Finished Havoc...into PCT,WHEN CAN I CUT????

rocky025

Awards
I finished my havoc im on week 2 of PCT about to starting LEAN XTREMES and i was thinking can i ease into a cut 3 weeks into PCT but go full bore into the cut when PCT is done... i need to lose fat for football season and im now 19% body fat :( and i need to be 15% at least in 5 weeks time from now.

when i was on havoc i gained 10lbs of fat :( ****! :aargh:

these PS/DS are bullshit waste of time, i should of done AAS

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finished my havoc im on week 2 of PCT about to starting LEAN XTREMES and i was thinking can i ease into a cut 3 weeks into PCT but go full bore into the cut when PCT is done... i need to lose fat for football season and im now 19% body fat :( and i need to be 15% at least in 5 weeks time from now.

I'll be the first to ask.......So what did your diet look like?

rocky025

Awards
I'll be the first to ask.......So what did your diet look like?
i ate the baisc healthy stuff 3750cals clean + i ate lots of bonus food i call it.. which bumped up my cals of 5000cals..i ate the odd hamburger, oatmeal bar, etc. i was sorta of dirty bulking :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i ate the baisc healthy stuff 3750cals clean + i ate lots of bonus food i call it.. which bumped up my cals of 5000cals..i ate the odd hamburger, oatmeal bar, etc. i was sorta of dirty bulking :(
Well, there is your answer man. You make the cycle what it is.

I don't encourage you to start a cut until you pct is done. You'd be surprised what you can do on a 3-4 week cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6'0 200 with 19% bf and "football season" guessing you are underage

IMO this was not a good choice, especially with such a poor diet to gain 10lbs fat on something as lean as Havoc

You determine the results of the cycle, do not blame the compound, do not regret not using AAS... take a step back from it all, and for fukc's sake remember that PH = steroids, not bullshit.

Now to answer your question, complete PCT with a solid diet, you need enough cals to maintain the muscle mass you added. You have to wait until PCT is done before you start a cut. Start cutting too soon and the caloric deficit will make you lose your gains.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

Oh funny they are crap, this is your right up copy and pasted from YOUR LOG on the bb forums. I will post the link if I'm allowed, or anyone interested PM for links, there are before and after pics, with VISIBLE differences

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cool The End Of Cycle :)
Today was the last day and to wrap it up i gained some good weight and Strength but was a little less then expected. overall this product was great and i plan to run again some day, when? im not sure but i might take it when im bridging from my cut into a bulk next march

Sides effects i felt:
Week 1: little roid rage/ Acne
Week 2: Medium roid rage/ acne
Week 3: Medium Roid rage/ Acne!
Week 4 Laziness/ testicals shrinking/ Acne

Results:
Bench: 185lbs x 2 reps ----> 185lbs x 9 reps
Squat: 275 x 4 reps ----> 315 x 2 reps
Dead: 315 x 6 reps ----> 345 x 6 reps
Bicep Curl: 85lbs x 8 reps ----> 105lbs x 10 reps
Shoulder Press: 135lbs x 5 reps ----> 145 x 10 reps

+ all other lifts have gone up a hell alot! just dont want to write all of them.
++ i will post weight next time i weight in

Measurements:
Waist: 34.5" ----> 34.5"
Biceps: 13.75" ----> 14.8"
Chest: 40.5" ----> 42."
Thigh: 24.5" ---->26"

pic: i changed a lot just my fat hides it

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Oh funny they are crap, this is your right up copy and pasted from YOUR LOG on the bb forums. I will post the link if I'm allowed, or anyone interested PM for links, there are before and after pics, with VISIBLE differences
LOL good find. So on one site you love it and on the other you hate it?

:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
HAHAHAHAHA!! RIDICULOUS! how old are you? 16?? JESUS!