I've got bad gas "on" cycle PeeUuuu

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I'm into about a week of my M1T, 4AD and Hawthorn berry cycle and I can't stop farting.... Anyone know whats causing it?.... I've used 4Ad and methyls in the past, but never Hawthorn berry.... It could also be my diet... I did add about 500-800 cals a day.... I'm taking 10mg of M1T, 800mg of 4Ad and 1500mg of Hawthorn Ed.

cakez

Awards
Yeah, it sounds like it's the added proteins into your diet... I know when I first started working and taking in more food/protein that's what happened to me. take a look at what liquid posted..should help ya.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Confucius say: He who fart in church..gets own pew.

~where r people finding the M1T?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Add some Gut Health in. Not only will it take care of the problem but it will aid in your protein absorbtion.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I get horrid gas if I up the dosage of protein suddenly... If that's what you did, best bet that is it.

A few years back, I tried this Russian Bear weight gainer. It was unreal. I was in college at the time and I cleared out half of the biology hall. I wish I was kidding.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
try eatin 500g protein daily. my wife kicks me outa the bedroom some nights becasue its just so bad. throw a few orals and some tren in there and i can clear a room pretty quickly:rofl:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I guess thats what it is, the added protein.... I added 40 more grams (3rd whey shake) and that doesn't include the extra protein in my added 500-800 cals a day..... Going to give gut health a shot.

Thanks guys. :wave: