Another Osta Thread.. sorry guys

Stryder917

Awards
So, I've looked into using Osta during my PCT of my upcoming epi and trenavar cycle, and decided that I will. Now, I know these compounds will dry me out fairly badly (namely joints).

I understand that Osta has a lubricating effect on joints, and was wondering if it would be beneficial (or a good/bad idea) to run osta the last two weeks of my cycle, and then into pct?

or should I wait until farther in my pct?

what are your opinions on dosage/timeframe to use this during my cycle? I know this is a very over-run topic, but I didn't find any information directly pertaining to what I was saying about using it before PCT too?

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

if it's important to you, my cycle is as follows:

epistane: 0/45/45/45/55/55/60
trenavar: 55/65/85/85/105/105/45/0

also using dermacrine at 4 pumps/day over the entire cycle, and bumping up to 5 pumps for the last two weeks.

pct is:

clomid: 52/52/28/28 (weird dosed liquid - hard to get 50/50/25/25 haha)

I also have formasurge to add in midway through pct
and I have erase as well.

all supports are good, not my first cycle with either compound..

only thing of this that will be new is the OSTA.. which is what I'm inquiring about anyway.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Swolljaboi

Awards
Run it at 5 to 10 mg just the first two weeks of PCT. That is enough to help you hold onto the gains!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10 mg starting at beginning of pct. Agree with above (somewhat), I say 2-3 weeks is plenty. Making sure to run your SERM a little past it.

Stryder917

Awards
No haha I know how to use it for the most pArt. And I do have it on hand.

I was just wondering about how I asked to use it. Like if it would be beneficial to run it during the last two weeks of my cycle and then run it into pct

or pct only