July PH cycle

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I'm running sd 10 mg for 6 weeks for the second time...some of the best results I've gotten from a cycle...IMO...
You've got me intrigued. Do you feel like your gains are more consistent and easier to keep?

Also if I still run it with the stano would it be cool to take the stano and superdrol in the same dose? I work out at 4 am and I don't want to shock my system to death.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Would it be cool to dose the stano and superdrol together for per workout then follow up another stano dose about 6-8 hours later?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've got me intrigued. Do you feel like your gains are more consistent and easier to keep?

Also if I still run it with the stano would it be cool to take the stano and superdrol in the same dose? I work out at 4 am and I don't want to shock my system to death.
Yes you can dose both at the same time. Stano and Sd is one of my fav stacks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be cool to dose the stano and superdrol together for per workout then follow up another stano dose about 6-8 hours later?
I would dose in the am and pre workout.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Alright here it is then.

LGI damage control 2 week preload and throughout cycle and pct.

Cycle

Superdrol- 10/10/10/10/10/10
Stanodrol-
800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
Non-stim pre workout
Amino-1/Size on during workout

Other sups- fish oils, taurine, Ll-carinitine, multi vitamin

PCT

Nolva- 20/20/10/10
DAA- 0/3/3/3/3
Vitrix- 0/3caps/3/3/3
Erase- 0/0/75/75/50/25

Per workout and creatine- to be decided

How does it look?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a beauty. You good to go big homie

Reactions: ccp
ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Cool! Thanks for the help guys. I might log this when I start, I'm excited to see the difference in the six weeks vs four. My start date for the cycle will be July 8th. Thanks again!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool! Thanks for the help guys. I might log this when I start, I'm excited to see the difference in the six weeks vs four. My start date for the cycle will be July 8th. Thanks again!
You better log it! Lol

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Yes I'm just taking lgi sd-10. Prolly pick up some dpol soon though...just to help with mild lethargy. ...yes I feel I keep most of my gains running a lower dose of sd for a longer period...plus its not as hard on your insides as a sd cycle of 20-40 mg for 4 weeks. My labs have been fine

Reactions: ccp
ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Thanks for the info, I'm stoked to get started. Three more weeks and I get the log started and post the results!

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Sweet man I'll be following. ..I also take liv52 on and off cycle..some people prefer tudca but I've never tried it...I like organ shield also for assist. Cycle assist I'd great too...looks like you have everything down though.. but ya I started at 195lbs my first 10mg cycle a year ago...now I'm 215lbs at 5"10 12% bf

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Started my Damage Control today. Cycle will start in two weeks. Also switched up my workout to a 4 day split routine that is blasting my legs. Super excited for this run, I'll get a log started up over in the cycle info section soon and let you guys know.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting back with my doctor tomorrow on my blood work. If everything looks good I am going to get started this weekend instead of the 8th. I was going to be on vacation over the 4th but plans changes so it time to get growing!! I've been taken IML cycle support through June and have been on Damage Control this week so I should be good to go.

Jetley

Awards
Good luck man. I was planning to do a pulse SD cycle until I saw your thread. Went out and picked up the LGI Stano and am doing exactly what you are. I'm on day 9 and feeling great. Hope yours goes well too.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Good luck man..I started 10 mg 3 weeks ago along with 800 mg of stano....up 7 pds...only strange thing is I have no appetite. First time that's happend while I've taken sd

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man..I started 10 mg 3 weeks ago along with 800 mg of stano....up 7 pds...only strange thing is I have no appetite. First time that's happend while I've taken sd
I wake up hungry but after taking the m-sten I'm less hungry throughout the day than I normally am.

Jetley

Awards
I'm really surprised man. I am usually starving when I wake up. I have a light breakfast but I have started eating heavily between 10am and 3pm. Plus sooooooo thirsty. Hell I'm starving now, and it's barely noon.

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Well I think I'm just clogged up. ..I consume atleast 3200 cals...I may get a detox this weekend...ya usually I'm hungry 24/7 while I'm on....

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I just posted my log in the cycle info section in case any of you want to check it out. I labeled it Superdrol and Standrol log. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Otheridstaken Cycle Logs 0
Otheridstaken Anabolics 43
Airborne42 Anabolics 33
Anabolics 1