• RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have learned from so many of y'all it would take me hours to list everyone

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I nominate kjkitzman HIT4ME Studhorse thebigt hairygrandpa SFreed, Sparkss FireTitan MonteRXS smith_69 TheMyth Tank999 DemntedCowboys,@bloodthunder wesb2387@mmorso.

You Guys have Pushed and Motivated Me to become the Beast I am today.. Thank You!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I nominate kjkitzman HIT4ME Studhorse thebigt hairygrandpa SFreed, Sparkss FireTitan MonteRXS smith_69 TheMyth Tank999 DemntedCowboys,@bloodthunder wesb2387@mmorso.

You Guys have Pushed and Motivated Me to become the Beast I am today.. Thank You!
Oh my gosh the Beast has feelings :heart:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I was thinking we get 5 but for me these things aren't necessarily things people say, so much as people who have impressed me by being strong in areas I admire and aspire too be strong in as well.

I guess since these are to be measured for likes I will post them separately but in no specific order.
kenpoengineer - Mark is just a machine, his discipline and consistency are unwavering. Also his attention to detail is second to none!!!! I truly admire those things about him. Seeing that level of consistency inspires me to be more consistent.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I was thinking we get 5 but for me these things aren't necessarily things people say, so much as people who have impressed me by being strong in areas I admire and aspire too be strong in as well.

I guess since these are to be measured for likes I will post them separately but in no specific order.
love2liftkat - Kat is just a beast when it comes to training. She is a take no prisoners go getter who not only handles her training and family life but also ran a very time consuming Cake company. Her discipline, intensity, and drive is always inspiring to me!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Hyde - His knowledge and willingness to share. I have watched him come up from a newbie on the board to a very valued board vet in my opinion. He is very knowledgeable. Spends time learning about his areas of passion in training and shares with anyone willing to learn.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

wasme - Simon has also always impressed me with his discipline in training. He is another person that trains like a machine, always consistent, always pushing. His discipline always inspires me!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

yates84 - Again I remember him coming up and he has really learned so much he has become the teacher in many instances. Not only is he great with his training and discipline but you can't find too many others as helpful as him when it comes to information regarding PED's or Research chems of all kinds. He has put in the time and research to become a bit of an authority on the board.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73 taught me that some people can follow the rules!! Haha, .uk. all great contributions Kleen!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73 taught me that some people can follow the rules!! Haha, .uk. all great contributions Kleen!
See there is some of that attention to detail I must be getting inspired by kenpoengineer!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See there is some of that attention to detail I must be getting inspired by kenpoengineer!!!!
Learning and knowing is one thing. Living what you kniw is another!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Learning and knowing is one thing. Living what you kniw is another!!
No doubt, if I had the drive and discipline to apply my knowledge... Well I would have my idea of the perfect body already! For me I know it isn't knowledge it is consistent action I need the assist with!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No doubt, if I had the drive and discipline to apply my knowledge... Well I would have my idea of the perfect body already! For me I know it isn't knowledge it is consistent action I need the assist with!
You take more action than most, but we all could use improvement there too.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I remember dsade said he used to take around 1,000 mg of calcium pre-workout. Are you still doing that? And if so (and if you can spare the time), what is the science behind that?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You take more action than most, but we all could use improvement there too.
Thanks! I do try, my ADHD just makes it an uphill struggle to remain consistent with anything unless I make it a win lose situation. This is why you will often see me getting into transformation contests, or ultimatum challenges where if I don't do something by a said date I have to do something embarrassing. I just had to learn how to motivate myself, and that helps a lot. I am a reward based guy, so I need to dangle some fruit, or have a consequence to help me out with consistency.

Like with my intent to compete next year. I will pay for my NPC card in January even though I won't compete until November. Knowing I have something to lose makes me way more consistent.

Either way as you can tell from most of my nominations, I truly admire those who are able to be dogmatically consistent.

By the way HIT4ME, you would have gotten a mention if you weren't actually part of the promo. Your dedication to trying to help others, and help motivate others is a great asset to the board and those on it who consider you a friend. You possess a lot of knowledge but are not too cocky about it and are always willing to discuss things and remain open to the possibility that everything you believe may not be 100% correct. Having knowledge and humility is a great trait especially when combined with a generous heart.

I kind of see you a lot like me in many aspects.

Wow that sounds almost egotistical after complimenting you so much but it is true!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember dsade said he used to take around 1,000 mg of calcium pre-workout. Are you still doing that? And if so (and if you can spare the time), what is the science behind that?
Sorry I can delve into my studies right now....still got about 100 Defuse orders to get out today, but here's the quick rundown:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/487889-does-calcium-help-muscles-contract/

Since my osteomyelitis infection was dumping massive amounts of calcium into my bloodstream, resulting in the disintegration of t11-t12 and an eventual kidney stone (6mm), I quit all calcium intake. I've only been back in the gym for 2 months after 16 months off, and my blood calcium levels have normalized - so I did recently add the calcium preworkout back in. I notice between a 10-15% boost in strength vs. nights I don't take it.

Reactions: CF2
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I can delve into my studies right now....still got about 100 Defuse orders to get out today, but here's the quick rundown:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/487889-does-calcium-help-muscles-contract/

Since my osteomyelitis infection was dumping massive amounts of calcium into my bloodstream, resulting in the disintegration of t11-t12 and an eventual kidney stone (6mm), I quit all calcium intake. I've only been back in the gym for 2 months after 16 months off, and my blood calcium levels have normalized - so I did recently add the calcium preworkout back in. I notice between a 10-15% boost in strength vs. nights I don't take it.
Did you finally figure out where the heck UPS had your DEFUSE at?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you finally figure out where the heck UPS had your DEFUSE at?
Judging by the condition of the box it came in, they took a detour through Yemen and it got hit by a Saudi airstrike. Worse yet, I paid another $500 to have the second part overnighted and now THAT one hasn't shown up.

UPS better be issuing me one hell of a refund.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by the condition of the box it came in, they took a detour through Yemen and it got hit by a Saudi airstrike. Worse yet, I paid another $500 to have the second part overnighted and now THAT one hasn't shown up.

UPS better be issuing me one hell of a refund.
Dang! That's more than just BS, that's a whole feedlot full of BS!! If I paid that much, I would expect the box to be in perfect condition and the delivery driver to look like this!
0068963ecd0cf24558cfd083b7d41053.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang! That's more than just BS, that's a whole feedlot full of BS!! If I paid that much, I would expect the box to be in perfect condition and the delivery driver to look like this!
View attachment 158002
She would certainly Defuse the situation.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I do try, my ADHD just makes it an uphill struggle to remain consistent with anything unless I make it a win lose situation. This is why you will often see me getting into transformation contests, or ultimatum challenges where if I don't do something by a said date I have to do something embarrassing. I just had to learn how to motivate myself, and that helps a lot. I am a reward based guy, so I need to dangle some fruit, or have a consequence to help me out with consistency.

Like with my intent to compete next year. I will pay for my NPC card in January even though I won't compete until November. Knowing I have something to lose makes me way more consistent.

Either way as you can tell from most of my nominations, I truly admire those who are able to be dogmatically consistent.

By the way HIT4ME, you would have gotten a mention if you weren't actually part of the promo. Your dedication to trying to help others, and help motivate others is a great asset to the board and those on it who consider you a friend. You possess a lot of knowledge but are not too cocky about it and are always willing to discuss things and remain open to the possibility that everything you believe may not be 100% correct. Having knowledge and humility is a great trait especially when combined with a generous heart.

I kind of see you a lot like me in many aspects.

Wow that sounds almost egotistical after complimenting you so much but it is true!
Haha - Honestly, I see a lot of what I try to be in you (and a few others on here), don't know that I always achieve it. And you had mentioned in a thread that you often feel like or wonder if you are the rambling, know-it-all when people read your posts and I feel that EXACT same way. Especially when I have opinions on things and they may not be "fact" but I am pretty "certain". And I can say in that case you probably aren't half as bad as me. I think all you guys on this board give me a lot of credit and freedom to just put my thoughts out there and not take it too hard, and I appreciate that a lot.

She would certainly Defuse the situation.
I see what you did there. Classic Matt.

I can see you getting the package now. Doorbell rings, you are on the phone with UPS, yelling as you answer the door -

"This is completely incompetent! I am so fuggin' p1ssed right....well, hello there!"

And she can hold my package anytime.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overnight? I can deliver to her in 30 seconds or less.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overnight? I can deliver to her in 30 seconds or less.
Eat your heart out Jimmy John's, Matt has you beat on delivery time! Probably not the foot long delivery though......

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat your heart out Jimmy John's, Matt has you beat on delivery time! Probably not the foot long delivery though......
Wrong thread ....this belongs in the "hung" thread.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
MrKleen73,You inspire Me as well!
I would like to also nominate, MrKleen73. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you go, man....gittin er done!!!:firedevil:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73,You inspire Me as well!
I would like to also nominate, MrKleen73. Thanks!
Me as well! I appreciate the nomination btw, Kleen, that you think that highly of me.

I nominate MrKleen73 because he has been a source of a LOT of useful information, that has continued to benefit other people in ways he will never fully know. How he taught me about the magic of potassium, how chewing everything improves digestion (even liquids like shakes), how to pay attention to the way different foods (and combinations and timings and preparation of them) make me feel.

He has truly been a terrific contributor, friend, and mentor here.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
These are the ones I would like to nominate because they have all helped me along the way
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 BloodManor cages TheMyth lukehayd rocket301

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me as well! I appreciate the nomination btw, Kleen, that you think that highly of me.

I nominate MrKleen73 because he has been a source of a LOT of useful information, that has continued to benefit other people in ways he will never fully know. How he taught me about the magic of potassium, how chewing everything improves digestion (even liquids like shakes), how to pay attention to the way different foods (and combinations and timings and preparation of them) make me feel.

He has truly been a terrific contributor, friend, and mentor here.
Good post, but you can't nominate someone who nominates you, gotta find someone new!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry but all these guys have helped me along the way

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominate MrKleen73. The “volumes” of posted help for his AM friends and newbies speaks for itself!

Posthumously- Snags. I really miss him! RIP brother!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These are the ones I would like to nominate because they have all helped me along the way
hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso HIT4ME thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 BloodManor cages TheMyth lukehayd rocket301
Sorry...you can only nominate one person in each post and you have to say something you have learned from them!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok guys, there are some great entries in here, keep them coming and keep the votes coming. I will be picking someone tomorrow night around 10 PM.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alright, I guess everyone who has learned anything has chimed in!

Lots of good entries and I really wish I could give away something to all of you. Thanks for participating!
SFreed has 8 likes, which makes him and MrKleen73 the winners! Lots of people had 7 likes.

Send me a PM with your addresses and we will get you each a bottle of Defuse and a bottle if Brite. We hope the combo will allow you two to enjoy the holidays and still stay ripped!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!! Can't wait to try this combo out!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations! These guys really deserve it! Thanks for all your help gents!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just want to thank everyone in here that had anything nice to say about me. I would also like to thank dsade and HIT4ME for making a promo like this that inspires us to show appreciation for one another. I imagine everyone in this thread that got nominated had their day improved simply by seeing that they had a positive effect on someone else. I know it meant a lot to me!

I think this was a great thread and promo!!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want to thank everyone in here that had anything nice to say about me. I would also like to thank dsade and HIT4ME for making a promo like this that inspires us to show appreciation for one another. I imagine everyone in this thread that got nominated had their day improved simply by seeing that they had a positive effect on someone else. I know it meant a lot to me!

I think this was a great thread and promo!!!!
Thank you sir and X2. I didn't expect so many people on here to try to nominate ME after I started it, haha. Actually, it wasn't even on my mind that anyone might nominate me at all. All the nice things were great to hear.

To all who participated and then some, thank you. I really wish I could give everyone in here something just for participating. I have learned a lot from all of you and I am thrilled if I have given anything back.

And, as far as dsade - those of us that know him are probably all aware of this, and those who don't may be happy to learn, but he is truly a great guy. He is struggling to build something from the ground up without compromising on his own values. He REALLY loves researching all kinds of things and putting the pieces together to create products that have an impact on people's lives. That kind of desire, commitment and unwillingness to compromise just to make a buck is very unusual in this industry. And as an individual, he is a very caring and giving person.

Reactions: CF2
kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
congrats to the winners! Great people here on these forums which makes me coming back to learn more! What a great way to say thank you during Thanksgiving week. Happy Thanksgiving to all you people out there :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipped these out today. We'll start running more promotions like this to reward contributing members.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shipped these out today. We'll start running more promotions like this to reward contributing members.
Awesome, thanks dsade!!!

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I guess everyone who has learned anything has chimed in!

Lots of good entries and I really wish I could give away something to all of you. Thanks for participating!
SFreed has 8 likes, which makes him and MrKleen73 the winners! Lots of people had 7 likes.

Send me a PM with your addresses and we will get you each a bottle of Defuse and a bottle if Brite. We hope the combo will allow you two to enjoy the holidays and still stay ripped!
Congrats guys could have gone to a couple better guys.......oh wait, I mean "couldn't". :p

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
booneman77 often mentions "don't think too much of supplements, just training hard "UNDER THE SUN" day in and out with consistent diet + hard work will do almost everything". I love it when he says that and I often think about it! I hope it was him and not someone else so I did not tag the wrong person haha.