Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for a pair of jeans with a nice wide leg so that they dont look like nut huggers when i ware them. i`m a 34x34 but since i started bulking up my quads are too big for most jeans. i like Abercrombie a lot but now they started the whole " SLIM " fit fag boy style. now i`m out looking everywhere. i`ve even tried bigger waists like 36 and 38 to see if they would fit but they are still tight around the leg and loose around my ass.

so does anyone know a brand of jeans that has a nice wide leg boot cut with out being those ugly ass FUBU thugs jeans???

:think::think::think::think::think::think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking for a pair of jeans with a nice wide leg so that they dont look like nut huggers when i ware them. i`m a 34x34 but since i started bulking up my quads are too big for most jeans. i like Abercrombie a lot but now they started the whole " SLIM " fit fag boy style. now i`m out looking everywhere. i`ve even tried bigger waists like 36 and 38 to see if they would fit but they are still tight around the leg and loose around my ass.

so does anyone know a brand of jeans that has a nice wide leg boot cut with out being those ugly ass FUBU thugs jeans???

:think::think::think::think::think::think:
I dont wear pants, so i don't think I can help. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GAP Wide Leg jeans aren't too bad. They fit me pretty well, and I have a big butt and pretty big legs.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I usually go with Apple Bottoms. :head: Seriously, though it's tough to find a nice pair of jeans that fit. I've built up my inner thigh so much from wide legged squats that I keep ripping my jeans there. :sad:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I was just as surprised as you're going to be about this, but ExpressMen has some jean styles that are wider in the thigh. Thats the route I go now, because I can't fit in A&F, Hollister, Aeropostle, nada

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just as surprised as you're going to be about this, but ExpressMen has some jean styles that are wider in the thigh. Thats the route I go now, because I can't fit in A&F, Hollister, Aeropostle, nada
Yea, Express has jeans called the M42's I believe. Those fit pretty well, but I still have to buy them big in the waist to fit over my butt.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cool. ill check that out. i also hear Pac Sun sells jeans by Bullhead that come in a nice wide leg.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
buckle stores have a jean called marhsall that is larger. If you don't have one near you you can go online at buckle.com and it list the thigh and bottom measurment.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You don't really need jeans, you are just bragging about your big ripped quads. Yes?