Another Ostarine PCT Question

adc1

Awards
I know these SARMS PCT posts are everywhere and everyone seems to have a different opinion on them. Wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice on a PCT since my test came back low after a 4 week cycle.

Just ran 12.5mg ED liquid Ostarine for 4 weeks. Was trying to recomp a little so I upped cardio to 4 days a week while lifting 3 days. Didn't see any change in fat or muscle. But testosterone dropped more than I had expected for a "mildly suppressive" SARM. Thinking about taking a pct of liquid Novla 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25, haven't had luck finding pill form so liquid is the best I got. How are these dosages, anything else to consider?

Here are my stats/bloodwork before and after the cycle:

Before:
Weight: 164.8lbs
Skeletal Muscle Mass: 76.9lbs
Percent Body Fat: 17.7%
Testosterone: 637 ng/dL (normal is 263-916)
Estradiol: 30 pg/mL (normal is 7.6-42.6)
FSH 1.3 mIU/mL (normal is 1.7-8.6)
LH: forgot to test it :\

After (48 hours after last dose):
Weight 164.9lbs
Skeletal Muscle Mass: 76.7lbs
Body Fat: 17.6%
Testosterone: 261 ng/dL (normal is 263-916)
Estradiol: 23.9 pg/mL (normal is 7.6-42.6)
FSH: 1.1 mIU/mL (normal is 1.7-8.6)
LH: 4.9 (normal is1.5-12.5 mIU/mL)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You can get away with 1 or the other (nolva or clomid)... either will suffice and doses are good as listed for either.

I had the same results with osta... all sides/suppression and no benefit. Sucks that it screwed you as well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using 2 SERM would be counter-productive.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your LH is probably normal. You can take a serm, just one not two, but in my opinion it's really not needed.

I was the same. Low TT and normal LH. After the ostarine cleared from my sistem, test started to come back normaly. Osta suppresses test but keeps LH high. Serms raise LH but your's doesn't need to be raised. I mean you can take a serm and raise your LH so you will be back to normal T levels quicker, but the difference will probably be just a few days. If you don't have a serms at hand, before you order one and before it gets to your hands, your T will be back to normal.

I was taking 25mg osta. My TT was basically 0. But my LH was normal. 7 days after last dose my TT was 50% normal. Without a serm. Osta has a 24h half life, whch means that it cleard my system in 4 to 5 days. So T production rose to 50% in just a couple of days.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your LH is probably normal. You can take a serm, just one not two, but in my opinion it's really not needed.

I was the same. Low TT and normal LH. After the ostarine cleared from my sistem, test started to come back normaly. Osta suppresses test but keeps LH high. Serms raise LH but your's doesn't need to be raised. I mean you can take a serm and raise your LH so you will be back to normal T levels quicker, but the difference will probably be just a few days. If you don't have a serms at hand, before you order one and before it gets to your hands, your T will be back to normal.

I was taking 25mg osta. My TT was basically 0. But my LH was normal. 7 days after last dose my TT was 50% normal. Without a serm. Osta has a 24h half life, whch means that it cleard my system in 4 to 5 days. So T production rose to 50% in just a couple of days.
what about after that first little bit? did it go back to 100%?

adc1

Awards
Thanks guys. Glad I asked. I’ve got access to both Clomid and Novla.
Which would be best in terms of low sides and effectiveness?

Also read that managing Cortisol is important while on SERMs/PCT. I’m already taking Vitamin C. Anything else I should do there?

Sorry for all the noob questions, my first (and likely last) cycle... I’ll update in a few weeks with new bloodwork.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. Glad I asked. I’ve got access to both Clomid and Novla.
Which would be best in terms of low sides and effectiveness?

Also read that managing Cortisol is important while on SERMs/PCT. I’m already taking Vitamin C. Anything else I should do there?

Sorry for all the noob questions, my first (and likely last) cycle... I’ll update in a few weeks with new bloodwork.
for cortisol, sns redcue xt is pretty much the gold standard for otc supps. cheap, effective, and well proven around here.

as for the serm... that can be very personal... typically you see less "sides" potential with nolva, but clomid has advantages that it doesnt... really it's a shot in the dark to guess which would be "better" for you. both will help you recover so just pick one and go with it... if you start feeling off or sides, switch. that's the best you can really do.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what about after that first little bit? did it go back to 100%?
Don't know as I started taking a low dose of tamox for 7 days just to speed things up a bit. But probably it wasn't necessary.

OP: nolva is in my opinion better. Even better is toremifene if you can get the real deal. Either way, a low and a short dose will probably be all you need as your LH is already where it needs to be. It's your balls that need to wake up not your pituitary. Get it?:)

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cortisol: ashwaganda is proven to reduce cortisol. Buy the KSM66 extract. 600mg ed. Reduce xt didnt do jack for me. Proved it with bloods (only morning cortisol though).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't know as I started taking a low dose of tamox for 7 days just to speed things up a bit. But probably it wasn't necessary.

OP: nolva is in my opinion better. Even better is toremifene if you can get the real deal. Either way, a low and a short dose will probably be all you need as your LH is already where it needs to be. It's your balls that need to wake up not your pituitary. Get it?:)
Is it back to 100% now?... you made a VERY bold claim that you can recover without using a serm but the provided no actual proof that you did any better than 50% without and then used a serm yourself... that's a very poor suggestion

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it back to 100% now?... you made a VERY bold claim that you can recover without using a serm but the provided no actual proof that you did any better than 50% without and then used a serm yourself... that's a very poor suggestion
I'm going to do bloods on friday and share the results.

I didn't however say with 100% certainty... That's why I provided some background so ppl can make up there own mind :) But in any case a 4 week serm pct with normal LH is probably redundant.