Jswain's training log for powerlifting

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been looking up SIJD stuff all day today. Seems like my best bet, like you said, is to find a chiro/pt that practices ART and see what they have to say/offer. I'll watch that video you posted tonight when i get a minute. Thanks for dropping it in here, i had a bit of a tough time researching fully while at work.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just went in and did 75-90 minutes of rolling/lax ball stuff + hip/ankle mobility + stretching hams/adductors/abductors/glutes. Also did 2 sets x15 of hip banded kb RDLs (i forget the name of these; somebody put up a video in one of yalls logs), some diagonal/lateral monster walks and 2x12 face pulls. My hip feels a lot better after all of that. Still planning on making an appt with the chiro though. Probably wont be til next week.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RTS c1w1d3 5/14

WT: 216

Warmup - 20mins:
Usual FR/Lx ball/dyn stretches/monster walks
Added medially banded BSS - really liked them. Will likely lock these in to my WU routine.

*plan called for 3s pause squats, but after reviewing some of my sq videos from the past few weeks i noticed that i seem to be drifting forward on to my toes in/coming out of the hole. Therefore, i threw in a 13.5 in box and combined the two and will use these as my Thursday sq variation for the rest of this cycle. I'll film them next week so you guys can critique/see.

- 13.5" box sq + pause after box touch (x5@9; no LD or Rps.) (all beltless)

Barx10
135x5
185x5
225x4 (thought it was x4 at this point).
275x5@8 (looked at spreadsheet and saw it was supposed to be x5)
295x5@9 (pretty embarrassed about this weight, but it is what it is)

-Slingshot T&G BP (x6@10; no LD/Rps)

Barx10
135x5
185x6 +SS
225x6 +SS
265x6 +SS @8.5
275x6 +SS @9.5-10

-Weighted Dips (x6@9; no LD or Rps)

+45x6
+70x6@6
+90x6@9

Today went fairly well. With the exception of the weak box+pause squats. You guys make me feel like a bit*h haha. Im going to really focus on that pause after sitting back to tap the box in order to try and eliminate the forward drift pattern i seem to have fallen into. Good news on this squat variation though: minimal hip/SI pain.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, first time I did box squats I was scheduled for speed work at 60% of my free squat and I had to drop it down to about 40% and my box squat max as about 75% of my free squat max. This is good news as you found a weakness!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Box squats are awkward at first as they're just a different animal. Once you get the groove, you'll always want a box lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man, first time I did box squats I was scheduled for speed work at 60% of my free squat and I had to drop it down to about 40% and my box squat max as about 75% of my free squat max. This is good news as you found a weakness!
Yup, very true. Even though they sucked, i still really liked them. The groove and movement altogether just felt much better with being able to keep my weight back the whole time.

Box squats are awkward at first as they're just a different animal. Once you get the groove, you'll always want a box lol
Lol yeah, i could definitely see how that could happen. Like i said to Herder, the squat pattern as a whole felt much better when thinking about sitting back on the box. Very useful to engrain the pattern of keeping my weight back on my heels. Hoping that these will carry over to my comp squat, preferably sooner rather than later.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here i am directly before starting the eccentric on my 425 set last week.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431650966.211937.jpg

And here i am directly before beginning the concentric. I obviously drift forward onto my toes.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431651027.144977.jpg

Also, as soon as i get back in line; i get through the sticking point that I have about 1/3 of the way up. I dont remember having this problem in the past, so maybe this is at least partially explaining the recent decrease in squat performance.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And just so you guys know i wasn't completely bull****ting you, here's the video from when i did 452x1 on 2/17. I just finally figured out where i saved it. Not too pretty, but not terrible either.

http://youtu.be/pqZaMHp91UU

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it up. Nice.

Box squats are new to me, too. They feel weird...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RTS c1w1d4 5/15

Didnt weigh myself

Usual warmup stuff; nothing new. Kept the medially banded BSS.

1" Deficit Sumos (x5@9; no LD or Rps)

135x5 beltless
225x5 beltless
Add belt
275x5
315x5@6
355x5@8
[email protected]*

Banded GH raise (x6@9; no LD or Rps) **

Bwx6
Small green band x6@3-4
Blue iron woody band x6@9
Drop band BWx8

Overhead press (x6@9; no LDs or rps)

Barx6
90x6
[email protected]
165x6@9

Ukranian stallion kb deadlifts***

2 sets of 15 with 70lb kb+green iron woody band

*I'm still a little unsure about this rpe stuff. It probably looked like a 9; but I have a pretty good deadlift work capacity. When i ran 5/3/1 i could rep out far higher rep maxes than what my 1rm. The RPEs for DL might take me a little while to gauge in. Maybe after this cycle I'll try and make my own RPE percentage charts for the lifts. That should help me get a better approximation of %s to ballpark for.

**i dont think i'm going to continue to use these. These are too tough to load right for correct RPEs. I Might replace them for ukranian stallion Sumo RDLs.

***added these for some extra ham/glute volume. Im not big on adding **** to programs, but i felt like i needed some extra work.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just scheduled with the Chiro 930AM Monday morning. Will at the minimum be getting an adjustment, may even try some ART depending on the rate. They were out of my insurance network, but i went with them because i knew they did ART.

Question: Can i still squat Monday after the adjustment? Maybe wait a few hours then go? Sean1332 or anyone else, any experience with same day squats after chiro work?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always did the Chiro after. Read online that lifting right after an adjustment isn't the best. I imagine waiting a few hours would be alright. Now, if he has a laser, then do that right before you lift lol Makes everything fire instantly.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always did the Chiro after. Read online that lifting right after an adjustment isn't the best. I imagine waiting a few hours would be alright. Now, if he has a laser, then do that right before you lift lol Makes everything fire instantly.
Yeah i read the same thing which is why i thought maybe waiting 4-5 hours would suffice. And alright, ill keep that in mind. I need to go on their site and see if they have LASER therapy. Just did a quick google search and the info i read was pretty cool ****. Thanks for being my chiropractic guru man, lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went in and did some chest supported rows/pullups/rear delt flys/lateral raises/cable curls/calf raises.

3-5 sets of each @ 6-15 depending on exercise super setting 2 exercises at a time. Basically used the Cube Method BB day as the template.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the squat issue, do you make sure to roll out the calves not only to loosen up, but between sets?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On the squat issue, do you make sure to roll out the calves not only to loosen up, but between sets?
Not at all. For either. Care to drop some knowledge?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was just at the chiro. Adjusted my lumbar, lumbothoracic junction, SIs, and ankles (i didnt even know ankles could pop like that). Also got some ART on my left iliopsoas and rectus femoris attachment. He said i need to work on clamshells and monster walks, which i told him I just started doing and he said good. One thing he did teach me is to tempo the clam shells at a 4s eccentric and 2s concentric. I need to stretch my IT/TFL and hip flexors more.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all. For either. Care to drop some knowledge?
They're very understated on how much they play into knee stability and consequently the hips as well. If you have a rolling pin or some sort of MFR stick, use it daily and between some of your sets. One of the dudes at the gym where I train was having major knee issues to where he couldn't get above 70-75% without pain even with wraps. I had him use the stick before and during and he was able to get back to his usual weights. Keep in mind, we're talking about a top-10 lifter in his weight class on PL watch.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're very understated on how much they play into knee stability and consequently the hips as well. If you have a rolling pin or some sort of MFR stick, use it daily and between some of your sets. One of the dudes at the gym where I train was having major knee issues to where he couldn't get above 70-75% without pain even with wraps. I had him use the stick before and during and he was able to get back to his usual weights. Keep in mind, we're talking about a top-10 lifter in his weight class on PL watch.
Good stuff man. Thanks. I'll implement it and see what happens

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RTS c1w2 workout 1

Weight: 214.5 (i need to eat more, damn it)

Warmup:

Usual foam roll/lax ball stuff
+calves per Rodja's advice
Kb goblet squat x10
Medially banded BSS x10/leg
Kb goblet squats x10
Banded Shoulder int/ext rotation x15/arm
Band curls x15/arm

Knew my trip to the chiro today was worth it in warmups. Virtually 0 SI pain.

COMP SQUAT x5@9 w/ 4-5%LD

+Box: bar x10/135x5/225x5
- box

275x5
315x5@5 or less
[email protected]; ***back/hip felt really good after todays chiro session. It was still a very mild dull ache, but no where near the usual severity. I just didn't wanna push it too much. if it feels as good as it did today next week, i'm gonna really push for a good triple.

LD
[email protected]
350x5@8
350x5@9; fatigue reached.

COMP BP x5@9 w/ 4-6%LD

135x5
185x5
225x5@6
[email protected]

LD
[email protected]
245x5@9; fatigue reached

SPOTO PRESS x4@9 w/ 4-6%LD

135x4
185x4
225x4@9

LD
215x4@8
[email protected]
215x4@8; ***form felt great from here on out. Was staying really tight which helped me faster off the pause.
215x4@8; reduced rest to 1 minute
215x4@9; fatigue reached.

If i would've kept my rest at 2mins i think i could have gotten probably 2 or 3 more sets in, but i was starting to run short on time so i had to speed it up a bit.

*i rolled my calves with a wooden rod between squat sets. Im unsure if it really did anything (just because of the adjustment i had done today). Im going to continue to do this between sets as it's better than not doing anything.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem. Feel free to pick my brain whenever you'd like.
That right there is the reason i started a log on here. So much stuff to learn from you guys. Thanks again brotha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome man. You run RTS too right??
Yes sir. On my fourth cycle/block. Although this last 12 weeks I've been cutting, so now I'm trying to just maintain what strength I accumulated from the previous two blocks lol

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir. On my fourth cycle/block. Although this last 12 weeks I've been cutting, so now I'm trying to just maintain what strength I accumulated from the previous two blocks lol
Lol yeah thats why I said EF bulks/cuts. I just go +/- depending on the day of the week.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dont have time for a full update, but here are the cliffs.

COMP DL (sumo):

470x5 *5 PR

Floor press:

265x3; something felt off on these today

Front squats:

245x7

20,205 = total lbs over 50% of 1rm.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RTS c1w2 workout 2

No weight taken today - i'm going to go back to weighing myself on Fridays. I used to do it this way and it is too damn annoying to weigh myself every time i go to the gym. Edit.

COMP DL: x5@9 + 4-6% LD

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5 + belt here
455x5 @ 7-7.5
470x5 @ 9 * 5 sumo PR.

-25lb LD
445x5@9

FLOOR PRESS: x3@9 + 4-6% LD

Barx10
135x3
185x3
225x3 @ 6
265x3 @ 9 - as noted above, something felt off on these today. I did the 275 x4 last week at the same RPE.

-15lb LD
250x3@8
250x3@9

FRONT SQUATS: x7@9 + 4-6% LD

185x7 @6
225x7 @8 +belt
245x7 @9

-10lb LD
235x7@9

A few notes:

1. Deads felt pretty good today. There were a bunch of guys that train together as a powerlifting team in there deadlifting when I was in there. Might have played into pushing it a little bit. Definitely had 1 rep left in me with 470 though so RPE was on point here.

2. Floor press was weird, as noted twice already. I used the 2 way smith machine for these today. Im going to try and do it without any smith machine next week. I think thats why they felt off.

3. Im already sore from front squats. Its been a while since ive done these. Even though i enjoy front squats, next cycle i am probably going to switch these out for BB BSS. I get a lot more Glute involvement alongside the quads with those. I used to use them as an assistance all the time with 5/3/1. I also think they will be good for me in training hip stability and as an active hip flexor stretch.

Edit: warmup was the usual. FR/lax ball/medially banded SS/banded int and ext rotations.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had my f/u appt with the chiro. SI not nearly as tight, but still adjusted both SIs as well as my thoracolumbar and both ankles again. My left hip was still really tight so he did a little bit of ART (much less than 2 days ago) on the rectus femoris and TFL. Since there was improvement after the first treatment, we decided to go a week from today for the next appointment. If all goes well then, im probably going to try and go once every 2 weeks or as needed if I get locked up like that again.

I'll continue to stretch and work on mobility, obviously. Ill also be making my best effort to do clamshells with my hip circle 3x15 2-3x daily and will be making a conscious effort to try and do some core work a few times a week. Specifically anti movements (eg: anti-rotation, anti-flexion, etc).

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Busy day today, will update with today's and tomorrow's lift after tomorrow's workout.

Today was decent, beltless box squats felt worse today than they did last week. So frustrating.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/21 RTS c1w2 workout 3

Warmup:
-foam roll all upper leg groups+calves
-lax ball glutes/hip abductor attachments
-few dynamic stretches
-clamshells 2x15 per side
-medially banded BSS 2x10 per leg

13.5" BOX SQ W/ 3 CT PAUSE (x4@9 w/4-6% LD)

Barx10 ss w/ shoulder w's x15
135x8 ss w/ shoulder w's x15
185x4 ss w/ shoulder w's x15
225x4@7
275x4@8
295x4@9
LD (-15lb)
280x4@8
280x4@9

SLINGSHOT T&G BP (x5@9 w/ 4-6% LD)
Bar x10
135x5
185x5
225x5 +SS
[email protected]
[email protected] - didnt have a spotter, was literally the only person in the gym other than the person working the front desk. So, i didn't wanna push it any further.
LD (-15) (90s rest)
[email protected]

WEIGHTED DIPS (x7@9 w/ 4-6% LD)
BWx7
+45x7@6
+70x7@9
LD (-5)
+65x7@9

-all box squats were done beltless. I was re-reading the RTS article on powerliftingtowin and i found in there where you arent supposed to use your belt on TH/FRI for the primary assistance exercises (the box squats and deficit deads for me).

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/22 RTS c1w2 w/o 4

Warmup:
-super D QL release/activation
-rumble roller: legs same as yesterday
-lax ball: glutes, the usual
-clam shells 2x15 per side
-banded GH raises 2x10

~1" DEFICIT SUMO DEADLIFTS (x4@9 w/ 4-6% LD) (all beltless)

135x5
135x5
185x4
225x4
275x4
315x4@7
345x4@8
365x4@9
LD (-20)
345x4@7
345x4@9 (form started to breakdown, i was basically pulling conventionally with my feet wider, tight hips (as always)).

PIN GOOD MORNINGS (x7@9 w/4-6% LD)
Barx10
95x7
135x7
185x7@6
225x7@8
255x7@9 (+ belt)
LD (-10) (+belt)
245x7@9

OVERHEAD PRESS (x7@9 w/ 4-6% LD)

Barx10
95x7
115x7
[email protected]
145x7@9 (+belt)
LD (-5lb) (+belt)
140x7@8
[email protected]

SS/ OP W/ extra GHR work
Set 1: thin green band x15
Set 2: thin green band x12 + 3 bandless
Set 3: thin green band x10 + 5 bandless

-im going to be keeping the pin good mornings in place of the GHR and will also continue to superset GHRs with OP. I liked the way this worked out.

-my OP has decreased a tad since stopping 5/3/1, i need to go back and look threw my log book to find my OP PR. (Edit: went back and looked. On 9/4/14 I did 155x11 and on 2 separate occasions 170x6. So yeah, I've lost about 20-25lbs on it. Hopefully i'll get back up there this training cycle.)

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And i weighed 216.5lb

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chiro told me about functionalmovement.com the other day. Just found this stretch and tried it. Really good stretch in all the right places for me. This + a QL/iliopsoas stretch and i should be set.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432410661.118222.jpg

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/25 RTS c1w3 workout 1

WARMUP:
Foam roll - usual
Lax ball - usual + QL
QL stretch 15-20s per side by 2
Clamshells- 2x14 per leg
A few dynamic stretches
Medially banded BSS - 2x10 per leg
Light reverse hypers 2x10

COMP SQUATS: x3@9 w/ 6-9% LD

Bar x10
135x5
225x5
315x3 (3.5 min rest intervals)
365x3 @ 7
385x3 @ 9 - right knee tried caving.
which is weird, because usually my left is the one that tries caving in.

LD (-30lb ~8%) (2.5min rest intervals)
355x3@7
355x3@8 - the 3rd rep on this set was the best squat rep I've had in weeks. Speed was great, pain free.
355x3@9.

COMP BP: x3@9 w/ 6-9%LD

Bar x10
135x5
185x5
225x3
265x3 @7.5-8
275x3@9

(LD -20lb) (2 min rest intervals)
[email protected]
255x3@9

SPOTO PRESS: x5@9 w/6-9% LD

[email protected]
[email protected]
225x5@8
235x5@9

LD (-15lb ~6%)
220x5@8
[email protected]
220x5@9 - wanted to push the pause on my last rep, held it for a 5 ct.

*pain while squatting has been progressively subsiding since my adjustment last Monday. Strength is still on the downs, but maybe as the pain goes away strength will continue to work its way back up.

Just as a general note, i work nights Tonight, Tomorrow, Wednesday and Saturday this week (8p-5a). We'll see how much tonight has an effect on tomorrow's DL session. Sleep schedule is about to go to šhît.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/26 RTS c1w3 workout 2

Warmup:
Nothing new. Same foam roll/lax ball/dynamic stretches/clamshells

COMP DL (x3@9 w/ 6-9% LD)

-I watched Duffin's Misunderstood Sumo deadlift cue video earlier today and was really focusing on getting my hips in toward the bar as much as possible. Went really well. I'll have to keep focusing in on this.

135x5
225x5 - both of these paused right off floor just by pushing my hips forward to pop the bar off the floor.
315x5
365x3 (add belt here)
425x3
465x3 @8 - didn't cue getting my hips into the bar very well this set. Refocused on the next two sets, executed the cue.
480x3 @8.5 PR triple
490x3 @9 PR triple
LD (-40lb ~8%) (2 mins rest)
450x3@8
450x3@9

FLOOR PRESS (x4@9 w/ 6-9% LD)
Bar x10
135x5
185x4
225x4
265x4@7
[email protected]
290x4@9
LD (-25lb ~8.6%) (2 mins rest)
265x4@8
265x4@8
265x4@9

FRONT SQUAT: (x5@9 w/ 6-9% LD)

Bar x10
95x8
135x5
185x5
225x5@6 (add belt here)
265x5@9
LD (-20lb ~7.5%)
245x5@8
245x5@9

Done. I was dead. Now have to be at work in 3 hours. Have hardly eaten **** today. I'm about to resort to some leftover pizza in the fridge to make up some ground on how many cals i still need to get in today.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good work, man
Thanks man. You are actually to credit for me finding that Duffin video. I found you recommending that video to someone in some log or on IG. So, thank you for that as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think he linked me to that vid on IG as well

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your numbers are looking good! Getting stronger and stronger!! ??

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your numbers are looking good! Getting stronger and stronger!! ??
Thanks Puccah! Thats the goal right!? I've never done this high frequency training thing before, so i'm really interested to see how I respond after a full cycle of it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to piggy back off that last post. As bro of me as it sounds, I kind of miss doing the hypertrophy accessory work in 5/3/1 or that the cube has programmed in. I'll probably switch to the cube at some point later this year when i'm going to try and add some size/weight. I also think id really benefit from the explosive/dynamic days on the deadlift.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has a good playlist
Yeah i need to check all the videos out. Maybe ill find a squat cue that will help me get my glutes more involved. I have been trying to screw my feet into the floor, but i cant seem to keep them engaged throughout the movement. I think thats my weak link in my squat right now.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work man.

Just to piggy back off that last post. As bro of me as it sounds, I kind of miss doing the hypertrophy accessory work in 5/3/1 or that the cube has programmed in. I'll probably switch to the cube at some point later this year when i'm going to try and add some size/weight. I also think id really benefit from the explosive/dynamic days on the deadlift.
I add in hypertrophy work to my routine after main movements. Any reason why you can't?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work man.

I add in hypertrophy work to my routine after main movements. Any reason why you can't?
I just dont really like adding stuff to a program that is as "scientific" as RTS. The whole thing is pretty much planned out to a T as far as fatigue accumulation, recovery and overcompensation for a peaking point (aka meet/ mock meet). I suppose i could throw in a little straight hypertrophy work, but to be honest these sessions are already lasting me ~1.5 hours just with warmups, ramping up to the daily RPE set, and then with the backdown fatigue accumulating sets. I dont really want to be in the gym for too much longer than that.

BUT, I might start super setting some horizontal row work in with bench sets. I dont like neglecting shoulder hyperextension/extension/retraction as much as a program entirely based on the big 3 and their close variants does.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand. I'm not familiar with RTS, and I'd definitely follow the program before adding modifications.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand. I'm not familiar with RTS, and I'd definitely follow the program before adding modifications.
Yeah that's my thought at this point too. At least for this 10 week cycle, i dont want to make any modifications like you said. Next cycle ill test the waters and see how it effects me.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll update todays lift when i update for tomorrow. Paused box squat volume pr on the fatigue sets today. Other than that, quite uneventful.