Joint pain with Tren cycle

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran a cycle of Tren Xtreme. The gains were awesome compared to some of my other cycles, but I experienced some bad joint pain while on. Im currently doing PCT (with a SERM of course) and the pains have gone away. I have done some searching and seen that others have experienced this while cycling Tren. Is there a supp I could use while on to help calm this or should I stay away from the Tren?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Tren is an extremely dry compound, so yes its typical to wreak havoc on your joints/tendons, ect. The SERM acts as an estrogen on bones and joints, thus solving your problem. Just another benefit of using a SERM.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
So should I just man-up and live with it while on?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
So should I just man-up and live with it while on?
Yeah, its just the nature of the beast. Thats great though if it goes away upon taking a SERM. My joint issues usually hang around for a couple months post cycle. Try taking some healthy oils, that usually helps me out.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I'll try that on my next cycle.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I second the Supercissus RX recommendation. Adding 50 to 100 mgs of DHEA will add some estrogen for the joints.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
thanks Bass. Ill try that when I start back on. I guess I should be taking oils(fish,flax,etc.) off cycle rite? Im currently in my 4th wk of PCT then Ill be waiting at least another month before I cycle anything. Ill pick up the oils 2nite. Should I go ahead and start taking them now or wait till Im done with PCT. BTW PCT consist of Torem,milk thistle, RYR,6oxo just in case it matters. Thanx

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
I didnt know that about RYR. Thanks again! BTW Slayer is bad a$$ but Killswitch is the S##T! lol

Interlocutor

Awards
I recently ran a cycle of Tren Xtreme. The gains were awesome compared to some of my other cycles, but I experienced some bad joint pain while on. Im currently doing post cycle therapy (with a SERM of course) and the pains have gone away. I have done some searching and seen that others have experienced this while cycling Tren. Is there a supp I could use while on to help calm this or should I stay away from the Tren?
as has been explained this is probably mostly due to lack of estrogen. you may look at low/mid dosed DHEA (maybe start at 100mg and dose up/down as required) while on-cycle (did work for me with havoc, also pretty dry). this will convert somewhat to estrogen, and has intrinsic estrogenic properties as well.

other options might be original 4-AD if you can get it, or test shots or even transddermal test gel (androgel or similar), though i haven't tried that.

T.I.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
as has been explained this is probably mostly due to lack of estrogen. you may look at low/mid dosed DHEA (maybe start at 100mg and dose up/down as required) while on-cycle (did work for me with havoc, also pretty dry). this will convert somewhat to estrogen, and has intrinsic estrogenic properties as well.

other options might be original 4-AD if you can get it, or test shots or even transddermal test gel (androgel or similar), though i haven't tried that.

T.I.
Thanks 4 the help fellas. Ill be running Havoc 4 my next cycle in a month or so. Ill let u know how the DHEA worked 4 me. BTW my local supplement store carries Cissus tabs but not by USP. Should I try that or wait and get some SuperCissus? Thanks again. :twisted:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks 4 the help fellas. Ill be running Havoc 4 my next cycle in a month or so. Ill let u know how the DHEA worked 4 me. BTW my local supplement store carries Cissus tabs but not by USP. Should I try that or wait and get some SuperCissus? Thanks again. :twisted:
I have only used the Super Cissus Rx so that is all I can recommend especially without knowing what the other brand is.

SupremeSE

SupremeSE

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest anyone who uses Cissus takes a look at our PATENTED Vicodene product. It has been scientifically proven to be not only effective as a joint-support supplement, but also as an actual pain-reliever and sickness preventative.

Vicodene is developed by a group of scientists from Chile who pioneered the research and development of Anti-inflammatory therapies. Vicodene® a patented, standardized extract of Andrographis Paniculata, a bicyclic Diterpenic Labdanes containing Andrographolide, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides. Preliminary research has shown Vicodene®to stimulate immune response at low doses and to activate PPARγ to promote healthy inflammatory response at high doses. Vicodene naturally activates PPAR gamma, thereby inhibiting NFkappaB. When NFkB is inhibited, proinflammatory cytokines ( Interferon gamma, Interleukin 2) and proinflammatory agents (COX-2, iNOS) are reduced. Emerging research has shown NFkappaB and PPAR receptors to hold the key to many inflammatory related diseases as they are the key regulator of our immune system and inflammatory response. Research has shown that Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and Glucotoids also activate PPAR receptor and inhibit NFkappaB. The inhibition of NFkappaB and activation of PPARγ has been seen as possible new effective anti-inflammatory therapies for many inflammation related diseases. However, these drugs therapies often have many undesirable side effects. Approximately 20,000 Americans die each year from the proper use of non-steroidal over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.
Vicodene is the natural alternative to NSAIDs and COX2 inhibitor. Vicodene is clinically proven to promote healthy inflammatory response by naturally activating PPAR gamma and inhibiting NF kappa B without toxicity or side effect

Interlocutor

Awards
I highly suggest anyone who uses Cissus takes a look at our PATENTED Vicodene product. It has been scientifically proven to be not only effective as a joint-support supplement, but also as an actual pain-reliever and sickness preventative.

Vicodene is developed by a group of scientists from Chile who pioneered the research and development of Anti-inflammatory therapies. Vicodene® a patented, standardized extract of Andrographis Paniculata, a bicyclic Diterpenic Labdanes containing Andrographolide, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides. Preliminary research has shown Vicodene®to stimulate immune response at low doses and to activate PPARγ to promote healthy inflammatory response at high doses. Vicodene naturally activates PPAR gamma, thereby inhibiting NFkappaB. When NFkB is inhibited, proinflammatory cytokines ( Interferon gamma, Interleukin 2) and proinflammatory agents (COX-2, iNOS) are reduced. Emerging research has shown NFkappaB and PPAR receptors to hold the key to many inflammatory related diseases as they are the key regulator of our immune system and inflammatory response. Research has shown that Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and Glucotoids also activate PPAR receptor and inhibit NFkappaB. The inhibition of NFkappaB and activation of PPARγ has been seen as possible new effective anti-inflammatory therapies for many inflammation related diseases. However, these drugs therapies often have many undesirable side effects. Approximately 20,000 Americans die each year from the proper use of non-steroidal over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.
Vicodene is the natural alternative to NSAIDs and COX2 inhibitor. Vicodene is clinically proven to promote healthy inflammatory response by naturally activating PPAR gamma and inhibiting NF kappa B without toxicity or side effect

the question woud be: is it better to alleviate the symptoms (pain, inflammation) or try to somehow ameliorate the root cause (low estrogen, dry joints)? IIRC i seem to have read (but don't nail me down with this) that the joint relief effect of cissus may (at least partly) be due to some estrogenic (lubricating/hydrating) activity there. if that is the case, wouldn't it be preferrable to an anti-inflammatory in this specific situation?

THE INTERLOCUTOR

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
the question woud be: is it better to alleviate the symptoms (pain, inflammation) or try to somehow ameliorate the root cause (low estrogen, dry joints)? IIRC i seem to have read (but don't nail me down with this) that the joint relief effect of cissus may (at least partly) be due to some estrogenic (lubricating/hydrating) activity there. if that is the case, wouldn't it be preferrable to an anti-inflammatory in this specific situation?

THE INTERLOCUTOR
Ill just order from Nutra this time and get the SuperCissusRX. It seems to work 4 a lot of people. I really appreciate your help fellas. This forum has helped more than you know.