Just finished havoc cycle..

jeffxx

Awards
So I started PCT today. I really felt 0 side effects at all. I did 20/20/30/30 and did 40mg for 3 days after that. Anyways I took 20mg nolva today and will take 20/20/10/10 with PCS.

2 questions. I don't want to lose ANY gains so whats the best way to do this? I actually refuse to lose weight. Secondly, i kept my nolva in my room which can get warm at times. I'm still safe to use this nolva right?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of gains did you have? I'm on wk 4 of Epistane, and so far my gains have been fairly modest (~5 lbs, modest strength increases). I'm upping the does to 40mg for this week, so maybe I'll finish up strong. On the upside, I've had very few sides, as well.

jeffxx

Awards
I feel like the weeks at 20mg were a waste of time. Didn't put on any size till week 3 and strength barely went up at all. i feel like into week 4 and the last few days at 40mg was where i really felt it. 2 weeks at 20mg was no doubt a waste of time.

caliphotog

Awards
If your room gets warm that is fne. You just don't want it to get hot to the point that it raises the temp of the Nolva very high for an extended period of time. For instance, don't keep it in the windowsill and sunlight. You will be fine with normal warm room temps.

jeffxx

Awards
thanks man that clears up a lot of worries. appreciate it.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like the weeks at 20mg were a waste of time. Didn't put on any size till week 3 and strength barely went up at all. i feel like into week 4 and the last few days at 40mg was where i really felt it. 2 weeks at 20mg was no doubt a waste of time.
Yup, I think the "starter" doses are more for seeing how your body will react to any given compound. I ran 20mg the first week, but would've been fine running that for the first few days and then upping it. If I ever run Epi again, I'd probably run it 30/30/40/40. For me, the gains I had with Hdrol were better, but I got nasty sides from it, mostly bad insomnia and a bad attitude :grumble: Not sure I'll run either of these compounds again, tho.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
generally you'd eat more to keep the gains, if your eating the same as you did pre cycle and you've gained say 10lbs or so then you'd likely lose most of it