Just another guy needing advice

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I have been taking the natural route for a few years now(Creatine-monohydrate, IBCAAs, Beta-Alanine) and wanted to start incorporating a couple other supplements. L-Glutamine is something I am looking at, but I cant seem to find any conclusive evidence that its really going to give pronounced gains. Cellmass was something else I am considering. I am trying to gain a little bulk naturally, and would like any feedback in regards to this products. Appreciate it a lot.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so I have been taking the natural route for a few years now(Creatine-monohydrate, IBCAAs, Beta-Alanine) and wanted to start incorporating a couple other supplements. L-Glutamine is something I am looking at, but I cant seem to find any conclusive evidence that its really going to give pronounced gains. Cellmass was something else I am considering. I am trying to gain a little bulk naturally, and would like any feedback in regards to this products. Appreciate it a lot.
There are some great companies on this board with products that produce some phenomenal results- check out Applied Nutriceuticals, Controlled Labs, AI, USP Labs, and some of the other companies over here- you will find what you are looking for- you really can't go wrong here

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt get the cell mass, My bud ran cell mass for 2 containers along with no xplode, his bench and stuff rose a little naturally but apearance didnt change at all and you can give little strength gains like that all the thanks they need to your own hard work

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old are you?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get the big tub of Myogenix Aftershock (post WO pro/carb drink) for gaining some mass.

Next instead of your normal BCAA's get Scivation Xtend, it has glutmaine in it.

As mentioned USP labs makes some good stuff, PowerFULL & Prime would be the best IMO. Get a bottle of each and stack them, drink the xtend during workouts and Aftershock afterwards.

Make sure you get 1.5g's or pro/ 2gs of carbs per lb of bodyweight everday.
also make sure to change up your workouts, if you take the supps i rec and eat & train well you should grow. If you stack all these products together I think you can gain 5lbs in 5wks of lean muscle.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I think what you are currently on is more than enough to be honest. I used to run a similar stack years ago that was mainly Creatine, Taurine and Glutamine. Then I added BCAA after some period of time. The goal was to use ingredients to help me recover and add endurance (pre and post). The reason: so I can push myself harder and workout harder and not sacrifice or impact recovery. That said, what I am implying here is that you need to focus on experimenting in different exercise routines and formats, which would impact your metabolism and thus your caloric need (you will be eating more).

There are specific routines and recommendations for hardgainers, that I usually recommend for anyone even if they are not hardgainers. There is a good book I read in the past called "Beyond Brawn" which focuses on hardgainers.
H.I.T (High Intensity Training) Routines are great for bulking up. I also used the GVT (German Volume Training) with great results, and the 5x5x5 method as well. For bulking mass the easiest way for me was to do full body routine, utilizing HIT and focusing on power movement and heavy lifts. As for supplements, I think you have what you need. The only thing you can add, for your overall health is Fish Oil.
If you still want to add more, then Glutamine would be a great addition. L-Carnitine is also a good option too.

Good Luck

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I might go ahead and add some more goodies to the stack. I think I really need to hone in on more of the diet and the type of training. These were all good suggestions. Thanks.