Just Did A Show

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations man, your friggin leeeaaaan!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Lean is right! Great job! :clap2:

17??? Wow...no way to go but up!

:bb2:

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
awesome job dude! how long was your diet? and what weight were you coming down from?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats buddy,youve done something that many of us never will.You look great!

CrazyMC

Awards
awesome job dude! how long was your diet? and what weight were you coming down from?
My diet was about 12 weeks total. I started at about 176 or something like that and in the end I think was about 169. I'm not sure, but the day before I was 171 so I'm guessing that. I was fairly lean, but I thought I was around like 11% before. I got down to about 6% I think so I'm assuming that I gained a little bit of muscle mass during the cut since I only lost a few pounds and I was dieting hard. My weight stay at like 173 or 174 for something like 3 or 4 weeks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that must've been nice to only have to drop less than 10 pounds to get in that condition. I wish I could have done that. Nice work bro!

CrazyMC

Awards
Yeah man, now to put on a lot more size. I'm about 180 right now, but I'm going for 210 by the end of the year. I think I can hit it. Actually since I ate last night and stuff I probably weigh about 183 or 184. :p

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations on a job well done - you look great! :clap2:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You have great potential buddy! Keep it up, and great courage to step on stage!