Jjohn's Training Journal

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Lookin swole! I might have missed it...what are you weighing in at these days?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am probably about 210-220.. I havent climbed the scale in awhile.. I just go with the mirror and comments.

I'm really hungry these days. A little snack is a 4 slices of bread, natty PB, sugar free jam, a banana and a shake..

I'm just eating, and still feeling small lol. Gotta get used to EQ I guess.

I'll try a 3 hour workout tomorrow see if I can get tired. :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 54

Well, I went snowboarding last sunday, and had a concussion.. I still have a headache it's been 2 days. Quite honestly, I feel like crap.. I try to eat what I can, and just took 2 Advils. I hope there's nothing too bad.. I'll pray it's gone tomorrow. Gym performance it quite bad since I have a hard time laying down. I just did 3 sets of banch yesterday, and left. I'll try again today see if I can do a full workout. I hope I will be able to do so!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope you get better. your a risk taker! Its a fun world when you can do them kinds of things. accidents sucks though

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 54

Well, I went snowboarding last sunday, and had a concussion.. I still have a headache it's been 2 days. Quite honestly, I feel like crap.. I try to eat what I can, and just took 2 Advils. I hope there's nothing too bad.. I'll pray it's gone tomorrow. Gym performance it quite bad since I have a hard time laying down. I just did 3 sets of banch yesterday, and left. I'll try again today see if I can do a full workout. I hope I will be able to do so!!!
Take it easy! I had a concussion a while ago and was dizzy when I lied down . . waited a few seconds and then could lift, sat up and was dizzy. I ended up taking a couple of weeks off so be careful, dont wanna get hurt in the gym.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!! Well, yesterday wasn't too bad. I did a superset of incline dumbell press with incline flyes. Then I did some dumbell presses. I went home, since it was hurting pretty bad..

I then took a 2 hour nap, 7:00 PM went to school til 10:00, and had a night's sleep. I am feeling better today.. So it'll be fun tonight. I'm gonna catch up!! :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 55

Did some biceps today. I don't know what it is with those energy drinks, but everytime I have one, I get instantly tired. Maybe I'm overdosing on a certain vitamin in there or something.. So needless to say my training was not really insane.

I'm quiting stims use tomorrow. I'm sick of feeling crashed out all the time. I really want to do this. Looks like this is as hard as quitting smoking lol.

I will try to put my mind elsewhere in the meantime. I'm buying some sound equipment for my car and I want to have fun with that!!! I'll post some pics once it's all done! :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyrosine is a great supplement to take when quitting stims it up regulates stim receptors or something to that degree. and its kind of a stim itself.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
tyrosine is a great supplement to take when quitting stims it up regulates stim receptors or something to that degree. and its kind of a stim itself.
Yeah... These stims drive me crazy... I wish I never touched them...

For the last 60 days of this log, it's gonna be test only. Time to get happy :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it wasn't bad.. I just decided to stop it right now though, since I felt pretty bad on EQ. I still have lot sleft, so I'm going for a 3 month recovery, and then moving to a test only cycle. I think mixes aren't my thing...

I did test only, then I did tren and test, and I didn't like it so I did EQ and test. I think my best was test only to be honest...