Jeans that fit?

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Has any one been able to find a brand or store that sells jeans that actually fit? Jeans with big thighs and smaller waists?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carharts, jeans from LLBean or Duluth Trading.

Basically, 'man' jeans you can order online.

Although I'll wear shorts as long as there's no snow on the ground.

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! I live in Nebraska so we get snow a bit too often!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True Religion has made it for me...26" waist with baggy loose thighs!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Those look like they fit nice but I can't get over the gay ass back pockets with too much embroidery and button flaps. I go with Levi's you just have to find the style that fits you best. Once you got that number you can order as many as you want.. That is untill they discontinue a line like I just found out about my favorites.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Those look like they fit nice but I can't get over the gay ass back pockets with too much embroidery and button flaps. I go with Levi's you just have to find the style that fits you best. Once you got that number you can order as many as you want.. That is untill they discontinue a line like I just found out about my favorites.
I found some TLs that have no weird things on the ass, but they do have back pocket flaps...other than that, they are just normal blue, green , brownish jeans...there's many colors.

Heck i'm a 26" waist and 28" hip :S it's hard to find haha...can't be picky :p!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Huge true religion fan. All I use to wear. They cost too much now plus I'm not a fan of the tailoring. :)

Nice seeing you around Mike!

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Huge true religion fan. All I use to wear. They cost too much now plus I'm not a fan of the tailoring. :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
I agree with you on that...the price they ask is not worth the quality lately, specially with their thin ass cloth they use now...I'll check out this brands and scout something this weekend anyway, I usually buy clothes around winter or summer...time to stock up.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
You could get those infomercial sweat pants that look like jeans lol.

I have this same issue I always have to get like 44 inch waste so the pants fit over my thighs, but then belt them up so the stay on. Then all that extra fabric buldged in the midle ends up looking like a boner. One of my favorite episodes of "curb your enthusiasim"larry has it happen and his wifes friend thinks larry is rubbin one off in the theater next to her.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
The only jeans I buy anymore are lucky 7, price is not too bad nothing to flashy and they have alot of different cuts to chose from..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You could get those infomercial sweat pants that look like jeans lol.

I have this same issue I always have to get like 44 inch waste so the pants fit over my thighs, but then belt them up so the stay on. Then all that extra fabric buldged in the midle ends up looking like a boner. One of my favorite episodes of "curb your enthusiasim"larry has it happen and his wifes friend thinks larry is rubbin one off in the theater next to her.
A 44? Damn.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

napalm

napalm

Awards
I had to lol at cel's waist size, it's the same size of my quad :)

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
A 44? Damn.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Yeah they were biggerI. just got back into training after 4 years off. Always had big thighs, they were bigger then my dads when I was like 12.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Hey thanks Aaron , trying like hell to get back into it and over last years ass kicking. Coming back around helps getmy head alil more in the game ;-)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Has any one been able to find a brand or store that sells jeans that actually fit? Jeans with big thighs and smaller waists?
I believe what you just described were made popular in the mid 80s by the average house wife and later referred to as "mom jeans" haha

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Most of their relaxed fit straight legs are good as long as they aren't overly trendy looking with the "distressed" look or low rise. I wouldn't mind low rise but on a bike I don't like flashing my crack to everyone on the road and I'm sure others appreciate that consideration as well.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Get some zubazz and a do rag them you ll be golden.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I want to know is how your Ronnie Colemans or Kirk Karwoskis, guys with 34 inch legs, managed to clothe themselves. Or how they walked the earth, for that matter.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ this!
Question on that. Do you buy a bigger size to fit your trouble spot then they adjust the rest? As long as the don't use pleats that sounds worth a shot. Or is it a custom built jean all the way? That's gotta be expensive.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Question on that. Do you buy a bigger size to fit your trouble spot then they adjust the rest? As long as the don't use pleats that sounds worth a shot. Or is it a custom built jean all the way? That's gotta be expensive.
Jean I buy 38s to fit my quads, waist fits a 36 so it's a belt job.

For shirts and suits I use a website based in India - send in you're measurements, it's fast n cheap. Otherwise you're stuck with fat mans clothes.