Just Hard Work

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not a fan of most youtubers, I like the guys who just get in there, in maybe not the best of facilities, and just works hard.
Even not knowing what they are saying, we know what they are doing. (I tire of the typical YT yappers) probably a grumpy old-guy age thing on my part.
I do like vid's like these guys...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The one BB I do watch is Roman Fritz, he's a bit of a throwback to the old-school. Did 7+ contests this year, just quietly goes about his business, grass-roots videos, etc... I think he just coaches himself, etc..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The one BB I do watch is Roman Fritz, he's a bit of a throwback to the old-school. Did 7+ contests this year, just quietly goes about his business, grass-roots videos, etc... I think he just coaches himself, etc..

Fritz is awsome. Hes a semi-regular on anabolic bodybuilding when he does the group chat videos. He really seems cool as ****. Hes also very open on gear, A LITTLE TOO OPEN LOL, im worried ppl will try to copy him.

Hey roman what u on right now. "Well, a little bit of test, about 1,800mg, 1000mast, 600 tren, 32units of growth, 100 units of slin lol. Im training 2x a day and eating 1000gm of carbs lol. His life is bodybuilding

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup, he's very transparent... I would hope people are smart enough not to copy, but we know how that can go!

:sneaky: