July Bulk cycle! ;-)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright so I have came to my senses bout my next bulk. Tell me what you think. Not sure exactly what my dosages are gonna be yet but like yall have prob read before... My last cycle of sd alone I gained 25 pounds and guess what??? 3rd week into pct and am holding every single pound of it! 247 pounds :) so for my stack... I will be takin Forged Transform SD Extreme along with P-bold by Taurus and 4ad as my test base :) pct I think Ima go with Torem this time considering nolva I get bad side effects. Maybe clomid again. Along with DAA, Erase pro (never used pro, just original) as well as my support supps and staples :) Holla!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid, like I mentioned, you'll probably want to have an AI on hand as both the 4ad and pbold are a bit wet. but should help enhance your gains you f*cking monster.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao I remembered! What would YOU recommend bruh?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Why don't you pin?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will after this cycle... I still have more research to do on that game. Cycle after this was thinkin test prop with a sd kicker. We shall see when time comes ;-)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I will after this cycle... I still have more research to do on that game. Cycle after this was thinkin test prop with a sd kicker. We shall see when time comes ;-)
I see. Prop and SD sounds like a fun cycle.
Since your cycle is in July, I think you could do all your research for an aas cycle before then

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh I'm definitely sure I could. I'm learning new **** every minute lol I also have a baby due soon and wifey kinda doesn't like the idea just yet on pinning. I'm just being patient. I'll get there :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think its a solid cycle, should net you about the same gains or possibly a bit more. (remember, the bigger you are the harder it is to gain lol) as last time if you do everything right again :)

The cool thing is you can run the pbold and 4AD past the superdrol to help solidify those gains a bit more even (like 6 weeks of those and 4 weeks of the SD). Or hell... you could run those straight for 6 weeks and pulse the SD on workout days only at like 20-30mg for 6 weeks (assuming you workout 5 days a week)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks pretty solid, like I mentioned, you'll probably want to have an AI on hand as both the 4ad and pbold are a bit wet. but should help enhance your gains you f*cking monster.
Pbold has low dosed atd for this reason

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that's right BP, totally spaced on that, thanks for chiming in :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao thanks brothers for your info and advice

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
what did you take when you gained 25 pounds on sd along, which clone

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transform Sd Extreme

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
hell yeah bro, on day 6 of transform and the strength gains just kicked in, feel like incredible hulk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks good. i'd def say to run the pbol/4ad for 6 weeks if you can.

and adding in stanodrol the last 4 weeks of that cycle. def need some androgenicity for a cycle like that.

pretty similar to my next bulk cycle.

10 weeks.

1-6: 4-androstenediol/bold 200 @ 600mg each, e/d.

week 1-3 15mg of m1t
week 4-6 12mg of methyl dienolone

weeks 7,8,9,10 stanodrol @ 900mg e/d.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell ya bro that's what I was thinkin, plus stano 200. U think I should use an AI "On" from the test and pbold bein wet?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Definately pm me if you log this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya bro that's what I was thinkin, plus stano 200. U think I should use an AI "On" from the test and pbold bein wet?
have it on hand, in case you get worried, or notice sides you cant handle. otherwise, let the growth happen.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Word this excites me lol its gonna be done perfectly with a perfect diet

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are already 6'00" 247lbs if I held those stats I would look like the Hulk's little brother. I have a strange feeling you have a slightly different build than me. If you get any bigger you might start scaring away the children although that might be good for the anabolic section.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I walk around in public i feel like i have some good size.

when I go to the gym I feel tiny. guys my height with arms the size of my thighs.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain there is one guy at my gym who is currently in contest prep mode at around 5% bodyfat and he is still benching 450lbs for reps. Makes me sad.

when I walk around in public i feel like i have some good size.

when I go to the gym I feel tiny. guys my height with arms the size of my thighs.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I always feel small at the gym lol but I'm always the strongest. Got a 400+ bench and a 540 squat.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to train guys who bench big, then correct their form, and then see how much they bench correctly.

but i dont do this at my new gym, those roided out mofo's might flip on me and eat me.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I like to train guys who bench big, then correct their form, and then see how much they bench correctly.

but i dont do this at my new gym, those roided out mofo's might flip on me and eat me.
I would never do that although the most roided out guy at my gym is also quite possibly the nicest human being I have ever met.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I take lessons from my buddy, he runs a gym over here on OSU campus. It's our old school bodybuilding gym... Not all mainstream like 24 hour or Anytime. He is a powerlifter. Saw him bench 850

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright big guy, can't wait to see how this cycle treats you!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Alright big guy, can't wait to see how this cycle treats you!
That's what I'm sayin Haha I wanna attempt to hit 280 lmfao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahaha! I'd be very happy with 190-200 if it was usable size and not cumbersome! (Not fat either!!!)
Lol for sure bro. I've always stayed over 200 besides in army I was like 190 at first