be pretty happy with my current condition if my lower chest looked as tight as a person with normal fat distribution at my current composition.

Thanks to both HIT4ME and dsade for making this happen, I am very excited to see how well it works. Just like SFreed said if it works I will probably get a years worth just to keep the fat there off!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got mine in too, I got it Wednesday afternoon right before I left to Dallas for Thanksgiving. I have used the defuse before any meal that I knew the content might be questionable, which was a decent amount this last week since I ended up traveling to Austin for work the day after I got home from Dallas. So all meals were in restaurants. At this point it is hard to tell but I think it is working. I am definitely not any fatter, or softer other than maybe a tiny bit of left over water. I am using the Defuse as damage control as it is intended.

I have not started the Brite, I didn't want to drag a pump bottle with me in my luggage. I will be starting it tomorrow. I plan to put it on my lower pecs mostly to see if I can get that fat turned to brown, that would be AWESOME if I could increase the rate of fat burn there. That is the one spot on my body I really do not like at all. I would be pretty happy with my current condition if my lower chest looked as tight as a person with normal fat distribution at my current composition.

Thankd to both HIT4ME and dsade for making this happen, I am very excited to see and yeah, just like SFreed it it works I will probably get a years worth just to keep the fat there off!!!!
BRITE is an oral liquid, not a topical.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I don't know why I had it in my head that it was topical. I ready so many different things on the site the other day things got jumbled up a bit I think. I think it was the SuperNova I was thinking about that has the Brite also in it and is topical correct?

Would the SuperNova be more localized with the Brite, or does it simply go systemic after application. I know some of the other ingredients seem to have a localized effect.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damnamit. You ruined all the fun!
SFreed and MrKleen73 - thank you and everyone else in here for all you do for the board. I am so excited to see what you guys think - I try to run Brite as close to year-round as I can afford financially.

As far as Defuse goes I have always used it only before big cheat meals...but last week I used it regularly between Wed. Night before thanksgiving until about Sunday. I limited most of the big eating to Thursday, but of course there are leftovers and it's hard to resist a small dessert a day or two after. Using it regularly I think actually improved the effects for me. I am going to buy a bottle for myself now to run the 2x2 dosing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damnamit. You ruined all the fun!
SFreed and MrKleen73 - thank you and everyone else in here for all you do for the board. I am so excited to see what you guys think - I try to run Brite as close to year-round as I can afford financially.

As far as Defuse goes I have always used it only before big cheat meals...but last week I used it regularly between Wed. Night before thanksgiving until about Sunday. I limited most of the big eating to Thursday, but of course there are leftovers and it's hard to resist a small dessert a day or two after. Using it regularly I think actually improved the effects for me. I am going to buy a bottle for myself now to run the 2x2 dosing.
Yeah, mine were not huge cheat meals just not the best macros and some combinations that could have resulted in fat gain. Although I did intentionally make some decisions that would test the product. My intent is to enjoy the holiday season as I would normally but "Defuse" the damage that would typically be caused. I normally gain around 20lbs during this time of year if I am not watching my intake. This time I am intentionally bulking but want to control the type of weight I end up carrying. I don't think I want to be over 220 at the end of the year and that is only 8-10 lbs away. I am on a mild cycle so that should be realistic without much fat gain using the product.

I definitely intend to try out SuperNova when I start trying to cut the fat back down. I went out and looked and that is the one I was referring to that is topical and also has BRITE in it. Curious if the brite part is localized to the application or just systemic. Hopefully dsade will see that and respond.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I don't know why I had it in my head that it was topical. I ready so many different things on the site the other day things got jumbled up a bit I think. I think it was the SuperNova I was thinking about that has the Brite also in it and is topical correct?

Would the SuperNova be more localized with the Brite, or does it simply go systemic after application. I know some of the other ingredients seem to have a localized effect.
Correct, Supernova contains some of the BRITE ingredients. It is designed to stay localized and brown subcutaneous fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Correct, Supernova contains some of the BRITE ingredients. It is designed to stay localized and brown subcutaneous fat.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, mine were not huge cheat meals just not the best macros and some combinations that could have resulted in fat gain. Although I did intentionally make some decisions that would test the product. My intent is to enjoy the holiday season as I would normally but "Defuse" the damage that would typically be caused. I normally gain around 20lbs during this time of year if I am not watching my intake. This time I am intentionally bulking but want to control the type of weight I end up carrying. I don't think I want to be over 220 at the end of the year and that is only 8-10 lbs away. I am on a mild cycle so that should be realistic without much fat gain using the product.

I definitely intend to try out SuperNova when I start trying to cut the fat back down. I went out and looked and that is the one I was referring to that is topical and also has BRITE in it. Curious if the brite part is localized to the application or just systemic. Hopefully dsade will see that and respond.
We are so much alike with that 20 pound holiday gain!

I know Matt spent a ton of time on the carrier for Supernova. It is designed to be localized so that it can Brown the fat on the area of application. If it goes systemic, it wouldn't be as effective. I often follow up topical with some hand sanitizer 10-15 minutes after application, but Supernova is the one product this can be counter productive with.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok...we both answered at the same time and both double posted. Kevin Durant would be proud.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent!!!!

We are so much alike with that 20 pound holiday gain!

I know Matt spent a ton of time on the carrier for Supernova. It is designed to be localized so that it can Brown the fat on the area of application. If it goes systemic, it wouldn't be as effective. I often follow up topical with some hand sanitizer 10-15 minutes after application, but Supernova is the one product this can be counter productive with.
This is so awesome guys!!!! I was really hoping that would be the answer!!!! This stuff could be my answer to lipo'ing the fat under my pecs off. Running it long term would still be cheaper than cosmetic surgery to correct it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised at how well the combo has been working for me. I'm doing the 2 x 2 dosing on Defuse and the 2 x 3 dosing on Brite. Started on Thanksgiving, which for me isn't the big day due to living away from family (this year I deep fried 6 turkeys for the V.A. home in town), Saturday was our big day. As of this morning, I'm down four pounds, which is surprising, given my diet and beverage intake over the weekend!! I was surprised at the taste of Brite. I actually like it! And I know it's nothing besides possibly placebo, but I feel better when I take it. Just like an elevated mood. Weird.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised at how well the combo has been working for me. I'm doing the 2 x 2 dosing on Defuse and the 2 x 3 dosing on Brite. Started on Thanksgiving, which for me isn't the big day due to living away from family (this year I deep fried 6 turkeys for the V.A. home in town), Saturday was our big day. As of this morning, I'm down four pounds, which is surprising, given my diet and beverage intake over the weekend!! I was surprised at the taste of Brite. I actually like it! And I know it's nothing besides possibly placebo, but I feel better when I take it. Just like an elevated mood. Weird.
Now I am even more excited to give this a shot starting tomorrow!

Thanks for serving the service men at the VA!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These results blow my mind. Small time frames are always hard to guage but I am excited to see if that keeps up for you. I knew you would have no problem with the taste if whatever gets squirted in your mouth.

And to echo Mrkleen73 - thank you for helping out the veterans and just for helping people I'm general.